[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adventure Time - Stakes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Marceline 2.png (2 MB, 1920x930) Image search: [Google]
Marceline 2.png
2 MB, 1920x930
1. Why did Marceline have a stake on her the moment she saw someone being attacked by a vampire the first time? It's not the most common tool to have.
2. If Moon is invulnerable to sunlight, then why isn't Marceline as well?
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
while we're at it, Why is anyone on earth even still alive after the Lich comit hit??!?
>>
So is there a pastebin with links or I should venture to the scallywags port?
>>
>>77817548
1 - Dont remember te scene.

2 - She doesnt have all the powers from the soul of vampires that she sucked, and the ones that she has are weaker than the originals.

>>77817621
He killed the dinossaurs. He probably wasnt able to do more on that state.

I am more interessed to know if it will be revisited. Are Finn and the Lich from the same Comet species? Are they the same being?
>>
>>77817548
1: She may have been pitching a tent.
>>
>>77818326
Jmoyns said that Finn is not a special being coming from a Comet. Finn's nature is still human. It may be different for The Lich though.
>>
Where was Abadeer?
>>
>>77818326
>1 - Dont remember te scene
It's when she describes how she started hunting vampires.
>>
>>77818495
Even after all that shit they still downgrade him to get that shitty arm that does absolutely nothing until the plot demands it.

He better be a trucking God at swordfish ting when he fights the Lich again
>>
So the reason PB had trust issues and severe paranoia was because she was abandoned by Marceline who was her first and best friend. Now that they are good again, will PB open up more or will she only really feel comfortable with being herself around Marceline like when she was younger.
>>
>>77817621
The bigger question retcon/plothole with that is when Finn wished the Lich never existed. If the Lich never existed the dinosaurs wouldn't of been wiped out until maybe a massive climate change. But the biggest thing is with the Ice King's crown. It was created to stop the Lich comet that never existed in the first place in the Prismo altered reality.
>>
>>77819615
He was a comet, with the soul of the Lich, not the Lich.
>>
>>77818540
Being the deadbeat dad that he is.
Also all of the crazy shit happened in about 24 hours, and they hardly had time to rest once the vamps started going on the offensive.
Still lame that we didn't get a flashback or something though, would've been much better than that atrocious rap backstory bit. Probably couldn't book the VA.
>>
>>77817621
wait what
i stopped watching adventure time after finn got his arm back, what's this about a lich comet?
>>
Moon isn't immune to the sun, she just regenerates immediately. The real question is why does Marceline feel pain when Moon apparently didn't? Moon might just have a high threshold, but you'd think Marceline would be able to do the same knowing all that pain wasn't going to cause permanent or even lasting injury.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.