[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's almost Christmas time /co/, so I was wondering what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: A tale of two santas.png (203 KB, 575x432) Image search: [Google]
A tale of two santas.png
203 KB, 575x432
It's almost Christmas time /co/, so I was wondering what is everyone's favorite Christmas episodes/specials of /co/ related shows.

Pic related is one of mine.
>>
The American Dad episode where Santa tries to kill the family
>>
I haven't watched a Christmas episode/special of anything in so long, I cannot even remember anymore.
>>
Definitely the Xmas episode from Futurama.
>>
Anything other than the JL Christmas episode is just wrong
>>
This Christmas feels like the very first Christmas to me.
>>
Comfort and Joy, Mister Hankey's Christmas Classics/Woodland Critter Christmas, a lot of the American Dad ones, the first Family Guy one, a few Rankin/Bass movies, and The Night of the Meek.
>>
Invader Zim's "The Most Horrible X-Mas Ever" will always hold a special place in my heart for being a children's holiday special in which a giant anti-Christmas robot shoots a Santa Claus suit with a laser, causing it to transform into a horrifying Kaiju Claus who goes on to menace the Earth for millions of years.
>>
South Park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmaMfXwlq90
>>
Olive the other Reindeer
>>
File: 914FASoRn2L._SL1500_.jpg (226 KB, 1500x1450) Image search: [Google]
914FASoRn2L._SL1500_.jpg
226 KB, 1500x1450
I love the cheesiness of the classic Rankin Bass shorts (Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Rudolph, etc) and there's quite a few specials I love (Spongebob, Johnny Bravo, EEnE, Fosters) and there's plenty of other guilty pleasures (Grandma Got Run Over by A Reindeer, Shrek the Halls) but my top two all time favorites are Chuck Jones' animated version of How The Grinch Stole Christmas and pic related (which is also my favorite Christmas album)
>>
File: 91PicGWr1mL._SL1500_.jpg (170 KB, 1232x1500) Image search: [Google]
91PicGWr1mL._SL1500_.jpg
170 KB, 1232x1500
>>77763499
Pic related is the one thing I watch every year, preferrably while sloshed on eggnog.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.