[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so co/ are you going to help fund it https://www.indiegogo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
so co/ are you going to help fund it
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dragon-s-lair-the-movie/coming_soon
>>
>>77801936
I like a lot of Don Bluth's movies, but Dragon's lair has never interested me.
>>
fuck no
>>
>>77801936
As much as Id love a 2-d medieval themed film, I never back this kinda stuff after Broken Age
>>
>>77801936
nothanksplease. chubbyface.
>>
>>77801936
>indiegogo

i bet it's gonna be flexible funding
>>
>>77804643
>i bet it's gonna be flexible funding
THIS.

I won't bid on something like this unless I for sure want what I'm going for. Fuck flexible funding and Indiegogo
>>
>>77801936
I just noticed you can see Daphne's nipples outlined through her, um, singlet?

I'm also curious how they're gonna handle her design. Animation for adults doesn't seem to exist in today's market, but I can't imagine any studio would greenlight it if the heroine was dressed like that. And if they do decide to change it, I can't imagine that it wouldn't upset a lot of people, considering her design is one of two things anyone actually remembers from Dragon's Lair.
>>
>>77801936
I want to. But I'm too poor to even afford my own wifi.
>>
>>77801936
no
dragons lair was an unremarkable visual novel
this whole project stinks of creative bankruptcy
>>
>>77801936
Is it just me, or is trying to crowdfund in December when everyone is paying for gifts a terrible idea?
>>
>>I know what you mean. I kind of want to see this project get funded, but December is when everyone wastes their money on gifts and Christmas not leaving much to indulge
>>
>>77805421
I can see them using the basic dress design, but with slight changes to meet a modern audience.
>>
>>77805399
I wouldn't mind supporting it if the stretch goals are worth it, like a copy of the blu-ray signed by Don Bluth, or something
>>
>>77807254
>back this much and we'll remove daphne's dress in all scenes
>>
>>77801936
No and I don't understand why anybody thinks this would be a good idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-dg4J9_nes

Without the instadeaths, the entire "game" is just a 12 minute clip of a guy running in a saving a sexy princess. How the Hell is that the basis for any sort of movie? I hate to say it, but it's starting to seem like Bluth is becoming somewhat of a has been, riding the coattails of his previous success.
>>
>>77803041
hey man i loved broken age
okay i didnt know what i was funding, and it really didnt deserve any funding help, but i liked it
>>
>>77807894
>half the levels are just mirror images of the other half

Wow how very frugal.
>>
>>77807894

>STARTING to seem like Bluth is washed up

15 years after he washed up.
>>
>>77808504
15 years since he released a film. Most people would say his last good movie was All Dogs go to Heaven, 26 years ago.

Though I actually rather liked Titan A.E. for what it was, and like it or not Anastasia is to this day the only Disney Princess™ knock-off that people still mistake for a real Disney movie.
>>
>>77807227
In before burqa
>>
>>77801936
Yes. The man deserves one last chance
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.