[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8y FWf9M0gk So what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8yFWf9M0gk

So what's /co/'s opinion on Wabbit overall? I take it since Benthelooney hates it so much, it must be good.
>>
>>77804340

>Oh look, another WABBIT thread asking the same thing every time
>>
Who's Benthelooney?
>>
I don't understand why it's called 'Wabbit' when Elmer Fudd isn't even in it.
>>
>>77804819
Some guy who was inspired by Nostalgia Critic and various other media reviewers to make his own viral 'show' with way back when where he showcases loads of shit-taste in the most obnoxious way imaginable. After a long silence, he's back, apparently.
>>
>>77804340
It sucks senpai
>>
>>77804934
Because calling it "Rabbit" is just stupid, and The Looney Tunes Show has already been taken.
>>
>>77804340
I like it better than the totally not a generic sitcom show, but it is not as great as, let's say, the new mickey mouse shorts
>>
>>77804340
>obscure reviewer i'm supposed to hate doesn't like x so i have to like it
i love these posts
>>
>>77804340
Ben's new artstyle is something to be admired.
>>
A portion of /co/ seems to be shitting on it because "not muh Looney Tunes Show" despite the fact that Wabbit is actually more faithful to the classic animated series in tone, while LTS was trying to be Seinfeld with Looney Tunes characters. Not that it was bad because of it, but it's not some fucking holy grail of LT cartoons.
>>
>>77804340
only thing I can agree with blue-hoodied edd gould about
also holy shit his art style got WORSE
>>
I had no idea who was Benthelooney so I checked his channel and his icon image is freaky!
>>
Occasionally it's good, but still pretty worthless, much like contemporary Simpsons.
>>
>>77805017
Just call it Bugs Bunny then.
>>
>>77804340
It tries really hard to be the old Bugs bunny but for some reason doesn't have the comedic timing, the slapstick, or any of the impact that Bugs bunny shorts tend to have. The characters just don't feel as conducive for humor and the squirrel is dumb. The choice to focus on Bugs is...ok I guess but since a lot of the other Looney Tunes have so much character it honestly would be better to have some different personalities other than Yosimite Sam, Foghorn Leghorn and Wil E. Coyote.
Bugs and Daffy are commonly paired for a reason. They've got great comedic chemistry.
>>
>>77805017
How about the Bugs Bunny Show?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.