[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Wolverine still bump this? >Reminder that Squirrel Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: Autism.jpg (58 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
58 KB, 612x380
Would Wolverine still bump this?
>Reminder that Squirrel Girl is one of Logan's Sexual Fantasies
>>
Fuck no, wolverine could not put up with this insufferable nonsense. He could dig ditsy cute squirrel girl, with her innocent demeanor and sexy curves. Now she's gross tumblr far material
>>
>>77809454
>>77809319
Logan will rail anything that comes his way, he's usually not picky and usually intends it to be a quick fling or two before completely ignoring the lay for whatever he's brooding over that month.

Then again to be fair with guys like Sabretooth around he can't get into anything too serious without worrying. Sure SG could probably take him as with everyone else, but you never know when a writer decides to take a dark but comedic turn and have Creed kill all the squirrels in a park or something like that just to send a message. He's got a lot of time, the skills, the persistence and resilience and is pretty sick like that. Beating him isn't even a victory, he just keeps coming and coming and coming until you wear out.
>>
>>77809319
Sticking his dick in a beer can is one of Logan's sexual fantasies. He's a hundred year old murderous drunk. You seriously think he never looked at a buck-tooth girl with thick thighs and licked his lips?

WHO DO YOU THINK TAUGHT CREED TO DO THAT
>>
>>77809319
Pretty sad that this is still somehow one of her better drawings.
>>
File: skrerril.jpg (16 KB, 314x290) Image search: [Google]
skrerril.jpg
16 KB, 314x290
OH NYES WOBERINE FOOK ME!
>>
File: DOCTOR CONNER'S CLASS.jpg (16 KB, 249x315) Image search: [Google]
DOCTOR CONNER'S CLASS.jpg
16 KB, 249x315
YER ATOMANTIAM CAHK FEELS SHO GOOD IN MUH PUSSHY
>>
File: I LIEK TA EAT PAINT CHIPS.png (80 KB, 221x218) Image search: [Google]
I LIEK TA EAT PAINT CHIPS.png
80 KB, 221x218
>>
>>77809319
Eh I mean it's not like any of the other characters are looking attractive in this artstyle either. Meh.
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 789x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 789x722
>>77809319
>>
>>77809319
>>77809454
I choose to believe that USG is a Mega Man Zero-type of situation, where the characters are theoretically the same as they were before, and we're just seeing them differently. It's just that instead of Toru Nakayama's work, we're getting Spud McFASface's take on it.

So I think that Wolverine would still hit it if he could.

>>77810169
kek
>>
>>77810483
That's actually an interesting theory. Maybe Squirrel Girl just has retardo vision sort of like how Harley saw things in a cartoonish style in her thing.
>>
Stop reposting the same thread over and over with the exact same comment and the exact same picture.
>>
>>77809319
been there done that, no reason to come back
>>
File: Raggle Fraggle.jpg (15 KB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
Raggle Fraggle.jpg
15 KB, 332x332
>>
>>77809319
No, I don't think she would.
>>
File: MUH FAVORIT COLOR IS HAM.png (281 KB, 739x358) Image search: [Google]
MUH FAVORIT COLOR IS HAM.png
281 KB, 739x358
>>
>being this rustled over bad artwork
This getting pathetic you guys.
>>
File: 15UnbeatableSquirrel.jpg (102 KB, 560x850) Image search: [Google]
15UnbeatableSquirrel.jpg
102 KB, 560x850
Doreen's still cute we just view the comic through nightmare goggles
>>
>>77809581
Pls, Logan has some standards.
>>
>>77810483
>>77810538
>>77811026
well that's pretty supported by her looking pretty normal and cute in New Avengers
>>
>>77811026
I want to live in the universe where we got this as the full-time art. I don't care if that was never intended, infinite fucking universes!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.