[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duhduh -duh-duh-duhduh-duhduh-duh-du-duh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: DP.png (847 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
DP.png
847 KB, 1252x1252
>Duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duhduh-duh-duh-duhduh-duhduh-duh-du-duh
He's a Phantom
>>
>>77771153
poor danny phantom he was just 14 when his parents built a very strange machine
>>
>>77771159
It was designed to view a world unseen

(He's gonna catch 'em all cause he is Danny Phantom)
>>
>>77771159
it says yo at the start you deaf fuckwad
>>
>>77771153
Does /co/ have a spammer for Danny Phantom lately? Give it a rest already asshole.
>>
>>77771238
Actually I haven't posted on /co/ in months. Would it be better if I had started the thread with

"LUCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS"
>>
HIS MOLECULES GOT ALL REARRANGED
>>
HURR DURR GHOSTS ARE ACTUALLY ALIENS BECAUSE JESUS
>>
>>77772210
Was this actually in the show or just something Butch said?

I mean I get that they were hardly the traditional definition of ghosts most of the time. 'Ghost Zone', 'Half Ghosts' Ghosts in exo-suits and all that. But that's what made Danny Phantom fresh to me
>>
>>77773551
>>77772210
Ghosts in Danny Phantom are really far more like Spirits in New World of Darkness, what with lording over specific concepts and being mostly confined to their own realm.
>>
>>77773615
That's because, a commonly held belief about ghosts is that you only become one when you die with a heavy enough regret weighing on your heart. So your spirit will become obsessed with that one regret, oftentimes resulting in ghosts that haunt rooms, buildings, objects, or certain relatives of theirs. The portrayal of ghosts stuck on a singular thing [IE, Ember's obsession with being remembered] is a pretty standard portrayal of restless spirits in general.

The animalistic portrayal of "spirits" inhabiting inanimate objects is something entirely different. More comparable to people believing that a warrior spirit inhabits a sword or something along those lines.
>>
>That time Butch expressed his hatred towards erotic DP art causing a fucking war in the fandumb.
Growing up with this show wasn't fun.
>>
>>77774168
Good points, but it seems that many of the Ghosts were never alive. The lunch lady maybe, many others not so much.
>>
I like how they decided to retcon them from being ghosts even though that skinny loser going on about cream soda was without a doubt a human who died and become a ghost.

Although to be fair this would also imply everyone from his school also died at the same time. Mass murder
>>
>>77774252

>Fans and Anti-Fans

Oh god I remember now.
>>
>>77774459
1950's Columbine?
>>
File: 45654656.jpg (126 KB, 640x1049) Image search: [Google]
45654656.jpg
126 KB, 640x1049
>When it didn't work his folks they just quit.
>But then danny took a look inside of it.
There was this great big flash everything just changed.
>His molecules got all rearranged.
>When he first woke up
>He realized he had snow white hair and glowing green eyes.
>He could walk through walls disappear and fly. He
Was much to unique for the other guy.
>But then he saw all the ghosts coming through.
> And it was then that he knew what he had to do.
>He had to stop all the ghosts that were coming threw.
>He here to fight for me and you.
>He gonna catch em all cause he's danny phantom x3
>>
Danny Phantom would make a great pokemon master.
>>
>>77774550
Deets, bruh?
>>
>>77772210
you missed the jimmy neutron image...
>>
>>77771153
Name one opening that is as catchy and informative about the show as Danny Phantom's.

Protip: You can't
>>
>>77773551
Butch said it, but it's also backed up by the technobabble in the first couple of episodes. The "ghosts" who used to be human are actually something more akin to mimics who copy the form of actual human spirits, including their mind and personality.
>>
File: White_Garent.jpg (39 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
White_Garent.jpg
39 KB, 500x281
>>77775431
We are the crystal gems and we'll always find a way.
>>
>>77775431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woJrjb91pW4

suffer my pain
>>
>>77775655
Is it just me, or is that shot of robots high-fiving each other a really fucking random clip to put in the opening? And it's on-screen for like 4 seconds.
>>
>>77775431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbFI15hwC9w
>>
Shame the show was cancelled in favor of:

"TIMMY IS A BIG ASSHOLE, WHO NO ONE WANTS TO BE. HIS PARENTS ARE AFRAID OF HIM AND HE ABUSES VICKY. HIS SOUL IS FULL OF GLOOM AND DOOM, HIS MIND'S A LITTLE SILLY."
>>
>>77775431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJlnH3C4hvs
>>
>>77775617
literally space oddity
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKE3FSPJu-4
>>
>>77771429
>this
>not
BIG BAD BOYS FROM OUTRR SPACE
>>
memes
>>
>>77775431

FIVE O'CLOCK GET A CALL TO BLADIN' AT THE SKATE PARK DOWN BY THE MALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tp_uDPCRY8
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.