[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A large army of Minions, Gunters, Waddle Dees, and Servbots invade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: army.jpg (52 KB, 573x255) Image search: [Google]
army.jpg
52 KB, 573x255
A large army of Minions, Gunters, Waddle Dees, and Servbots invade the universe of the last cartoon or comic you've seen or read. What happens?
>>
>>77787033
everything is ruined
>>
Wanna know what I really hated when Adventure Time started to become more "revolving plot heavy"

Gunter isn't just a silly penguin with moderate intelligence. No...he's the fucking world ender and a tier above the fucking Lich King and several hundred tiers above Marceline's father who is the king of the fucking Underworld

You think you're fucking funny Cartoon Network?
>>
>>77787033
>drop into One-Punch Man's city

They're fucked.
>>
>>77787081
that's pretty funny, just looking back at it
like, it's not funny to watch, but it's a funny concept that could have been funny in other contexts
>>
>>77787033
>Hellblazer

I think they're too stupid for John's tricks to work, although since he's technically in the DCU, that shit won't bother anyone on a worldwide scale.
>>
>>77787033
You forgot the Raving Rabbids.
>>
>>77787123

You don't get it. Adventure Time isn't the kind of show that needed a plot

So when it got a plot it got an endgame and that endgame was The Lich...you're thinking "OK show...impress me end on a high note so we can remember Finn fondly as a hero."

THIS HAPPENS.
>>
>>77787081
There's a point where it is funny, but passing it is just annoying.
Adventure Time has done that too many times.
>>
>>77787155
What about Gunter?
>>
The only one of those which is bad are the Minions though
>>
>>77787176
the fuck is that file name?
>>
>>77787033
Steven would probably befriend them and send them off to live independent lives like the watermelons
>>
>>77787033

>No goombahs
>>
>>77787033
where the watchdogs at though senpai?

They're just a miniony as the rest of them.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.