[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the key difference between the method a guy uses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 400px-Goliath.png (127 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
400px-Goliath.png
127 KB, 400x300
What's the key difference between the method a guy uses to choose his waifus, and the method a girl uses to choose her husbandos?
>>
>>77778482
I don't know, but I could tell you how a guy chooses his husbandos. It's voices, pecs, and shoulders.
>>
>>77778970
Don't forget arms, abs, ass, and thighs.

Personality also helps.
>>
File: Broadway.png (573 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Broadway.png
573 KB, 720x540
>>77779645
I almost forgot! Calves are nice too.

But personality's the main thing. Heck, I like this sweet fucker.
>>
>>77778482
Most guys look mainly at physical attractiveness, whereas girls tend to lean more toward personality, wealth, power, and charisma. To them, physical attractiveness, while still important, is mostly just an added bonus.

That being said, what makes Goliath a god-tier husbando is the fact that he's a strong and stoic leader who, despite his seemingly rough exterior, is also extremely caring and protective.
>>
>>77779645
>>77779950
There's also facial/body hair, or lack thereof.
>>
>>77778482

>guy : could I rape her in an hypothetical scenario?

>girl : could he rape me in an hypothetical scenario?
>>
>>77780007
Is there a better husbando than Goliath? He's everything.
>>
>>77780007
Not because of his voice acting?

Come on.

Also, girls like broken men. Which is why Frolo even has a large fangirl base.
>>
>>77781125
Frolo is basically Max Hardcore
>>
File: 1447566926824.png (140 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
1447566926824.png
140 KB, 267x400
Let's not lie to ourselves, physical appearance is important to both.
Long story short, guys want a waifu that will change and improve their lives, we want to change and improve our husbando's life.
>>
Goliath is very humanlike and conventionally attractive though, unlike the rest of Gargoyles
>>
Most girls choose by looks most guys choose by personality cute scary angry shy etc to girls it's just one personality and depends on the way they're drawn and the male figure that likes their self insert of those different female personalities
So if a girl relates to a shy female character they will like whoever the show ships that character with
However with men we just look at all the women in the entire show and choose on that wider scale
>>
>>77781501
buncha fixer uppers
>>
>>77778482
You don't get to choose who you fall in love with.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.