[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This special makes no sense. Its the ICE AGE. Mankind as a species
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
This special makes no sense.

Its the ICE AGE. Mankind as a species barely exists. A few small tribes at best.

So how can there be kids for Santa to deliver toys to?

No wonder Denis Leary hates being part of this franchise.
>>
File: ChristmasFlintstoneClosingShot.jpg (105 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
ChristmasFlintstoneClosingShot.jpg
105 KB, 639x480
Explain this shit.
>>
>>77808233
>implying it isn't based in a future ice age due to global cooling where semi intelligent beings still carry on the traditions of the long dead human race
>>
>>77808288
Oh, thats an easy one. The Flinstones is a post-nuke society, rebuilding with vague memories of what life used to be like.
>>
File: magicskycastles.jpg (99 KB, 787x270) Image search: [Google]
magicskycastles.jpg
99 KB, 787x270
>>77808288
>>77808315
>>
File: siqzVhm5Qsc.market_maxres.jpg (80 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
siqzVhm5Qsc.market_maxres.jpg
80 KB, 1000x562
Reminds me of when Dinosaurs mentioned how the year always counted down, and that none of them quite knew what it was counting down towards.
>>
>>77808411
A soul-crushing series finale, apparently.
>>
File: VloxkMP.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
VloxkMP.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Maybe it was SIR SANTA OF CLAWS
>>
>>77808437
I remember very little about the show. I remember the joke about the descending years. I remember there was a plot that involved throwing the elderly into a volcano. I remember that the baby refused to call the father anything except "not the mama". That's about it.
>>
>>77808519

YOU DON'T BELIEVE?!?
>>
>>77808527
I remember Harris sexual, war, drugs, sex-ed episode, puberty, and the end of the world finale.
>>
>>77808519
Ha
>>
>>77808519
THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO....
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.