[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Silver Sable ever come back? Do people want her craving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: d10b9cd97.jpg (118 KB, 736x776) Image search: [Google]
d10b9cd97.jpg
118 KB, 736x776
Will Silver Sable ever come back?

Do people want her craving for Spider-D?
>>
Probably not, because she's just one of 20 other "expert mercenary characters" they have in the stable.

What's with the spec-ops spiderman outfit?
>>
>>77818977

I just want her back so she can butt heads with the Black Cat.

>spec-ops spiderman outfit

It was his anti-Sinister Six armor for that story arc before Slott went crazy.
>>
>>77818927
Silver Sable tsundere with Dr. Doom is the superior ship.
>>77818977
She has actually a very unique twist to this.
Also you didn't read Ends of Earth?
>>
It's been almost 4 fucking years and we still don't know anything about her after Ends of the Earth.

Fuck Slott and his endless fucking plottings for future pay-off, it means squat if there's no fucking pay-off, I wouldn't be surprised if he just Toriyama'd her.
>>
I have a soft spot for her.
>>
Slott is a shithead hack that kills off characters for no good reason, what else is new?
>>
>>77819382
Didn't she die during that storyline?
>>
Given the current Spidey story setup it would be pretty ironic and funny if Peter somehow learns she's alive and lures her out with high profile advertising in order to hire her.
>>
>Black Cat's only What If? doesn't even end with an up for her but instead an up for goddamn Silver Sable
>>
>>77819502
Black Cat was originally supposed to be in Sable's place, but it was shot down. So he turned her evil.
>>
>>77818927
>Will Silver Sable ever come back?
Probably. Aleksei was recently revealed to be alive.

>Do people want her craving for Spider-D?
Not if it means she'll be keked for Slot- I mean Peter's current Asian waifu.
>>
>>77819502
Speaking of, how much you want to bet the Cloak and Dagger story he is about to do ends with them going to jail, but are then killed by the Regency?
>>
File: And I meant it!.png (32 KB, 1088x803) Image search: [Google]
And I meant it!.png
32 KB, 1088x803
>>77818927
>>
>>77818927
Wait was Pete dating that stupid Carlie bitch at the time? The one Marvel was shilling super hard as his ONE TRU LUV and had all his ex-girlfriends talk about how perfect she was for Peter? The chick that was named after Quesada's daughter?
>>
>>77820346

I think that ended with Spider Island or sometime after.
>>
>>77820346
I think he was pining for MJ at the time. Carlie dumped him after Spider Island because she has trust issues and got pissed that he didn't tell her he was Spider-Man.
>>
>>77819921
I'd be so fucking pissed holy shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.