[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cap: CW opening scene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
So do who thing there'll be no superhumans reality show opening in the upcoming CW movie?
I think it would be a pretty good opening for a movie.
>>
No the whole conflict is coming out of Age of Ultron where after one of his creations almost ended all life on Earth Tony isn't down with zero supervision on superheroes anymore

Meanwhile Cap is fighting to protect Bucky who he believes is innocent of the crimes he committed while brainwashed by HYRDA
>>
>>77755577
STOP THIS FOOLISH MISSION
WATCH A TRUE MAGICIAN
>>
Besides the name and pitting Cap against Tony, there's not much similarity between comic and film Civil War.
>>
>>77755638
To be honest, that is so much better than the superhuman reality show caused all this shit to happen.
>>
>>77755577
They're definitely isn't going to be a superhero reality show.
>>
The inciting incidents in the movie version of Civil War involves the Avengers/Bucky Cap and his team fight Crossbones and Hydra in Africa after Crossbones captures Bucky force a fight; Crossbones detonates a bomb that kills hundreds of people, with Scarlet Witch getting the John Stewart/Xanishii treatment where she brags about using her power to contain the blast to prevent death but failing miserably in the process.

The kicker is after the carnage of the blast, Steve redfiuses to turn Bucky over to authorities for trial.
>>
>>77755577
>I think they will destroy an Institute, look the trailer.
>>
>>77755577
>>77755809
>We'll have to wait til the 2060 MCU remake to see this
>>
File: 1445730551948.png (972 KB, 784x720) Image search: [Google]
1445730551948.png
972 KB, 784x720
>>77756032
>I want to see the adaptation of the shit that started the yearly "SUMMER EVENT THAT WILL CHANGE THE MARVEL UNIVERSE FOREVAH" cancer.
>>
>>77756814
>Secret War and HoM came before Civil War
>>
>>77755638

Bucky seems pretty protected seeing he has a job.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.