[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Usually I hate this maymay, but he did literally nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: agents20.png (489 KB, 1085x639) Image search: [Google]
agents20.png
489 KB, 1085x639
Usually I hate this maymay, but he did literally nothing wrong.
>>
OK, let's recap in no particular order
>Joining crazy nazi science cult
>High treason
>Murder and attempted murder of law enforcement agents
>Terrorism
>Breaking into government facilities
>Being accessory to murder of US General
>Kindnapping
>Leading crazy nazi science cult
>Torture
>Ordering assassinations
>Murder of US Senator
>Did I mention crazy nazi science cult?
>>
>>77795958
>nazi science cult
HYDA came before the Nazis. That was just Red Skull.
>>
>>77795958
You forgot restructuring crazy nazi science cult.
>>
>>77796040
>>77795958
HYDRA does not equal Nazis. Also, most of the people he had assassinated were bad people.
>>
HOL UP
that face looks familiar
i dont watch this shit
>>
>>77795915

How is Ward doing these days, and do him and Skye still have some URST? How is he with the rest of the team? Antagonist, or actual full fledged enemy?

I haven't actually watched Agents of Shield since a bit after he was arrested and Skye's powers started emerging.
>>
>Agents of SHIT
Filtered.
>>
>>77796277
It's Mike from Until Dawn
>>
>>77795958
Crashing a plane
with no survivors
>>
>>77796829
>do him and Skye still have some URST?

Nope. Skye shot him several times point blank and left him to die. He's moved on from her as he realized she'll never love him.

He got a new waifu in Agent 33, the woman who impersonated May with the high-tech mask. Together, they kidnapped Mockingbird and tortured her. Turned out Agent 33 was caught by Hydra because Mockingbird gave up one of the safe houses she was using to Hydra to maintain her own cover.

Ward ended up killing his waifu thanks to May tricking him. So now he wants the SHIELD team dead and he's tried to resurrect HYDRA to do it. He's been pretty incompetent at it though.
>>
>>77796829
He's been essentially leading Hydra, with a bit more of a trimmed down, underground, super-terrorism vibe. He's just allied himself with the remnants of Hydra Classic to open an alien portal / kill SHIELD.
>>
>>77797107
He's not incompetent per se, he's just short on manpower. He's what Aryan brotherhood is to Third Reich.

If fate, writing and categorization is charitable enough, he's leading a competent street gang. But he's not raising into relevance without a miracle.
>>
>>77795915

Came into this thread because I didn't recognize the guy pictured in OP, and I have to admit, some of the things being said are causing me to consider watching this shitheap of a show again.
>>
>>77797190
Enter ex-world security council Malick.
>>
>>77797013
>thinking that was a sin
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.