[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all the live action Disney movies will lead up to a kingdom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 1920x1080
>all the live action Disney movies will lead up to a kingdom hearts cinematic universe

Post your reaction
>>
>>
>>77821496

Is Final Fantasy also involved here or is that getting axed?

Because if so, I have a pitch for a movie version of FFVIII. It's five hours long, would cost about a billion dollars, but it would do bank and win Oscars if everyone did everything I said.
>>
You mean completely confusing?
>>
>>77821802
>if everyone did what I said

Hey anon, the studio execs are on the line, they say Squall needs to be less of a loner and more of the lovable rogue type. Also Rinoa needs to be a white, blonde woman. And they don't like the whole "time compression" or the monsters from the moon. They're sending over a revised script where it's Squalliana Jones and Blondoa vs the evil witch who's already in control. They say it'll be a hit with the hunger games crowd.
>>
>>77821802
Will Tifa have the white shirt and big boobs?
>>
>>77821917

Fuck, I knew this would happen. Does anybody know how Peter Jackson was able to convince people to let him do his thing with Lord of the Rings? Do I have to make a deal with Satan?
>>
>>77821496
>tfw Disney has actually wanted to buy Square Enix all this time
>tfw the old post-WWII international embargo that prevents foreign corporations from buying Japanese companies is the only thing preventing The Mouse from buying out Squeenix
whew
>>
>>77821924

Wrong number senpai.
>>
>>77821802

Axed.

Also hopefully all of the Disney characters, or at least the Mickey-related ones, are 2D, making it basically Who Framed Roger Rabbit: The Fantasy Epic.
>>
Be interesting with lesbian pedo maleficent
>>
>>77821991
could you just toss her in there anyway?
>>
>>77822987

I'd have to see some candidates for who would play Tifa, first.

You wouldn't happen to have a list, would you?
>>
>>77821496
Is that the BHK?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.