[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Widow Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Avengers_Black_Widow.jpg (56 KB, 1280x969) Image search: [Google]
Avengers_Black_Widow.jpg
56 KB, 1280x969
I get that we need a female superhero and ScarJo is hot. Why is she there?

Girls are not going to be inspired by her. I am not being sexist. I just want to know.

http://youtu.be/j_5KgpN38hM

Does Marvel not have a better female superhero?
>>
>>77801280
They introduced her in IM2 where she made perfect sense.
They are introducing new female superheroes like Wanda and Carol Danvers though
>>
>>77801280
Don't worry, she'll be phased out soon
>>
>>77801280
Did she ever use those wrist things?
>>
>>77801280
>Does Marvel not have a better female superhero?
They do, but most of them are with the X Men.
>>
I only find her hot if I imagine she has a dick
>>
>>77801280
>Does Marvel not have a better female superhero?
No most of the ones Marvel focuses on are trash.
SW would be good but Whedon.
Hellcat could be decent but supporting.
Kamala is good but too new and too young to risk anything on
X-Men females are all Fox owned
>>
>>77801280
>They are introducing new female superheroes like Wanda and Carol Danvers though
>Carol Danvers

Is she even going to be introduced before her movie?
>>
File: The-Jungle-Book-Inline-467.jpg (21 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
The-Jungle-Book-Inline-467.jpg
21 KB, 620x465
Tony, I think there is something wrong with me.

Is she still married to Deadpool?
>>
all I want from life is a well written movie about the life of Jean Grey/ phoenix, she's probably one of the most interesting x-men characters backstory-wise and would make an amazing movie
>>
She was supposed to handle human intelligence for the team, but Wheadon doesn't bother to write it this way.
>>
>>77801780
Shes fucking some french guy
>>
>>77801965
Yes, Black Widow is too inconsistent between all the movies she's apart of.
>>
>>77801397
This. Marvel's got a ton of great lady characters, but almost ALL of them are X-Men.

Outisde of that, they've got Captain Marvel, Spider-Woman which I'm not sure if they can even use, She-Hulk, and

??
>>
Black Widow is not an original character made up for movies, its stupid to act like that. She was orignally much more capable and cool, was a badass russian and thats since been dropped because of these movies. Also all of the best Avengers women were unavailable because of rights, or too weird and outside their comfort zone. Wasp was going to be there but Ant-Man was not being made so she was locked off.
>>
>>77801397
its a good thing you quoted that or I couldn't tell what you were replying to.
>>
>>77802142
You're supposed to name good characters. So all they've got is She-hulk who is apparently owned by Bridget Neelson. The other decent female characters are so z-list they can't have their own movie
>>
>>77802142
monica rambeau.
although well she's kind of z-list, but they're promoting her a bit more currently
>>77802392
they can write them good in the movie, the quality in the comics is not really relevant.
>>
>>77802216
She was never cool.
>>
File: scarr.jpg (306 KB, 1200x1803) Image search: [Google]
scarr.jpg
306 KB, 1200x1803
>>77802076
Ahhh the french...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.