[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (387 KB, 1008x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387 KB, 1008x1500
Why is pic related the only good think Snyder has been able to shit out in his entire Batman tenure? Why is he virtually incapable of writing anything remotely interesting for Bruce's Batman? And please don't cite Zero Year for the thousandth time as being good. Thats a dog shit arc with god tier art and coloring. Tbh, In a perfect world, he would've been allowed to write more Dickbats.
>>
Court of Owls was legitimately good aside from the lackluster ending.
>>
>>77786250
The brother shit completely invalidates that.
>>
Because Dickbats is always superior to Bruce
>>
>>77786226
He's writing too much Joker, for one thing.
Snyder's Joker was easily the worst part of Black Mirror yet he's done two massive arcs with that character.
CoO and Zero Year are the better arcs of his run so far, mostly because Joker isn't fucking everywhere.
>>
I wonder what the endgame is for Dick Grayson's character. Something similar to Otto Netz except good? The DC's universe's most powerful spy? I don't see him going bcc to being Nightwing ever again.
>>
>>77786226
Your opinion is shit
>>
File: The-Hole-in-Things.png (2 MB, 1190x947) Image search: [Google]
The-Hole-in-Things.png
2 MB, 1190x947
>>77786274
So why is it ok when Morrison does it?
>>
I know /co/ would disagree, but JimBats has been a good storyline so far. It doesn't bore me to tears like everything Snyder has done post black mirror.
>>
>>77786378
I don't hate JimBats, but I wouldn't say it's anything special. Certainly not on the level of Black Mirror.
>>
>>77786376
Are you fucking joking? Because Snyder's attempt is hamfisted and cliché as fuck especially with that "is he or isn't he" ending? Morrison's idea works because it ultimately doesn't matter who the fuck Simon is and the main characters don't even tie any of his claims seriously in the first place.
>>
File: bravo.jpg (333 KB, 1000x1537) Image search: [Google]
bravo.jpg
333 KB, 1000x1537
>>77786323
Also Snyder writing Joker means that he has to make Bruce act really dumb so that the Joker can actually achieve something. DOTF had tons of Bruce being a complete idiot.

>>77786348
Seeley and King will finish Grayson how they want, Dick goes back as Nightwing for another mediocre Batman-lite book, and maybe he gets put on a team like Outsiders or Titans again in order to act like Batman-lite.
And then maybe a few years after that, they decide to do something new with him again.
>>
>>77786348
ts not like its hard for him to be a spy coded as Nightwing, in teh smae way that James Bond is 007. Also, its not like he cabt use black and blue spandex on missions.

If people can do super hero spy thing with Black Widow, they could do the same with Dick.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.