[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone on /co/ give a shit about Archie Sonic anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Sally_Acorn_.png (89 KB, 187x425) Image search: [Google]
Sally_Acorn_.png
89 KB, 187x425
Does anyone on /co/ give a shit about Archie Sonic anymore?
>>
>>77807202
/co/ only faps to Lupe, Bunnie, Nicole, etc. The waifus.
>>
File: 1448512807104.png (84 KB, 368x245) Image search: [Google]
1448512807104.png
84 KB, 368x245
>>77807202
Yeah, at least I do, but most of the discussion has kind of been "monopolized" by /sthg/. By which I mostly mean that people mostly only ever storytime the latest issue there.Then there's other factors that could lead to people levaing the board or just not finding discussing the comic worth it.
And this is without going into how people might've dropped off after the first reboot, not being satisfied with how they've been picking themselves up, or people dropping off after the latest crossover.
All that aside, yes, some people give a shit about Archie Sonic. Still miss pre-reboot world, but I think the comic's heading into an alright direction at the moment.
>>
File: 14394003823922.jpg (103 KB, 341x422) Image search: [Google]
14394003823922.jpg
103 KB, 341x422
>>77807202
Yeah, but we talk about it on /vg/ where there's a constant thread.

>>77807229
>implying Antoine isn't superior to all those
>>
The longer it lasts, and the more they try to relate to the games, the less I like it.

That green recolor might have been a terrible character, but at least that concept for Sonic was somewhat original, instead of revisiting Sonic Unleashed seven years after its release.

I have almost all of the comics up until shortly after the original Robotnik was killed off. I have a friend who is religiously into sonic so he keeps me updated on it. Occasionally on /co/ I read some comics.

Bunnie being normal, the walrus becoming fatter ever year, marriages, Shadow and other game characters being forced in, Eggman's tv show sidekicks, I dunno the further we go the more it seems like EVERYONE needs a moment in the spotlight. The older comics times were more simple, Sonic group vs baddies, now there are just way too many people that need an issue surrounding them. Just seems muddled up
>>
Eh, its all on borrowed time anyway.
>>
>>77807229
Why fap to those sluts when Blaze exists?
>>
>>77807202
most of the people that talked about it probably moved to /sthg/.

same with anything on /v/ that isnt' a flat out image dump
>>
>>77807555
At least those 'side character issues' are mostly contained in Sonic Universe.
>>
>>77807818
Blaze is not for sexual. She is for cuddles.
>>
>>77807202
I fell off after the reboot. It looks like they had some nice ideas going in, but the unnecessary investment I put into climbing Shit Mountain to get to Ian's run was kind of thrown out the window.
>>
>>77807965
Yeah, cuddles from behind.
With her as the one behind you I mean.
>>
I give it another year. By then either Penders or bankruptcy will end it.
>>
>>77807202
i wanna fuck that squirrel
>>
>>77807555
>I haven't read it since the early 90's, but here's my misinformed opinion based on mismatched information from various points in time and no context.

Oh /co/, never change.
>>
>>77808035

We know, Optimus.
>>
>>77807202

At least more people then give a shit about Archie Mega Man.

Which is why it's ending this week.
>>
>>77808035
It's a chipmunk
>>
>>77808111
It's ending because it's a dead franchise.
Maybe it'd be around if he had a game in the last five years.
>>
File: 32017482_p0.jpg (461 KB, 882x1198) Image search: [Google]
32017482_p0.jpg
461 KB, 882x1198
>>77807555
I personally liked that the world was kind of huge, in a way. Had different characters doing different things but still interacting with each other. It had it's own rhythm going, even if it was largely cacophonous to most. I love when they put in game related stuff, just because who doesn't like a bit of fan service now and then, but like you say, the more they get closer and closer to the games the weaker the series feels to me.
It's the kind of thing that was hard to go through when it first started out but later on started being something you could almost enjoy. Kind of endearing.
With the reboot, it lost a lot of that with me.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 376x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 376x386
I don't care about anything sonic but it's strong point and my favorite part is the smut and it's glorious

Vanilla
Rouge
Sally
Nicole
Honey are GOAT characters though
>>
>>77808189
>the world was kind of huge

It was obscenely small for the number of issues that came out. There were only a handful of locations that made more than one or two appearances, and of those maybe two or three had any distinguishing characteristics. Most of the stories took place in void plains, generic city-scapes, forests that amounted to a wall of trees being behind the characters in every panel, etc. There were only a few places visited and none of them ever fucking mattered beyond "plot coupon/character is here, guys!"
>>
>>77808335
>No Blaze
shit taste
>>
>>77808368
I would post her but she's like my second in command when the others don't have any pics updated and fire girls are my soft spot
>>
>>77808111
>>77808159
At least they tried.
>>
>>77807818
Cuz Queen Hathor is (and quite possibly HAS) the hotter pussy.
>>
>>77807202
personally,not since the last reboot
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.