[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amazing finished comics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: 4fgUYft.png (406 KB, 608x696) Image search: [Google]
4fgUYft.png
406 KB, 608x696
Anyone have any good comic series that have finished with a good amount of issues out (#70-100+)?

I enjoyed the 2003 batman/superman and teen titans issues. I want to overdose on cute moments if possible. Going to read the Authority vol 2 soon. Anyone know any other good ones?
>>
File: 1441732087862.png (96 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1441732087862.png
96 KB, 330x330
please anons, I need good long running comics to distract me from reality DC pls
>>
Try jsa volume 3.
>>
100 Bullets
Lucifer
>>
HELLBOY
>>
>>77781710

dick cock please?
>>
File: image.jpg (527 KB, 1025x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
527 KB, 1025x1500
DC One Million and tie ins are fun as fuck, and will keep you busy for awhile.
>>
File: Cerebus the Aardvark.jpg (166 KB, 1345x864) Image search: [Google]
Cerebus the Aardvark.jpg
166 KB, 1345x864
Cerebus the Aardvark

It's the longest comic book ever made by a single author.
>>
Johns/Robinson/Goyer JSA
Starman
Sandman Mystery Theatre
Johns Green Lantern + GLC
Legion of Super Heroes
Young Justice
Messner-Loebs/Waid/Johns Flash
>>
>>77781710
sorry, I'm not really into pokemon
>>
File: gotham-central.jpg (119 KB, 602x375) Image search: [Google]
gotham-central.jpg
119 KB, 602x375
Gotham Central is top notch.
>>
>>77784613
only if you exclude webcomics
>>
File: dante.gif (137 KB, 968x653) Image search: [Google]
dante.gif
137 KB, 968x653
Nikolai Dante from 2000AD, published regularly 1997 to 2012.

>Set in the 27th century after a resurgent Imperial Russia has seized absolute control of both the entire Earth and an interstellar domain, the series follows Dante, a swashbuckling young thief and ladies' man, as he discovers he is an illegitimate scion of the Romanov Dynasty, aristocratic rivals to the Tsar, Vladimir the Conqueror of the House of Makarov. Dante's Romanov genes enable him to bond with a sentient "Weapons Crest," a biological weapon which gives members of the dynasty superhuman abilities—in Dante's case, the ability to extend bio-blades from his hands and hack into computer systems at will. He outrages aristocratic society and enjoys a turbulent relationship with Tsarina Jena. Early plotlines also dealt with attempts by Dmitri, the Romanov patriarch and bitter enemy of the Tsar, to mould Dante into an aristocrat and killer worthy of the Romanov name.

In its run it took in romance, bawdy comedy, intrigue, sweeping war stories and a unique sci-fi setting.
>>
File: smith1.jpg (1 MB, 1933x3000) Image search: [Google]
smith1.jpg
1 MB, 1933x3000
Jeff Smith's "Bone" fits all the requirements for long, finished, and full of cute moments.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.