[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a "quiet kid finally snaps and does a school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: Curly_Snaps.jpg (166 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Curly_Snaps.jpg
166 KB, 640x480
>It's a "quiet kid finally snaps and does a school shooting" parody episode"

How did they get away with this on a kids show? Pretty dark to be honest.
>>
>>77819664
I kind of felt for him in that episode, he was in the right after all. The episode that got me is when he does a big ass elaborate scheme to frame Eugene for pulling the fire extinguisher, just because he messed up his pencil.
>>
File: gdss.png (102 KB, 255x291) Image search: [Google]
gdss.png
102 KB, 255x291
Curly is based and Eugene shouldn't have been chewing other people's property to be quite frank. Rhonda doesn't know a good thing when she sees it.
>>
File: 00860478.jpg (52 KB, 625x442) Image search: [Google]
00860478.jpg
52 KB, 625x442
>That episode when Arnold helps the Chocolate boy to quit the drugs.
>>
>>77821479
Didn't he end up relapsing?
>>
>>77821036
My first smile and chuckle of the day.

Where would i get my jollies if it wasn't for beta buttmad 4chan /r9gay/ /pol/tard autists?
>>
>>77823199
OK. Basically, Curly is this unhinged, demented kid who is constantly on the brink of snapping.
He wanted to be the ball monitor and was eagerly anticipating his turn until it was announced some other kid would be doing it instead of him.
So then he actually DOES snap, stole all the kickballs in the school, holed himself up in the principal's office and started pelting everyone with kickballs through the window above the office door while laughing maniacally and making outlandish demands.

He's done crazier shit since, like releasing all the animals in the zoo, because why the fuck not, or chasing people around a graveyard dressed as a bride and brandishing an axe because they wouldn't let him tell a story one time.
>>
Are there any more cartoons/episodes about this stuff?
>>
>>77824072
As a kid I wondered why they wouldn't just provoke him until he threw all the balls out of the office.
>>
>>77822138
He picked up a different less harmful habit.
>>
Hey Arnold was a brilliant show because it took some pretty darkly realistic parts of urban life and portrayed them through a lens of urban legend or fantasy.

Like the whole episode with the Rat King is just about a crazy homeless guy stealing your stuff.
>>
"I say we paint ourselves with tiger stripes and go free all the animals at the zoo!"
>>
>>77822138
He got addicted to radishes.
>>
>>77824959
Static Shock did something similar.
>>
Heres the thing, this stuff was funny if the stuff happened before April 20 1999 aka when the Columbine massacre happened

Curly Snaps aka the one where he goes crazy from op's pic related was aired in 1998. Yeah kid shows had people snap after that but they were either generally references to Full Metal Jacket for the sake of humor or Darker episodes to warn against youth crime or help prevent bullying.
>>
>>77827808
Good idea, we'll meet up after.
>>
>>77828015

JIMMY NO
>>
>>77828015

This isn't a "villains who did nothing wrong" thread anon.
>>
>>77828015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ76nuzDWCk

>tfw guns never show up in kids shows anymore
>>
File: 5MDCvwk.gif (985 KB, 400x271) Image search: [Google]
5MDCvwk.gif
985 KB, 400x271
>>77828169
> guns never show up in kids shows anymore.

But that's wrong.
>>
File: Gantz_shooting.png (282 KB, 436x625) Image search: [Google]
Gantz_shooting.png
282 KB, 436x625
i know this is /a/ but im posting it any way
>>
>>77828774
Gantz was fucking hardcore at times. Shame the ending was a fucking let down. Felt like the writer just didn't care anymore.
>>
>>77828908
He's writing another gantz spin off, and working on a new manga called inuyashiki
they're both shit
>>
>>77828953
tell me more
>>
>>77828908
still something realy cool about the ending is how they where a bunch of people on a image board talking about the end of the world as it happened relay made belive the wolrd was ending
>>
>>77828774
>>77828908
I tried to get into Gantz. I really fucking tried, but anime sites no longer had the show in sub or dubs. The only sites I found were horrible. The video would cut out at the beggining or half way through.
>>
>>77829051
Gantz spin off starts with a female kei and love interest who dies with her classmates on a bus ride. For whatever reason, nishi and izumi are in the gantz room(in some bumbkin school class room) They try to give them info on how to survive, blah blah blah. The chapter ends with the class starting their mission at a zoo.

Inuyashiki is about two characters at the wrong place and wrong time that were killed by a bunch of alien's fuck up with their satellite. To make it up, they rebuild them as robots, better versions than ultron, except they can bring someone back to life, who recently died. They can also cure cancer, kill anyone through computer, phone or satellite, etc. One character is an old man who was dying from cancer and is a total bitch. He figure he would take this second chance to help and save people. The other is a teenager edgelord. I don't really need to go into detail about it.
>>
>>77829180
just read the manga

or watch it on youtube

also if you want to read all of gantz the anime only covers one fourth of the series
>>
>>77829180
>watching anime adaption
Stop being a faggot and read your manga. Anime is a waste of time and 99.9% of the time as it doesn't do justice to the adaption of the manga.

>>77829192
when I mean female kei, I mean the original kei kurono, not big tits kei. So basically rule 63.
>>
>>77829192
>Do you like One Piece
>>
>>77828015
YAMERO JIMI-KUN
>>
>>77829374
At least she knew Zoro was a good character.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 906x509) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 906x509
>>77822204
>>
>>77829180
>not torrenting
>>
Curley snapped a lot. The wanky land pencil incident, getting thrown the football and running away with it, this...
>>
>>77829914
And also he knew his ballet.
>>
>>
bump

i need moar examples
>>
>>77828084
JIMBO
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.