[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's going to happen to Ultimate Aunt May and Ultimate Gwen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: 1437369406645.jpg (3 MB, 4104x3056) Image search: [Google]
1437369406645.jpg
3 MB, 4104x3056
So what's going to happen to Ultimate Aunt May and Ultimate Gwen?
>>
Dead until further notice like the other 99.9% of the Ultimate universe.
>>
>>77816965
>>77817013
>no Ultimate Jessica Drew
Dammit
>>
>>77817199
Meh just wasted potential. She was never that great outside of the Clone saga,
>>
File: Can't.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Can't.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>77816965
>tfw base Ultimate Gwen and May are going to be dead
>tfw superior Jessica Drew is going to die instead of replacing pregnant Drew
>tfw the only thing coming from this is Miles
>>
>>77817913
Who the fuck is taking care of miles? Did he ever reconcile with his dad about being spider-man before secret wars?
>>
>>77817923
Miles, his dad, Ganke, and Bombshell will be in 616 IIRC
>>
>>77817923
Bendis cares. He's like black son he never had.
>>
>>77817928
I'm disappointed that this shit isn't reviving Prowler. I thought he could make a good reoccurring villain for Miles.
>>
>>77817923
First question? Eh. Never read his book so could care less.

2nd Question? Heard he did during MM: The Ultimate Spider-Man in his Final arc.
>>
>>77817913
>tfw superior Jessica Drew is going to die instead of replacing pregnant Drew
What if pregnant Drew ends up giving birth to superior Jessica Drew?
>>
>>77816965
As far as we know, the only Ultimate things making it over to 616/U8 are Miles, Ganke, Jefferson, Bombshell, Maker, the Triskellion, and Ultimate Mjolnir.
>>
>>77816965
They're going to enter into a relationship based entirely around sadistic sex.
>>
>>77818395
>jackal secretly put a parker clone in her, but theres a chance it comes out a girl
>>
>>77818395
No one likes ultimate jessica drew.
She doesn't even make any fucking sense as a character.
>>
Fridged.
>>
>>77818998
>No one likes ultimate jessica drew
speak for yourself
>>
>>77819012
Few dorks on /co/ means nothing.
If ultimate jessica drew had ANY heat as a character you'd be damned sure she'd tag along with miles to the 616
>>
>>77819008
Uncle Ben was fridged.
They were simply put out to pasture.
>>
The only confirmed Ultimate characters who survive so far are:
>>Miles Morales
>>Miles' dad
>>Ganke
>>Bombshell
>>Ult. Reed
>>
>>77817891
It's rather telling that I love her as a character, but the first image that comes to mind is that fan comic of her living in a shitty dilapidated room and looking in the mirror and trying to recognize her own face.
She was wasted potential incarnate. I'd have bought the fuck out of books starring her.
>>
>>77817199
She died to me when she came out as a lesbian anyway
>>
>>77819090
when did they confirm them?
>>
>>77816965
Bendis is going to be Editor-in-Chief one day, he'll bring back Ultimate and have Kong marry Kitty Pryde.
>>
>>77819387
Maker is in New Avengers, Miles is in All-new All-different Avengers, and the rest were confirmed by Bendis at a con.
>>
>>77819387
Miles and Ultimate Reed are already in the books. The rest at NYCC
>>
>>77818395
>What if pregnant Drew ends up giving birth to superior Jessica Drew?
she's 8 mothsn pregnant 8 months after the end of battleworld.
If anything she may give birth to the whole ultimate universe
>>
>>77819458
>>77819462
no idea that some survived the incursion, thanks guys.
>>
>>Bombshell and Goldball in same Spider-Man book.
10 Bucks says they become a couple.
>>
>>77817934
he's the black son Bendis never got to be.
>>
>>77819545
Also Ultimate Thor through his hammer (which now has the worthy requirement) so hard that it landed in 616 Old Asgard. I expect Thor Odinson is going to be getting it that way they can have both him and Jane have their own hammers and keep Odinson's axe-wielding look.
>>
>>77819633
neat, when did tha happen? I wonder if there every gonna get ultimate thor since he was like negative zone? with galactus
>>
>>77819633
The Negative Zone is between/around/outside the multiverse, so it makes sense that it would survive the incursions. It also means Ultimate Thor should have survived, which is a pretty big deal considering that he was Valhalla when I was reading Ultimates and he has countless Assguardians inside of him.
>>
>>77819712
At the end of Thors. Ultimate Thor is on Battleworld, and during the final war, he realises that Battleworld isn't going to last much longer, so he throws the hammer as hard as he can with a blessing that it lands where it's needed, then it ends up landing in the forests of Old Asgard.
>>
>>77819712
Misterio also got trapped in the ultimate universe.
>>
>>77817950
The only good one, really.
>>
>>77819040
The problem is that there are too many Spider Girls already, and this one doesn't have a writer who cares about her.
>>
Will the ultimate people have any memories of people they lost?

For example will anyone morne ultimate thor
>>
>>77820964
Isn't Ultimate Thor in the new universe?
>>
>>77816965

Who the fuck wrote this?
>>
>>77819372
How?
I mean really, what else did you expect when she was literally a straight male in a female body.
>>
>>77823579
>I mean really, what else did you expect when she was literally a straight male in a female body.

Well, You have the memories of a man, But you are still a woman. It is a body thing or a brain thing?
>>
>>77822866
>Ultimate Gwen and Ultimate May
>Bagley on art
Who do you think?
>>
>>77821047
His hammer is, but not him. Running theory is that 616 Thor Odinson will get his hammer so that they can re-power him while keeping the axe-wielding look.
>>
>>77823642
Which is why she was a wasted potential as fuck character.
I mean, she's like a god damn prime candidate to go into gender and sexuality stuff, but nope, just a disposable Obi Wan for Miles.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.