[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will be the first one to be killed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11
File: 1443914044559.png (258 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443914044559.png
258 KB, 500x500
Who will be the first one to be killed?
>>
In a perfect world, all of them. Then the series gets canceled and your kind is forced to flee back to where you belong.
>>
Peridot followed by Lapis

Jasper lives by getting sucked out an air vent and launched through the confines of space
>>
Lapis.
Her suffering has to come to an end.
>>
>>77784101
Write me a book about all the cartoons you hate.
>>
>>77784126
I do wonder why Jasper is treated as irredeemable but the others aren't despite Jasper being the only one who didn't try to kill anyone.

Is it because she looks masculine?
>>
>>77784101
You remember how /r9k/ tried to shock and awe the normies out? It doesn't work.
>>
>>77784182
Because Jasper is racist to weak gems.
>>
>>77784182

/co/ likes muscle women and the idea of a woman bending them over and fucking them hard and violently in the ass turns them on.
>>
>>77784080
gems can't die, they can only be broken into smaller pieces
>>
File: DrPavel.jpg (61 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
DrPavel.jpg
61 KB, 1024x576
>>77784080
>>
>>77784220
>one or more of them dies
>becomes gem fragment monster
>at end of the series, Steven finds a way to heal gem fragments and they are brought back
I could see this happening
>>
>>77784242
>Mr. Universe, I'm G.E.M.
>>
>>77784203
So is Peridot.

But Peridot is a nerd and so fans empathize with her more.
>>
Peridot if they are going for cheap feels, Jasper if they want to be lazy and Lapis if they feel like collecting tears. So probably Peridot, because they are putting way too much emphasis on her.
>>
>>77784182
Because she's not cute. Peridot was a fringe interest for Team Rocket fans until they revealed her true form as smol and pathetic and now she gets whole episodes devoted to fueling different ships. Just wait until there's a Jasper episode where all she wants is to be the big spoon for some sad sack like Lars or Ronaldo and then suddenly everyone will want to protect her precious cheeto puff smile.
>>
>>77784182
She's the only imposing and physical villain the show has right now. The only difference between her and Peridot is that Peridot is weak and neutered while if the post-Jailbreak situation were reversed Jasper would have been a huge threat.
>>
>>77784080

Peridot.

When Yellow Diamond comes calling, Peridot pulls a Piccolo and throws herself into the path of a death beam to save Steven and Lapis. Powered by rage, Steven and Lapis fuse so that they can hatefuck Homeworld in the asspussy.

And then I guess Jasper tries to squat too much at the gym and blows out her rectum. The EMTs have to cut off her pants and it looks like she's casing sausage out of her butt. She poofs from internal trauma later that night and Garnet crushes her gem into dust with her massive chocolate thighs.
>>
>>77784080
>Doctor Universe, I'm Homeworld.
>>
I say Jasper, but not before they show that she's a Red/Blue/White like Matt said
>>
>>77784920
What?
>>
>>77784220
>the human brain cant die, it can only be broken into smaller pieces
>>
Peridot. That whole "I'll never crack for the likes of you!" in When it Rains sounded a lot like clumsy foreshadowing.
>>
File: 1110982346.png (37 KB, 195x192) Image search: [Google]
1110982346.png
37 KB, 195x192
>thinking they'll kill off a character in a children's show
>>
Honestly I think Lapis and Jasper
>>
>>77785166
Magic the gathering

I funny feel like explaining any more Google it
>>
Malachite is toxic if it enters water.
And malachite is under the sea.
>>
>>77784705
I like this.
>>
>>77784920

blue is U, not B. Jasper is red/BLACK/white
>>
File: get a load of this gem.png (366 KB, 686x504) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this gem.png
366 KB, 686x504
>>77785338
>thinking they made a sapient alien species, whose entire being is in a gem rock, just to not get away with killing one of them.

if this show is any good, they`ll kill the fucking orange one.
>>
I honestly believe Yellow diamond will have a pretty good reason to capture steven.
The best villains are the ones you can agree on their ideals
>>
Why hasn't Steven realized he has super strength yet
>>
>>77784474
>Jasper falling for a man.
Hellfire would rain down upon tumblr.
>>
>>77784398
I honestly expect them to pull a bait & switch and have an important character sacrifice themselves to save her at the last second.

survivor's guilt Peridot when?
>>
>>77784080
All of them at once, when the show is cancelled
>>
>>77785527
It would be cute and funny to see jasper trying to be a house wife and failing.
>>
>>77785524
He doesn't have much reference other than the gems and humans older than him, who don't often do things that require them to be really strong.
>>
File: jasper mtg.jpg (55 KB, 571x414) Image search: [Google]
jasper mtg.jpg
55 KB, 571x414
>>77785166
>>
File: goodbye.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
goodbye.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>77785338
>thinking they'll kill off a character in a children's show
Are you brain damaged? It used to happen constantly.
And Peridot is a secondary character who hasn't been promoted to opening credits yet, so she's far from bulletproof.
>>
Jasper of course because she's ~the evil one~ AKA the only interesting character.
>>
>>77785338
They killed characters all the time in TCW, another CN show.
>>
>>77785338
You think they wouldn't?

Just like no children's cartoon would EVER have an openly gay couple kissing passionately?

Just like they'd never show two minors of opposite gender fusing into a single, androgynous union and going through sexual tension?

This show is all about kicking down walls, anon. It's why I'm pretty sure this hiatus, and the ones before it, is Cartoon Network saying "Fuck the ratings," and putting it through Death Rolls.

Pulling it under over and over, with only the bare minimum time for a few gasps of air, until all the energy surrounding the series has left, and they can cancel it for good. Just like they did with Young Justice, and the rest of DC Nation, to make way for their garbage cash cow Teen Titan's Go.

Mark my words, we'll see a few weeks of episodes when it finally comes back, and they'll chuck it back onto hiatus again.
>>
>>77784080
All of them except steven, in a universal reset, everyone dies and steven goes into a new universe where everyone is human and beach city is drastically different but they're not the same people.

Hence the true reason for the name of the show
>>
What if none of them?
>>
>>77784220
Hasn't it been established that if a gem shatters, they're basically dead?
>>
>>77785796
I would agree with you, except CN already ordered a third season, and voice actors are already working on that third season.
>>
File: 1439760710136.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1439760710136.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>77785838
what if all of them?
>>
>>77785945
No, they just can't reform their full bodies. The shards seem to from parts of the original body just fine. If they could figure out a way to reassemble and "fix" a shattered gem I would be willing to bet the gem could form a fully functioning body again.
>>
>>77784080
Jasper or Peridot.

Peridot will be killed by Yellow Diamond in a heroic sacrifice or Jasper will be killed by Yellow Diamond to show how much more of a threat YD is.
>>
>>77786023
>or Jasper will be killed by Yellow Diamond to show how much more of a threat YD is.
Other than the fight right when they showed up, and the fight with Garnet, we haven't really seen Jasper do much of anything threatening. She says she's powerful and all that, but we have a single fight to go off and her word about it.

Unless we get some more content with Jasper actually being threatening I don't see her being killed off as a jobber for YD.

I can see Lapis dying as a heroic sacrifice/martyr sorta thing, but that's it, and I think even that has only a small chance of actually happening.
>>
>>77785985
What if half of them
>>
>>77785527
Fair point. If they wanted to really play it safe maybe pair her up with a Pizza sister. Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service will be about unfused Jasper ordering pizza because in new deepest lore all Quartzes love eating, it's why they're so big and strong. Love will bloom when Jasper gives Kiki more than just the tip.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 1280x720
>>77784080
>take lapis off the roster, replace with diamond
The one who's second in charge with close-range burning/energy attacks (jasper) dies first.
Next is the 3rd powerful who uses longer range attacks that rely on their forearms (peridot) bites the dust.
Finally the top of the group (diamond), who's been mysterious up until the end of the story, after their groups backstory is expanded upon, is beaten last.
>>
>>77784080
gb2 /trash/
>>
>>77785338
This is barely a kids show, more like for pre-teens. Too much "lore" for a 9y old absorb.
>>
>>77786430
Are you implying that Esidisi is more powerful than Wamu?
>>
>>77785659
That was shielded by Based Lucas' sick dosh. That show had an episodic budget between 2-5 million dollars. There's a reason the follower show directed and made by largely the same people looks so bad in comparison. They went from 7 figure budget to 6 figure, and now have stricter ratings to work through. And new writers still easing into the freedom a Star Wars project allows.
But that sweet Lucas money, mmm there's nothing it couldn't do.
>murder, lethal self defense, implied (sexual, let's be honest) slavery being set up for teenage character, the whole fucking Umbara arc
>all kinds of last stand type deals that really hit where it hurts
>a good showing of story arcs that haven't been used to pad decades-old Butch Hartman cartoons
God bless that socially awkward billionaire/retired-director.
>>
>>77786566
I don't know what you're talking about, this is a western media board!
Thats out of the way.
Not really trying to imply that, but Wamuu was servient to Esidisi and Kars.
>hence master Esidisi, lord Kars
So it seemed like Esidisi was "ranked" higher than Wamuu, and of course we learned later that was more age related respect than strength related.
>>
Jasper is too perfect to be killed.

They should kill off Garnet just to piss off tumblr.
>>
I know I might get banned for this but when is /sug/ coming back?
>>
>>77786748
Never. /sug/ is in >>>/trash/ where it belongs.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 285x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 285x200
>>77786748
Haha
Never
>>
>>77786748
When the show comes back next year.
>>
>>77786759
This.

If you actually want to go discuss the show read:shitpost, you'll find /sug/ in /trash/
>>
>>77786748
You could just go to REDDIT.
>>
I'm sick of Lapisfags so I want her to get killed off, but then I realized that will just give them more life.

So I want Lapis to kill Peridot.
>>
>>77786748
Why would you want /sug/? At least these threads stay on-topic and people actually discuss the show, unlike that shit general that's purely devoted to shitposting and waifufagging.
>>
You think Greg would listen to America?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjgCqbPGq2A
>>
>>77784101
You've got some really bad taste in shows, anon.
>>
>>77784474

>Team Rocket fans
And IZ fangirls

We will never get a Gem/Male Human relationship (because tumblr would erupt)
>>
>>77784182
Jasper is so far the only one who did nothing wrong.
Both Lapis and Peridot are weak, cowardly treacherous bitches who sold out Homeworld for their own safety. Jasper gave up her body to defend her society and beliefs.
>>
>>77787121
This is actually the perfect state right now. Proper threads with discussion on /co/ and the general for shitposting is on the board where it belongs.
>>
>>77784207
I love musclegirls with a passion boarding on unhealthy. Jasper is just plain ugly. I don't watch the show, so I thought she was a man until I was told otherwise.
>>
>>77784080
Peridot will be killed when they fight the cluster. She will sacrifice herself having learned the value of FRIENDSHIP. She will later be brought back along with Centipeedle and some others.

Lapis will stop being a fucking bitch and finally help steven out.She will later be content living on earth

Jasper will be killed by Yellow Daimond having failed him for the last time because he is a super evil dood.
>>
>>77785553
That IS a cute idea, but I can see no way how the show would pull that off without heavily changing Jasper's personality.
>>
>>77785808
I like this
>>
>>77784182
This is why I think she's the most likely to be redeemed. Steven isn't afraid of Peridot even though she is the one most genuinely attempting to kill him and whose allegiance is in question the most. He's not afraid of Lapis because she likes him even though she despises everyone else and wants nothing more than to leave earth already. Jasper is the curve ball though. Steven is afraid of her because she hurt him the worst and seems like the biggest threat but is really just a simple soldier who no one bothers to really question.
>>
>>77784080
Peridot is killed by YD for being a traitor
Lapis dies to save the earth
Jasper dies with Lapis
>>
>>77792988
Why would Jasper die with Lapis? After the whole Malachite fiasco I doubt she wants anything to do with her, unless it's Malachite the one that saves Earth.
>>
>>77784182

She's an actual threat.

Peridot is too goofy to be considered an actual bad guy.
>>
Someone tell me where I can download this damn show. Torrent or mega, whatever you got. Please.
>>
>>77795645
Why not just stream it, like the rest of us?
>>
File: 1448738653301.png (159 KB, 520x818) Image search: [Google]
1448738653301.png
159 KB, 520x818
>>77784101
Came to read the first reply. Was not disappointed.
>>
>>77792988
Peridot sacrifices herself to stop the Cluster. Lapis and Jasper are gone. There is only Malachite. YD doesn't care about any of this, until they stop the Cluster.
>>
File: HE.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
HE.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>77791651
>Jasper will be killed by Yellow Daimond having failed him for the last time because he is a super evil dood.
>he
>>
>>77795730
Because one day it'll vanish and I want it on my hard drives before that time arrives.
>>
>>77795939
https://mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>>
>>77785456
>Not killing the purple one.
>>
>>77795996
Sick, tanks bruv. I surely appreciate it.
>>
>>77784182
Jasper is actively dangerous and her loyalties are clearly set toward Homeworld. Peridot is a fucking chump who can be restrained by a leash and Lapis had justifiable reason to be pissed as all hell toward the CG, and was ultimately docile by nature.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.