[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH GOD GUYS I'VE BEEN SAYING IT WRONG THIS WHOLE TIME.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: The-Walking-Dead_0[1].jpg (89 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
The-Walking-Dead_0[1].jpg
89 KB, 612x380
OH GOD GUYS I'VE BEEN SAYING IT WRONG THIS WHOLE TIME.
>>
>>77814201
You must be a fucking moron, because I've been reading it right the entire time.
>>
The main cast should have died a long time ago and Walking Dead should just be an anthology about people being shitty in the zombie apocalypse. Trying to pretend there's any real development with a story that's going anywhere meaningful is what turned me off.
>>
>>77814396
such edge

much reply
>>
Literally half a season just to hear one name. And even then, he'll probably only have a cameo when it comes back

Bravo Kikeman
>>
File: 13844902_2.jpg (42 KB, 750x562) Image search: [Google]
13844902_2.jpg
42 KB, 750x562
>>77814431
How... how is any of that edgy?

Is criticism of any edgy comic edgy?

IS THIS POST EDGY???
>>
>>77814489
don't bother mate, it's just /co/mblr trying to fit in.
>>
>>77814489
>Everyone should have died and the story should be totally different
>Not being an edge lord

I'm sorry that you didn't realize it until now, but you're a faggot, anon.
>>
>>77814472
I assume his introduction and him killing off a major character will be the season finale.
>>
>>77814738
I hope Abraham gets to meet Lucile.
>>
File: SzrD8.jpg (195 KB, 632x456) Image search: [Google]
SzrD8.jpg
195 KB, 632x456
>>77814717
Everyone dies regularly enough anyway. And the story seems to be rehashing scenarios about how shitty it is trying to live in the implausibly dystopian zombie world.

So killing off the recurring cast wouldn't be a huge leap. And nothing of real interest has happened to Rick since the prison so why keep him around as connective tissue?

After a while it gets to a Die Hard level of "How many times can this shit happen to the same person." That's why I think an anthology approach would be good, because it'd bring some fresh air and variety to a book that I stopped reading because it felt like it was repeating itself.
>>
>>77814830
>Everyone dies regularly enough anyway.

edge
>>
File: 1402451077749.jpg (33 KB, 496x414) Image search: [Google]
1402451077749.jpg
33 KB, 496x414
Wait, did they namedrop Negan in this last episode? I was probably laughing too hard from "I'LL KILL YOU TO KILL HIM SO NO ONE ELSE HAS TO DIE" to hear it.
>>
>>77814882
It was the post credit scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PzxlMfxwzI
>>
>>77814857
That happens in the comic! Kirkman is the edgy one!

I'M NOT EDGY! I LOVE BLUE SKIES AND CLOUDS AND FLUFFY PUPPIES!
>>
>>77814790
My money's on him or Daryl. I think Glenn's gonna be shown mercy in the show for a while longer.

Abraham's actor has stated he'd like the character to live at least a little longer than he did in the comic and at least meet his end at the hands of Negan. That would be awesome to see.
>>
>>77814830
Shut the fuck up Anon, you're a fucking asshole for saying anything negative about a comic I like and I will throw meaningless buzzwords at you until you go away.
>>
>>77814489
>>77814830
>>77814916

Give it up anon, he decided before you even responded to him that you were a faggot and he's not gonna budge now. The only irony being in that he'll never realized how much of a faggot he is in the first place.
>>
File: KP_309_meegan_4_alt.jpg (53 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
KP_309_meegan_4_alt.jpg
53 KB, 640x360
O M G, YOU GUYS. LIKE... UH UH.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.