[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wonder Woman really likes that yogurt that makes you poop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 1430277327792.jpg (157 KB, 851x477) Image search: [Google]
1430277327792.jpg
157 KB, 851x477
>Wonder Woman really likes that yogurt that makes you poop
>>
>New 52 expects me to believe the only 2 realistic dating choices for Wonder Woman are Aqua Man or Superman

Its even worse how Ivy has been fucking downgraded from Planet Goddess to Rug Munching Lesbian
>>
>>77766033
WW and Steve were together and Ivy definitely wanted to bang Swamp Thing
>>
it doesn't make you poop. it just makes your poop softer and smell worse

I really regret eating it, it really fucked up my gut flora. even though I don't eat it anymore the effects continue on. I'm using like a quarter roll every time now, its a task to use the bathroom.
>>
>>77766033
>Aqua Man
>>
>>77766033
It's always been Superman and Batman with for her with most writers, Aquaman being the third choice but usually it's those two.

Honestly give me WW, with GL or Flash or any other hero, hell even Steve Trevor who is her real love interest, but Supes and Bats gets annoying and boring after so long and Aquaman has already been done.
>>
>>77766561
Shitting on Aquaman

Will you ever learn, /co/?
>>
>>77768379

Hell, why stop there? Why not have her kick it with a normal guy. Maybe he isn't tall, dark, and handsome. Maybe he browses /co/ a bunch. I don't know. Maybe he has a larger than average nose that his sister still makes fun of to this day. Give her a chance with someone new.
>>
>>77768519
let's take a hint from batgirl and tumblr and make her date one legged one armed fat black lesbian while we are at it.
>>
>>77768561
>one legged one armed fat black lesbian
With fake mustache.
>>
>>77766009
>Superman has Lois
>Batman has Catwoman (or Talia if you are a literal faggot,) but is more than likely Forever Alone
>Wonder Woman has Steve Trevor

This is why shared universes are bad. Each hero has their own supporting cast members. Trying to shove them together just ends with shipping fuckery like WonderBats or SuperWonder or whatever the fuck they call them
>>
>>77766009
>>77766009
sorry would someone mind telling me what show this is? is it justice league unlimited? it's been a few years since i've seen it
>>
File: jules3.png (270 KB, 378x375) Image search: [Google]
jules3.png
270 KB, 378x375
>>77768379
>>77768606
Wondy will never stand a chance with Bruce/Clark/Arthur, she simply can't compete with Selina, Lois, or Mera.

They need to stop shipping her with heroes who already have a superior endgame. Either put her with Steve or a new character, or just don't even bother.
>>
>>77768619
justice league
justice league unlimited was the followup/sequel series that people bitch wasn't as good but I thought it was alright.
go watch it. Is it still on netflix? someone check.
>>
>>77766009
Why would she have all that poo yogurt?
>>
File: batman+is+confused.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
batman+is+confused.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>77769684
>>77766009
Amazons poop yogurt?
>>
File: dark knight sandwich.jpg (736 KB, 779x1100) Image search: [Google]
dark knight sandwich.jpg
736 KB, 779x1100
>>77766033
>still no dark knight sandwich

fuck DC
>>
>>77769814
>And then Bruce's ribs punctured his lungs
>>
>>77769846

Just what I was thinking. Then again, he got a bit of Diana pressed up against him, so maybe worth the suffocation?
>>
>>77766549
Jesus! Thanks for the heads up, I had considered trying it before.>>77766561
>>
>>77766033
There's only one realistic choice there, and it's Aquaman

With Mera
>>
>>77770301
I have no idea how that quoted someone else before posting. Fuckin' phone.
>>
File: Out of my way.gif (3 MB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
Out of my way.gif
3 MB, 444x250
>>
>Wonder Woman has the biggest bondage kink in all of DC
>Loves tying people up, men and women alike
>Gets so horny when her wrists are bound she can't resist anything
>>
File: No.jpg (129 KB, 468x469) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
129 KB, 468x469
>>77766561
I see you mispelled Aquaman. That’s perfectly understandable as his name is only written on millions of products a year. And on giant movie screens. And on television. And everywhere else. But it makes perfect sense that you’d miss it somehow. Because you’re an idiot.

Or maybe I'm wrong and you're just willfully ignoring it, which would actually be worse. Either way, I've taken the liberty of correcting your post so no one else has to suffer for your incredible inability to process the English language.

Feel free to thank me by correcting it yourself in the future.
>>
>>77768519
Hello, Dr. Psycho
>>
>>77770383
The anon he was quoting misspelled Aquaman. That's what he was pointing out.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.