[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which group would you hang out with? The Looney Toons, Mickey's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
Which group would you hang out with? The Looney Toons, Mickey's buddies, or the Muppets?
>>
I'm most likely to end up sleeping with bugs while cross dressing, so I guess the looney toons.
>>
>>77808609
I can actually hang out with Kermit, so the Muppets
>>
Easy, which group is least likely to kill you?
>>
>>77808609

The Muppets seem like they'd actualy be pleasant to hang out with. Those other fuckers keep getting into trouble.
>>
Muppets>>Mickey's buddies>>>> Being anywhere near Daffy duck's actions.

Even if Bugs is chill, I bet Donald is much more easy to hang with then Daffy.
>>
>>77808678
Donald will fucking flip the fuck out if you said something wrong.
>>
Does the Muppets include Fraggles and Sesame Street? Cause I just wanna hug Big Bird.
>>
File: 1448841077263.jpg (51 KB, 576x463) Image search: [Google]
1448841077263.jpg
51 KB, 576x463
>>77808711
>>
The Muppets.
Kermit, Gonzo and Fozzie are all totally chill. Three for three.

Donald would probably beat the shit out of you if you say the wrong thing and Goofy would end up getting you into trouble, so they're out even with Mickey being pleasant enough

Porky is dull, Bugs would probably be fun but also probably insufferably smug, and Daffy would fuck you over tremendously.
>>
>>77808781
Never saw a donald duck cartoon, huh? He flips out over the simplest shit.
>>
>>77808609
The Ducks in both non Muppet cases are moody, and troublesome.

The Puppets are comparatively mellow, and cool. Gonzo can get a little weird, but he does it in a more inoffensive way, and Fozzie and Kermit are super chill, with Kermit being especially nice.
>>
>>77808891
You'd only have to deal with Gonzo's weirdness, but he's a nice guy deep down.
>>
>>77808907
Yeah, basically. He's like a talking animal precursor of Begbie from Trainspotting, and Tommy DeVito, from Goodfellas
>>
>>77808891
This. And Muppet Adventures are pretty comfy.
>>
>>77808935
Gonzo is weird in a good way, and "deep down" is an understatement. Gonzo is very outwardly nice and chill as fuck.

Donald's a good guy if you can keep from pissing him off. Daffy is really the one you gotta dig to find any goodness in him.
>>
>all these people choosing muppets
Did you forget about Miss Piggy?
>>
>>77808907
Yeah, mostly with bozos. He's not going to crucify you if you go whoops my bad. Just don't argue with him.

If Donald honestly tries to mess with you and you're not morally or objectively wrong, it'll blow up in his face. He only wins in cartoons and comics when he's in the right
>>
>>77809076
Oh please, that way of thinking is Fowl
>>
>>77808907

Not the same guy, but when comparing one evil to another. A black eye is better then a black duck.

Around blacks, never relax.
>>
>>77809071
He ties an anchor to goofy because he caught a bigger fish than him.
>>
Mickey and gang to live in the Disney universe
>>
>>77809064
You don't have to hang out with Piggy
In fact, she usually doesn't hang out with the guys unless there's a significant reason to

Like, attention from the general populous
>>
File: cartoon_seinfeld.jpg (93 KB, 538x800) Image search: [Google]
cartoon_seinfeld.jpg
93 KB, 538x800
>>77808609
Hanging out with the best cartoon adaptation of a live-action sitcom might be nice. To a point.
>>
>>77809143
Yeah, you'd probably end up accidentally having some disney hottie cameo
Maybe even get a quick smooch for doing something cool
But you'd probably just stay in "toon town"
>>
>>77809064
They broke up, remember? And even if they were still together, Kermit is a firm believer of Bros Before Hoes. He wouldn't bring her along.
>>
File: FourColor-159-28.jpg (40 KB, 273x230) Image search: [Google]
FourColor-159-28.jpg
40 KB, 273x230
>>77809139
In the 30s before his personality developed in the 40s shorts and Barks comics. And even then, those strips are not the norm when others by Taliaferro show him being his comeuppance when he tries to be a dick, like not telling a man he dropped a nickel so he can take it and it ends up with Donald getting his ass kicked and stuck in a drain
>>
And the Muppets have Rowlf and Scooter
>>
>>77809195
All I have to do is sing a song about moving up in life, and bam, I'm set for life
>>
How is this even a debate? Muppets are clearly the best.

>see Bunsen and Beaker experiments
>opportunity to smoke weed with Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem
>potential to meet real life celebrities by proximity
>meet the Swedish Chef, Bobo the Bear, go to a bar where Rowlf can play piano for your friends

The Muppets win, easily.
>>
>>77808609
The Muppets. Hanging oyu with Mickey and Bugs would be cool, but their friends, not so much. With Kermit all his friends are cool. Even Miss Piggy is easier to deal with than Daffy and Donald.
>>
File: CH 2.jpg (20 KB, 400x512) Image search: [Google]
CH 2.jpg
20 KB, 400x512
>>77809985
But the Muppets have this guy.
>>
The Animaniacs
>>
>>77808609

Europe here, it's weird to me that ANYONE would even consider any other option than Donald & co.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.