[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Like the code of the west says!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 600x350
Like the code of the west says!
>>
If you fuck a cow, you are a cowboy!
>>
>>77816896
A dick in the butt goes so slick in a slut
>>
>>77816909
>MFW i can take apart in the legacy of the old west
IM GOING TO THE PETTING ZOO SENPAI!!
>>
>>77816896
This fucking... Is it weird to want to fuck a cow...boy? I had the same feeling with the biker mouse from mars and the robo doggies show.
>>
>>77816896
Never eat raspberries
>rushes to the toilet
>>
>>77816896
What the fuck is this? What do mine eyes behold?
>>
>>77816896
>this show did better than iron man animated series and was more relevant for it's time
>>
>>77816896
So is /co/ just run by nostalgia critic?
>>
>>77817323
>So is /co/ just run by nostalgia critic?
He posts here so you don't have to

Also, it's amazing when you think about how he can't keep making videos forever and he'll eventually be out of a job, now that the reviewing bubble has burst
>>
>>77817354
>reviewing bubble has burst
Did it finally?
>>
>>77817354
>>77817365
I thought it had burst like a year or two ago, when the market for it reached such a huge saturation that nobody stood out anymore
>>
>>77816896

There's no fight you can't win by kicking him in the cowbells!
>>
>>77817365
>>77817388

It burst when I died. By the way, hey you guys. God is letting me post on 4chan from the afterlife.
>>
>>77817408
Are things cool up there?
>>
>>77817433
Yep. Everything is great. Sure, it's a bit too warm sometimes, but I can't complain. They beat you if you complain.
>>
File: tumblr_npqu9vxrEf1rly6gao1_540.gif (962 KB, 540x324) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npqu9vxrEf1rly6gao1_540.gif
962 KB, 540x324
I got bullets and buckshot loaded in the barrel.
I'm lookin' damn fly in my baby blue apparel!
Ten gallon hat you gotta problem with DAT?
Twin revolvers will make your head go splat! (Splat!)
Your boy Billy Bob roaming county to county, I'm here to collect my bounty!

They say I'm the best with a gun in the west and I think I would haveto agree!
(Oh yeah!)
Meet me at high noon outside'a the saloon and draw if you wanna test me.
If you're feeling froggy bitch, and your trigger finger itch, then jump and I'll make you dead!
(Yeah bitch!)
You feelin' lucky punk?
You gotta lotta spunk!
Go ahead and take yo chance!
>>
>>77817471
Sounds liek gods a dick, and your his obediant little bitch, not that i thought any differently that charlatan bastard hesus would act, enjoy eternal holy enslavement chistcunt bitch!
>>
>>77817354
>>77817365
What do you mean by "reviwing bubble"? Does that mean if i start a reviewing video series "like ive wanted to for a while" that no one would watch it? What fucking bitchs people are!
>>
>>77817574
Guys, I don't think I'm in heaven. Maybe Judaism wasn't the correct religion.
>>
>>77817594
Is it too late to change, or are you kind of stuck?
>>
>>77817594
Isn't suicide an automatic trip to hell? Maybe you got it right you just fucked up that part.
>>
>>77816896
Time for a dicking.
>>
>>77817617
Then gods a fucking bitch, who dares ounish us with damnation, when we rejet the awful agonizing mortal hell "gift" we recive, fuck that unworthy bitch god filth!
>>
>>77817617
I'm stuck here. And if you'll excuse me, it's time for the mandatory hourly gay orgy

>>77817624
I dunno man, there are a lot of my fellows down here
>>
>>77817649
>mandatory hourly gay orgy
Sounds like heaven to me!
>>
>>77817688
No, all gay men go to the circle of hell with sand. I visited, and didn't like it much. It's coarse and gets everywhere
>>
>>77817718
Sounds like gods a homophobic bitch, sound like that stuck up cunt needs a good dicking, fuck that dictitorial charlatan bitch!
>>
File: Miss-lily045.jpg (138 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Miss-lily045.jpg
138 KB, 640x480
Best part of the series right here
>>
>>77816896

Anyone else like the op song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_zbeX6yoRI
>>
>>77817365
>>77817354
How the hell do you even tell it's burst? If it's because of this and that, how do you TELL that this and that even happened?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.