[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: The worst character in their respective show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 30
File: DadbraCadabra201.jpg (43 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
DadbraCadabra201.jpg
43 KB, 720x544
ITT: The worst character in their respective show
>>
File: Asami-Korra-cigars.jpg (346 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Asami-Korra-cigars.jpg
346 KB, 1000x1000
Looks like I am posting Korra as my example again.
>>
File: stephen tumblrverse.png (844 KB, 1020x1176) Image search: [Google]
stephen tumblrverse.png
844 KB, 1020x1176
>>
>>
>>77784276
Why do you watch the show if you hate every character on it?
>>
>>77784447
>not Wendy
>>
>>77784472
I thought a show full of lesbians would be hot but it turns out it's pretty gay most of the time.
>>
File: 89.png (251 KB, 634x351) Image search: [Google]
89.png
251 KB, 634x351
>>77784499
>I thought a show full of lesbians would be hot but it turns out it's pretty gay most of the time.
i died
>>
>>77784447
Stan and Ford are much worse characters the latter's backstory is especially bullshit.
>>
>>77784476
Wendy is the most pointless character in Gravity Falls to the point she shouldn't show up in the intro of the show. But Mabel is definitively worse. She's so awful even some of her waifufags don't care for her spoiled entitled shit anymore.
>>
File: betacai.jpg (25 KB, 350x370) Image search: [Google]
betacai.jpg
25 KB, 350x370
>>
>>77784472
They like the Cool Kids, Onions, Pizzas, and Mayor to name a few.
>>
>>77784476
Wendy's boring but she doesn't actively make the show worse just by being there.
>>
>>77784447
She's 12.
>>
>>77784539
Wendy is just there as Alex's waifu fantasy - she has no real relevance to the show's storyline.
>>
>>77784276
When the mods have to ban the general of a show, you know it's that bad.
>>
>>77784662
Is gravity falls bad then?
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 854x480
This little prick
>>
>>77784632
And she's 8. Yet people will still...
>>
File: Lord_Dominator.jpg (41 KB, 311x597) Image search: [Google]
Lord_Dominator.jpg
41 KB, 311x597
worthless Mary Sue whore.
>>
>>77784533
>Stan and Ford
>bad
>>
>>77784747

Go to bed Cadence. Why would your mom and dad care about your brother being a super genius with a bright future ahead of him?
>>
>>77784747
I liked the smug smartass personality he had in the very early episodes.
>>
>>77785998
>Cadence
>>
>>77784111
Timmy's parents are far, far more annoying than Cosmo.
Also the fucking dog they added in later seasons.
>>
>>77785063
She's a total dork under the mask.
She just hasn't been exposed to the old Wander charm to fully remove it.
That and Hater needs to go back to being the edgy teenager he is.
>>
>>77786043
>Timmy's dad
>Worse than Cosmo
I agree about the dog but Timmy's parents are much less annoying than Cosmo, anon.
>>
>>77786043
Timmy's Folks were never as bad as Cosmo lately but that fucking dog is just the worst.
>>
>>77784111
What is it with FOP and chewing on their cheeks?
>>
File: 1443654376257.png (281 KB, 500x444) Image search: [Google]
1443654376257.png
281 KB, 500x444
>>77784276
That picture doesn't even have the actual worst character anon
>>
>>77784557
He is the only correct answer, honestly, I liked him until he became such a little bitch.
>>
>>77784184
>holding a cigar like a cigarette
>>
>>77784557
MU GRET
>>
File: Mabel_Pines.png (144 KB, 421x236) Image search: [Google]
Mabel_Pines.png
144 KB, 421x236
>>
>>77788602
hes one of the better ones on the show. the worst are the gems, and steven, and his dad. they all tie in for terribly unlikeable people
>>
File: airachnid and arcee.png (216 KB, 641x342) Image search: [Google]
airachnid and arcee.png
216 KB, 641x342
>>77784111
Airachnid's involvement ended up derailing a good chunk of other's characterizations especially Arcee's.

still Prime Arcee is the only Arcee worth a damn. :/
>>
File: 1373156716894.jpg (92 KB, 381x351) Image search: [Google]
1373156716894.jpg
92 KB, 381x351
>>
>>77785063
Beat me to it
Also in the filename, you spelled Lord Fancharacter wrong
>>
>>77784712
/gfg/ isn't on /trash/
hell, not even /hgw/ is on /trash/
but /sug/ is
what does that say
>>
>>77784276
So, the joke is the whole show sucks?

Makes sense.
>>
>>77796533
The most correct answer.
>>
>>77796533
Not sure why Mac still showed up everyday honestly
>>
File: Mandy.png (218 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Mandy.png
218 KB, 500x375
>flat out cheats to win the limbo game against Grim
>makes him her slave afterwards
>>
>>77784592
How can you like Onion?
>>
>>77784632
Damn, kill yourself you fucking moron this argument is mediocre as hell.
>>
File: treetrunks.jpg (98 KB, 1205x863) Image search: [Google]
treetrunks.jpg
98 KB, 1205x863
Easy
>>
>>77784276
Literally trying to bait SU fans, nice try though.
>>
File: twat.jpg (18 KB, 268x628) Image search: [Google]
twat.jpg
18 KB, 268x628
Easily.
>>
>>77799549
Should have stayed dead
>>
>>77796664
That /sug/ is banned while /gfg/ isn't, and nobody cares about /hgw/.
>>
>>77796664
That fans are shit
>>
>>77796533
>I sure hope you guys don't Bloo this.jpg
>>
File: Milhouse.png (112 KB, 403x428) Image search: [Google]
Milhouse.png
112 KB, 403x428
>>
>>77784276
Haha great meme friend 10/10
>>
>>77796683
Yes, that's the fucking joke, you illiterate moron. God, why is namefag scum like you so fucking worthless.
>>
>>77799575
Lookin at all those replies it totally fuckin worked
>>
>>77799892
And it's sad that it did.
>>
>>77784447
This.
Holy shit, this cunt never fucking learns. It infuriates me to no end.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 502x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 502x558
>see worst character thread
>no Lucy Van Pelt

What the fuck, /co/?
>>
>>77784747
How the fuck can you hate Phineas?
>>
>>77800173
Supposedly Lucy was a stand-in for Schulz's wife who was apparently a major bitch who made his life a living hell. Later on when he had an affair and divorced her, he drew a series of strips where Snoopy dates a cute beagle.
>>
>>77800263

So, Lucy x charlie was canon...?
>>
>>77784789
I don't think Lisa is half so bad as her fans. There's no Simpsons character with a more annoying, autistic fan following and that includes the writers.
>>
>>77800390
Please elaborate.
>>
>>77796664
Because the show is on hiatus.
>>
>>77800412
Lisa fans seem to have this extremely rigid, unbending, obsessive idea of what her personality should and shouldn't be, more so than any other character on the show. Like they've constructed in their minds a set of rules that she has to follow, with no clear precedent in the show other than maybe coincidence, picking and choosing what traits are a part of her character and dismissing what doesn't suit them as "out-of-character" and such. It's been said many times that she's a self-insert for both the fans and the writers. I agree, but I think it goes deeper than that. It's like they've found some specific aspect of her character that they relate to on an almost personal level, or something deeper with some of the weirder individuals, and anything that goes against this specific interpretation, even little things, borders on betrayal to her character. And holding to that specific interpretation, or not betraying it, becomes an end onto itself, at worst to the exclusion of anything else the episode was trying to accomplish, similar to how people get upset about Behind the Laughter betraying the idea of the Simpsons being a real family, but ignore the content in the episode itself and even past episodes like Spin-Off Showcase that do the very same thing.
>>
>>77800245
He's so bland
>>
>>77800505
Nice wall of text.
>>
>>77800505
Anyway, it's pretty obvious that Lisa's characterization only follows some rather vague general guidelines and is mostly dependent on the needs of the story or the views of the guy writing the episode. For example, in Season 2 we see Lisa go into Zen Buddhist mode in Dead Putting Society and then a few episodes later in Homer vs Lisa vs the 8th Commandment, she doesn't know about the Ten Commandments until learning of them in Sunday school.

Or how Lisa is willing to play her saxophone with a total stranger in Moaning Lisa, but too shy to do it in front of her classmates (who are her peers and she knows well) in Lisa's Substitute. Or how she's prone to believe the assorted gross/stupid things that Bart tells her.
>>
>>77784111
>pic related, the only good character in Johnny Test
>>
File: gray spy.jpg (83 KB, 800x491) Image search: [Google]
gray spy.jpg
83 KB, 800x491
>>77785063
Here's hoping she gits gud in January.
Probably not.
Also, Gray Spy worst spy.
>>
>>77800827
I agree. It's quite annoying when people complain that Lisa is somehow "out of character" in episodes like "Scenes From a Class Struggle", "Iconoclast", and "PTA Disbands". She's bloody 8!
>>
>>77800827
Well, duh. All the major characters are like that. They have some fixed personality traits, but other than that are entirely subject to the interpretation of whoever is writing the episode.

It's probably Lisa's role as a voice-of-reason character that contributes to her having obsessively annoying self-insert fans. Most of us would likely identify with her more than Homer or the many other complete maroons in the show.
>>
>>77800505
Well the way she's selfish is even ambiguous and subject of interpretation.

Like in Lisa the Iconclast...the way I took that whole thing is she originally wanted to expose Jebediah Springfield because it was "the right thing to do". But was it the right thing or was it the right thing to do for her? It's only in the end she realizes how important his image is to the people of the city that she realizes that she shouldn't expose him. That's the center of a lot of her dilemmas and conflicts in episodes I think. What she thinks and says is right versus what really is right.

Another interesting one is in Lisa the Skeptic Yes, she was right in the end...but all through the whole episode she never even considers once the idea that maybe the angel could have been real. It was just what she thought that was important. That's not so intelligent more than it is a bit egocentric.
>>
Ullman short Lisa was just Rule 63 Bart because the shorts were mainly based on childhood adventures of Matt Groening and his sister. When the regular series started, the writers clearly intended from the get-go for Lisa to be their self-insert, but of course also give her some fleshed-out traits to round her character out. Thus, she could wander between a writer's mouthpiece and an 8 year old depending on the needs of the story.

The key problem is that different fans have developed different guidelines so as to how these two facets of her character should be proportionated while actually even judging from her different roles in season 2 it is clear the writers never defined the line themselves, obviously for allowing them the freedom to write more interesting storylines for her.

Lisa does seem to have a wider-ranging and more vague characterization than, say, Bart who's pretty consistently portrayed throughout the series. Some people will like Lisa's more preachy, moralizing side, others like when she behaves like a kid.
>>
>>77801590
Lisa is (along with Ralph) my favorite character in the show. I've actually never had a problem with Lisa's characterization in the later seasons as much as everyone else has (except in On A Clear Day I Can't See My Sister, I really hated her there).
>>
None of the contradictions in Lisa's character bother me that much. One thing that struck me as odd is the fact that a lot of people took exception to Lisa's characterization in Lisa the Skeptic. I know that she does come off as an angry protester much of the time, but she is 8 years old after all, she doesn't have to be sensitive to everybody's feelings, especially if they disagree with her. Recall a short part of Lisa the Iconoclast: "You were wrong, wrong, wrong!" So why the fuss over her calling the townspeople morons in Lisa the Skeptic? She has an opinion of her own - that the 'angel' is not actually an angel (perhaps the correct opinion), yet the rest of the town would rather believe that it is the remains of being that does not physically exist except in religious stories and mythology. I'd get frustrated too, and it's not surprising that Lisa, who normally has the patience of a saint, also gets annoyed. I don't think it's too much of a stretch for her to angrily call them morons, given the situation. Plus, Marge does tell Lisa she shouldn't be calling them morons, so it's hardly just a throwaway line, and really, it's not as if she had called them faggots or something even stronger.
>>
>>77800827
>Or how Lisa is willing to play her saxophone with a total stranger in Moaning Lisa, but too shy to do it in front of her classmates (who are her peers and she knows well) in Lisa's Substitute. Or how she's prone to believe the assorted gross/stupid things that Bart tells her.

I don't see what's wrong with this. Bleeding Gums Murphy is a kindred spirit whom she can play the sax with. It's not at all like being asked to perform in front of 25 kids who could jibe and make fun of her.
>>
Well one thing's for sure, without angry Lisa I wouldn't of gotten one of my favorite lines ever.

Bart: You don't understand. She's a criminal mastermind. She has a 105 IQ, she reads at a 5th grade level, and *sigh* her hair smells like red Fruit Loops.
Lisa: Yeah well, I eat Fruit Loops for breakfast.
>>
I don't have much of a problem with the way Lisa was depicted in Sleeping with the Enemy, or Lisa the Skeptic, or Homer vs. Lisa and the Eighth Commandment. However, so far as I know, I'm the only person who thinks that Lisa's most out-of-character moment was the end of Lisa the Iconoclast.

I just don't see Lisa as someone who believes in lying about history just to make people happy. It doesn't jive with anything we've seen from her before or since - especially Pranksta Rap, where she goes on a crusade to find out the truth about Bart going to the rap concert even though everyone is happy with the lie, just for the sake of revealing the truth.
>>
Excluding Zombie Simpsons and focusing on only Season 1-8, I'd say Lisa's worst depiction was probably The PTA Disbands. The idea of her losing it because the school closed was cringeworthy.
>>
It's pretty easy to point out the horrible continuity errors in On A Clear Day (Bart never doing anything nice for Lisa) and Dude Where's My Ranch (Lisa claiming she'd never had a crush before meeting Luke).
>>
>>77797430
You just explained why she was the best character, not worst
>>
>>77802559
The usual complaints about Lisa's characterization in Dude Where's My Ranch is that her character is flexed and simplified in a way so as to fit her in a "sitcom girl character falls in love" type role. That is poorly written over-simplified and over-the-top characterization of her. Yes, Lisa can certainly become insecure about her "first crush", it is entirely plausible.

But she falls in love with barely any development. One look and *bam* she's head over heels for the guy. It can be forgiven if it was actually portrayed as a childish love at first sight type thing, but in fact they try to justify her crush in a half-assed manner by having Luke recite some tedious predictable liberal talking points. She even becomes insecure without any development. It happens in such a manner "well the plot requires Lisa to be insecure. so, we have her know her crush has contact with another girl and bam! she's insecure and jealous"

There is borderline zero depth in her portrayal in Dude Where's My Ranch. It's as if it is not Lisa Simpson but a caricature of a one-dimensional sitcom girl required for furthering the plot.
>>
>>77802800
And my big problem with Lisa The Skeptic is:

It's very right in principle but very wrong in execution. The angry, adult activist side of Lisa in Lisa The Skeptic is not a depiction of the flaws of Lisa Simpson but an exaggerated, oversimplified depiction of the flawed side of Lisa. Her anger certainly can be justified in the context of the episode. She has been angry in Lisa vs. Malibu Stacy and Lisa The Vegetarian as well. However, this episode consistently forces characters to be as unlikable and unendearing as possible for the purposes of satire and in the process crosses the limit of believability.
>>
>>77802874
I kind of noticed it the last time I watched it (however I didn't have any problems the very first time) but probably Lisa wasn't the worst. I think the townspeople crowds were even more stupid and destructive for the sake of it than usual and Homer was a tad annoying too, though I don't think he was a jerkass or completely unfunny.

Besides, I totally agree with the criticism on DWIMR but for some reason this kind of lousy characterization doesn't annoy me too much, I'd rather take that than her reactions in See Homer Run. DWIMR was a fan-fictiony, shallow depiction of Lisa, yes, but not one that contradicts her character too much and since it wasn't even an episode entirely constructed around her I think it's kind of forgivable, once in a while. It lacks development, depth and creativity in the details but it is , on paper, something that could happen to her character. What is not so forgivable, though, is that they didn't make even the minimum effort in making Luke interesting or funny and that they included the "first crush" line, which seems to be included only to bug fans or to give the feeling the staff don't know their own show (?) or that they want to make clear (perhaps too clear) that they don't care about continuity issues.
>>
>>77801126
>It's probably Lisa's role as a voice-of-reason character that contributes to her having obsessively annoying self-insert fans. Most of us would likely identify with her more than Homer or the many other complete maroons in the show

That is a interesting point. Lisa is in my top three my favorite characters on the show, and I find her stories to be the most interesting. At the same time, I think a lot of fans (including the Lisa haters on /co/) do miss the forest through the trees when trying to understand many of the characters.

One of the most interesting things that the creators repeated several times on the Season 8 commentary was that everyone in Springfield was a complete idiot, and they make a point of saying “...including Lisa”. Though Lisa is the Voice of Reason, she can take it too far at times. Sometimes it seems like she is reasonable, and sometimes she simply enjoys going against the crowd (or has learned to live with not being a part of the crowd).

I enjoy the personality theorists who say that Lisa’s role is the Superego to Homer’s/Bart’s Id. At the same time, I don’t think this needs to be her sole role. To me, many of Lisa’s better stories seem to be about personal growth and learning to enjoy being who you are in your own skin. This is why many of the Simpson writers on the commentaries talk about how they “relate” to Lisa. This is because Lisa is the character who they can tell some of their most personal stories through.
>>
>>77797430
bad opinion
>>
>>77801126
I don't think that's true necessarily. All of the main characters have gone through their various changes from the early classics to later classics, as well as keeping their own bits of contradictions from episode to episode, either in status (Bart's random popularity) or variations in characterization from episode to episode (tons of Homer examples especially, though to be fair he's nitpicked a ton as well). Lisa however just tends to draw the most nerdy interest and dedication.
>>
>>77799606
this
>>
>>77802800
My problem with DWMR is more the basic unbelievability of the plot. The idea of a 13 year old having a crush on an 8 year old is comically absurd. How did you view 8 year olds when you were 13? A little fucking grade school infant. That's what. Or that Marge would be no more than mildly disturbed at her daughter having a boyfriend at 8.
>>
File: 1444270872422.png (60 KB, 355x564) Image search: [Google]
1444270872422.png
60 KB, 355x564
>>77784276
>>
Squidward, Donald Duck, Buzz Buzzard, Emperor Zurg, Mr Ratburn, Zazu
>>
>>77784557
>Rigby bent over just out of frame
I can fap to this.
>>
File: Tina_render.png (73 KB, 318x560) Image search: [Google]
Tina_render.png
73 KB, 318x560
>>
>>77785063
He salty.

I can't honestly argue since she is probably the weakest character in an amazing cast, but you niggas are way too fucking mad about her.
>>
>>77804002
>d-dont insult my waifu guys

All he said was 4 words. Cry more.
>>
>>77803901
She's good, it's not her fault that Tumblr loves her
>>
>>77784557
Find me a more cringeworthy scene in cartoons than this /co/

I dare you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbWfPYVZ9t4
>>
>>77799621
I don't even dislike TT but you are totally right.
Her coming back tarnished the joke of her just utterly dying so suddenly.
>>
>>77804055
Ayyy, he brought her up.

Salty seniority is his.
>>
>>77800173
Lucy was just tsundere
>>
File: Dave-Filoni-Frotnlines.jpg (67 KB, 700x386) Image search: [Google]
Dave-Filoni-Frotnlines.jpg
67 KB, 700x386
>>
>>77804699
He wears a cowboy hat like neckbeards wear fedoras
>>
>>77804699
A cowboy hat is a fedora just for men 35 and up unless you're from Texas
>>
>>77804399
Cry more
>>
File: mike judge's personal mary sue.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mike judge's personal mary sue.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>
>>77805049
Only crying that you'll get from me is if Hater and Wander don't hook up by the end.

Yawl can continue to bawl about Dominator tho
>>
>>77799606
wrong
pic releated
>>
>>77784184

Why does everyone portray Asami as an abusive slavedriver/bitch to korra?
>>
>>77805288
Why do so many people hate Lucky? He's a not even the top 5 worst characters on the show
>He ruin Luanne
>She was ruin liked 4 seasons before Lucky
>>
>>77786043
>>77786182
>>77786328
They added a dog?
>>
File: 1381967608452.png (35 KB, 793x494) Image search: [Google]
1381967608452.png
35 KB, 793x494
>>77784533
Stan is the best character in the show faglord.
>>
>>77799952
Female characters cannot learn. To learn they need to suffer consequences and being held accountable for their bullshit is Misogyny. And men are incapable of allowing such politically incorrect things happening in kid's shows. So there you go, why female characters are shit? Because men enable them to be this way.

Alex Hirsch, JG Quintel, etc these guys are beta faggot mangina simps.
>>
>>77784662
wait, when did this happen? Is the general actually banned?
>>
>>77805348
>Only crying that you'll get from me is if Hater and Wander don't hook up by the end

Prepare to sob your eyes out then.
>>
>>77794790
>hating Greg, Garnet, or Steven
You're terrible.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 333x250
>>77784184
Korra's far from the worst of her cast.
>>
File: ugh.png (339 KB, 526x517) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
339 KB, 526x517
>>77805912
Yeah for now. It'll be back when the show returns in January or so.

Also pic related.
>>
>>77805817

What are you babbling about?
>>
>>77785063
She's really rubbing me the wrong way.

>Quirky nerd girl
>Best at everything
>Never fails at anything
>Her design doesn't fit the artstyle
>>
>>77784276
Edgy
>>
>>77784447
Nice bait
>>
>>77784276
fuck you dude Greg is the only one good there
>>
>>77794790
>liking Ronaldo
Go tip your fedora somewhere else
>>
>>77806351
She's both feministbait and waifubait. A horrid combination.
>>
Who's the worst in American Dad? I think my vote goes to Barry.
>>
>>77806898
Hailey. She's boring
>>
>>77784634
>wendy
>insignificant

what about all the times shes saved dippers dumb ass

id argue shes important from a character development perspective (for dipper), but that doesnt change the fact that the way she helped him develop was stupid and not ultimately important to the story
>>
>>77800885
How come we never talk about Spy vs Spy here on /co/?
>>
>>77807118
In season 2 when they gave Mabel's 'the actiony one' role to Wendy, leaving Mabel with nothing but her annoying side?
>>
>>77784111
>Not the dog
>>
>>77807246
Black Spy >>>>White Spy
>>77807347
How has nobody said Timmy? He's such an awful shit who's only redeeming quality is that he isn't pure evil and loves his magic slaves.
>>
>>77799778
Haven't watched Simpsons in many years. I recall Milhouse being hilarious in the classic seasons. Did you hate him then, too, or is this just about modern Milhouse?
>>
>>77800173
It helped that she was funny & we weren't expected to root for her.
>>
>>77784747
Who hates anyone on Phineas and Ferb?
>>
>>77808176
I hate everyone on Phineas and Ferb. And the show itself.
>>
>>77806898
Jeff
>>
>>77784276
>Hates the show
>Posts more SU

How does it feel to be a hypocrite?
>>
>>77808073
Everyone from modern Simpsons is shit.
>>
>>77803901
Literally every character in that show is awful.
>>
>>77784557
Agreed
So whiny so beta
>>
>>77812694
How is Bob awful?
>>
File: Ken fuck off.png (315 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Ken fuck off.png
315 KB, 640x480
>>77799866
>Blah blah blah
>>
>>77784447
She's a delight

Dipper ruins gravity falls for the same reason Mortekai ruins RS: They are whiny fags
>>
File: 1442023701412.gif (973 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
1442023701412.gif
973 KB, 500x319
>>77814636
Go back to /v/ where you fucking belong, nigger
>>
File: Dr. Mario.jpg (22 KB, 570x511) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Mario.jpg
22 KB, 570x511
>>77815244
Make me.
>>
>>77804699
He works at a literal ranch. It's appropriate to his workplace, at least, if not his job there. Bette than you can say about a lot of asswipes who wear hats like that.
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.