[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trailer when? Everyone has been waiting.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (19 KB, 655x380) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19 KB, 655x380
Trailer when?

Everyone has been waiting.
>>
>>77784525
awaiting Star Wars like the other two companies WHERE. It's really weird Marvel dropped the teaser so randomly.
>>
>>77784799
They were kind of scared the hype would dwindle more than it already has
>>
>>77784525
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/11/x-men-apocalypse-trailer-star-wars-force-awakens

>X-Men: Apocalypse trailer will be attached to Star Wars: The Force Awakens
>>
The rumor is Apocalypse is being treated as a real global disaster kind of threat, no BS robot / alien army in a city generic capeshit climax, so the lack of early teaser comes from almost every scene requiring special effects work. This is why they pretty much had no footage to show at comic con.
>>
>>77785087
>no BS robot / alien army in a city generic capeshit climax
Thats literally just the Avengers movies though.
>>
>>77785087
Unless they're doing another time-travel asspull to top it off or this is genuinely the last movie they're making before rebooting hard there's no way they're doing that. It would put costs up on future projects for no reason at all.

It's more likely they realised they're going to get very little attention and possibly negative comparisons to all the other big movies coming out in the next 6 months - even if they put out a solid movie, people haven't forgotten the problems earlier in the series, and they'll be very wary of letting people see anything too early after the hammering FF got.

>>77784970
Possible, but those kind of deals are subject to very short notice changes, especially if the studio/distributor of the two movies is different.
>>
File: 346.jpg (111 KB, 660x320) Image search: [Google]
346.jpg
111 KB, 660x320
>>77785886

>The thing that we’ve spent the most time talking about is not just the visual execution of the character, which is its own challenge – creating a character that’s the most powerful I think of any mutant villain that we’ve seen in the X-Men movies so far. More powerful than Magneto. The kind of scope and scale we’re talking about is like disaster movie, extinction level event. Sort of Roland Emmerich-style moviemaking, which you’ve never seen in an X-Men movie, or any superhero movie, which I think is exciting.

>For most of these X-Men movies, Magneto is the villain. Or Stryker. So the idea of having a new villain and super powerful villain. It’s extinction stakes, which these movies haven’t visualized before. The best superhero movies have subgenres. Days of Future Past is time travel sci-fi. Apocalypse is a disaster movie mashed up with superhero movies.
>>
>>77784525
>Trailer when?
Star Wars.

>Everyone has been waiting.
No... No, not really.
>>
>>77784525
>Everyone has been waiting.

lol
>>
>>77785886
>>It's more likely they realised they're going to get very little attention and possibly negative comparisons to all the other big movies coming out in the next 6 months - even if they put out a solid movie, people haven't forgotten the problems earlier in the series, and they'll be very wary of letting people see anything too early after the hammering FF got.

This
>>
>>77786776
Well I can't speak for everyone but I'm looking forward to the trailer senpai.
>>
>>77786776
I'm looking forward to this more than Civil Skirmish.
>>
>>77788524
I'm looking forward to the movie, but the trailer will probably be shit. When's the last time the X-men have had a good trailer that didn't either explicitly spoil half the movie or make the movie look worse than it ended up being.
>>
Is anyone else hoping Wolverine gets a mask as part of his horseman getup? They need to do it once before he retires
>>
>>77786137
>>77786776
I'm looking forward to this more than any other comic movie next year.
>>
>>77784525
>Everyone
>After fart4fuckstick
Lol
>>
>>77785886
>Possible, but those kind of deals are subject to very short notice changes, especially if the studio/distributor of the two movies is different.

True, but given that Fox is doing two X-Men shows with Marvel's involvement it sounds like that might be part of some sort of deal going on.
>>
>>77792434
it might also be why there were so many delays going on with various marvel comics. lIke x-men 600.
They wanted to see what came out of the deals before pushing the character in a direction or another.
>>
>>77792083
Yes, everyone who is a human being, contrary to marveldrones
>>
>>77792494
it's worth noting that DP gets a huge push.
Probably because marvel will get more money from the licensing, due to Fox using comic costume and adapting comic story.
>>
>>77786071
>The thing that we’ve spent the most time talking about is not just the visual execution of the character
>concept art shows blue and yellow costumes
SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YHEY SHITTY TACTICOOL LEATHER AGAIN
>>
>>77793822
It's primarily the comic costume thing, it's easier for Marvel to produce sellable merchandise based on the comic costume since they don't have to pay a cut to Fox.
>>
>>77793833
Because they're dicks and won't give us glorious Jim Lee costumes.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.