[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long Live the Royals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
The Long Live the Royals miniseries begins tomorrow /co/!

Pilot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NymQlD7uZ28
Sneak Peek: http://www.tvinsider.com/article/46425/long-live-the-royals-sneak-peek-features-all-star-voices-video/

>From the producer of Regular Show, Long Live the Royals is a modern day medieval tale about a royal family, King Rufus (Jon Daly) Queen Eleanor and their children Peter (Kieran Culkin), Rosalind and Alex (Nikki Rapp). Long Live the Royals premieres on Cartoon Network as a 4-night special, starting on Nov 30th at 7:45pm

Schedule:
Nov 30 - 7:45pm - Yule Scare
Dec 01 - 7:45pm - Punk Show
Dec 02 - 7:45pm - Snore Much
Dec 03 - 7:45pm - The Feast
>>
>>77808487
>>77808487
Not really a fan of Regular Show
>>
>>77808487
Regular show is good, but every single episode is basically the same. Does that mean that if I have seen Regular Show, then I have essentially already seen LLtR?
>>
>>77808487
What's the appeal of this
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 226x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 226x373
I'm starting to think Cartoon Network doesn't think the mini series is very good. They tend to do this passive aggressive thing to shows they want to die by putting it on awkward times and rerunning it barely at all. Ya know, like Problem Solverz or Robotomy. And judging by how they're airing it on the awkward time of 7:45, I think this series will fade into obscurity like the other shows they didn't like.
Just speculation, though.
>>
Sick to fucking death of that art style.
>>
>>77808685
They must hate everything but Teen Titans and Gumball.
>>
>>77808525
This isn't a rundown show from 2010 though senpai.
>>77808578
Hint: this isn't going to be similar to Regular show desu
>>77808584
sidecut waifu
>>
>>77808709
They hate Gumball as much as all their other shows.
>>
>>77808779
At least they show it.
>>
File: shnose.jpg (11 KB, 344x327) Image search: [Google]
shnose.jpg
11 KB, 344x327
You like this shoe I drew?
Hah, fooled you. It's actually a nose.
Now I got to go, CN just hired me as their lead animator.
>>
>>77808487
I know it's a cartoon but her acting like that in the middle ages would have been a bid to evade marriage/go to a nunnery, etc. Princesses and Noblewomen didn't act like that unless they wanted to sell the idea they were totally not a good idea to marry. Some of them also resorted to actually disfiguring themselves.

So basically the "Taming of the Shrew" routine, but moreso. Being a bitch was not enough, although it probably worked reasonably well at times.
>>
>>77808487
Why is Sinestro married to an Earth woman?
>>
>>77808730
>This isn't a rundown show from 2010 though senpai.
I saw the pilot
you aren't fooling anyone
>>
>>77808835
This doesn't take place in the middle ages.
>>
File: fucking civilization tech tree.png (471 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
fucking civilization tech tree.png
471 KB, 1366x768
>>77808835
Because the middle ages had satellites right...
>>
>>77808730
>Sidecut waifu
Does anyone really like her? I mean, maybe if the art-style wasn't atrocious, but she has weird goat eyes, some sort of noodle for a nose, and her face in general looks like a toddler drew it, which contrasts grossly with the semi-realistic head shape.

If you cover up her face and the collar she might be cute, but it's obvious that she's just gonna be a "GRRRL POWER!" character.
>>
>>77808685
7:45 is like dead in the middle of Primetime, the fuck you talking about?
>>
>>77809285
Valid points, but none of that will get in the way of her achieving waifu status.
>>
>>77808487

is sidecut the afro or the mullet of our times
>>
File: Rosalind.png (242 KB, 537x654) Image search: [Google]
Rosalind.png
242 KB, 537x654
>>77809285
>Not finding the generic playful yet helpful sister who is against society attractive
>>
>>77809624
>is sidecut the afro or the mullet of our times
No, because an afro requires maintenance and mullets are (supposedly) always awful, and always have been awful. You can walk around with a pile of split ends on one side of your head and a bunch of faded dyed fuzz on the other, and it'll look as good as the day you JUST got your do.
>>
>>77809701
I have no idea what her personality is like, it's just that the artstyle of the show is that "extremely low effort" style which is just awful.
>>
>>77809545
Well normally you'd have the new episode air at an even time like 7:30 or preferably 7:00. Just seems weird to have it halfway through a timeslot like that.
I'm not a TV expert or whatever so I'm probably talking out of my ass here.
>>
>>77808487
>SIDE
>CUT
TUMBLR TRASH BURN IT
>>
>>77809754
Wait can non-black people even do Afros? I've never seen it; I thought it required having that wool-grade hair.
>>
>>77810421
Jews
>>
>>77808487
>undercut whore
>played by the same dame who voiced CJ and Wendy and played velma in those shitty scooby doo films
Literally tumblr: the voice actor
>>
>>77808817
HUGE slam on that one drawing of a nose!
>>
The pilot had some really funny jokes so I'll give it a watch when the mini series air. I'm glad that they gave a good friendship between the two older siblings, and that both parent came off as idiots in their own individual ways. Reminds me alot like my family.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.