[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rick and morty Season 3 will be 19 episodes. Also news abou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10
File: reddit.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
Rick and morty Season 3 will be 19 episodes.

Also news about a video game

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/107810/20151123/rick-morty-season-3-ordered-adult-swim-19-episodes-dan.htm
>>
>no official release date, although, reports suggest that the show will go back on air in March 2017

At least they're doing something closer to a full season, 19 is a weird specific number to do though.
>>
>>77754287
I'm guessing one of them will be a double-length episode, make it effectively 20.
>>
>>77754287
11 + 10 + 19 makes an equal 40.
>>
>>77754245
>19 episodes
let's let them write ONE first. i just heard on Talkin Toons that they're entering the writing process for the first episode soon. holy shit that was a fantastic time too. i found out dan can do justin's voices flawlessly
>video game
as long as it's as good as the rushed licensed game on adultswim.com! no seriously it'd be great if they got Jonathan Howe to work on it
>>
File: asdfasdf.png (402 KB, 618x466) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.png
402 KB, 618x466
He's in a lot of pain right now, isn't he?
>>
>>77756624
He looks pretty comfy to me.
>>
>>77756624
He hurt himself today.
>>
File: fsBDPBS.jpg (59 KB, 640x627) Image search: [Google]
fsBDPBS.jpg
59 KB, 640x627
>>77756809
no pls
>>
>>77754245
There's already a video game.
>>
>>77756800
Just wait until his nose starts itching.
>>
https://twitter.com/JustinRoiland/status/670352853018374144
>No idea who started the 19 episodes thing. Misinformation turning into news. Gotta love the Internet!
>>
>>77756624
what if he has to piss?
>>
>>77757026
kek
>>
>>77757051
Shit. I watched some weird anime movie way back when with a bunch of prisoners who were suspended like that, except with straight jackets. Some kind of vacuum robot just did routine routes and sucked the shit out of their anuses.
Can't remember what it was called.
>>
File: Misterpoopybutthole!!!.png (85 KB, 276x322) Image search: [Google]
Misterpoopybutthole!!!.png
85 KB, 276x322
>>77754245
Was so happy when I realised I'd completely forgotten about R & M series 2 premièring this year, then happened to stumble upon an article evaluating the second sesason. Googled around a bit then found the whole effin' season on the watchcartoonsonline (I think) site and marathoned it in two halves....just, amazing. That last episode! Auto-Erotic assimilation! Oh and of course the episode with the FUCKING HILARIOUS Werner Herzog appearance....I didn't think it'd be possible for them to top season one but by God, Roiland n' Harmond did! Mister Poopy Butthole FTW!
>>
File: 321696427.png (304 KB, 990x657) Image search: [Google]
321696427.png
304 KB, 990x657
>>77757130
>sucked the shit out of their anuses
>>
>>77757245
I watched the whole thing over these past two days.
I was not prepared for how fucking amazing this show is.
>>
>>77756624
He's sober so yes
>>
>>77757026
do people just gleefully cackle as their rumors get spread? because i cant think of a reason to spread such a bland sort of rumor except to make it spread better.. that's not satisfying trolling
>>
>>77757130
i had not thought about dead leaves for quite a while now
>>
>>77757445
Some people have very sad and pathetic lives and this is the closest thing to attention that they ever get from another human being.
>>
>>77757130
Dead Leaves
>>
>>77757245
I loooove when that happens.
>>
>>77757245
>>77757372
imagine how we felt though
a season that could be easily binged that quickly... coming out over the course of a few months, then gone for another year. and even lampooning that at the end
>>
>>77757468
i mean i like it when rumors i started spread, but those are true rumors, or original research / speculation. so i'm happy people repeat it, even if once in a while i'm slightly off.
>>
>>77757475
I would really like a webm of this.
>>
File: 1439900140238.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1439900140238.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>77757619
>>
dyou ever join a discussion because you really want to talk about something, but you realize there's just nothing at all to talk about
>>
>>77757459
AH! That's it.
Thanks bud.
>>
>>77757734
Thanks bro
>>
>>77756996
Your game doesn't count, Jerry.
>>
File: lyingwhores.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lyingwhores.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
>think you have it fucking MADE on a tribal planet with a barely legal highschooler lusting hard for your bird cock and bird seed
>bitch shoots you on the wedding
He fucking made it, man.
WHY?
Around humanoids, be paranoid.
>>
File: Rick-and-Morty-3.jpg (200 KB, 600x923) Image search: [Google]
Rick-and-Morty-3.jpg
200 KB, 600x923
What does everyone think of the comic?

I'm enjoying it, but I think I chose a bad time to start reading it, now I'm pissed that the most recent one is the Christmas one off.
>>
>>77757051
He'd obviously piss his pants.
>>
>>77758743
I think he'd piss himself deliberately just to fuck with the guards, because they'd probably have to clean it up.
>>
File: herzogricknmorty.gif (2 MB, 715x401) Image search: [Google]
herzogricknmorty.gif
2 MB, 715x401
>>77757372
Good lad/lass! Best cartoon in the last....I dunno 15 years?, easily. Absolutely flawless, their take on sci-fi steals all the best ideas and totally makes them their own. Oh, I forgot the time-police anthropomorphic testicle with the foetus gun! Just some great character development of Rick in that episode. In fact his whole latter character arc in series two is his journey towards altruism/empathy. Very, very , VERY well done cartoon.
>>77757517
You...you mean you hadda watch each episode AS IT CAME OUT?!?! Mang, I'm glad I'm getting a bit forgetful in my "old age"...poor Anon, I've felt dat feel, man. I hope that's still a "thing" and the memepolice don't come and get me for it......
>>
>>77758655
pretty readable
id read lots more of it if it was there
>>
>>77758287
you are most welcome , buggy boy
>>
>>77754245
i don't know if i like these news.
>>
>>77759778
you have to love how even a guy as old and experienced as rick can learn a thing or two
he starts out as the edgiest edgelord this side of edge's edge, seemingly nothing bothers him.. then he gets fucking depressed as balls.. and then he actually changes
>>
>>77760498
I think it implied at the end of S1 that he's always been depressed. Bird person's revelation about "wubalubadub dub." He then tries to kill himself, after Unity dumps him and tells him that he's a bad influence.

Something had to have happened between him and Beth's mother.
>>
>>77760498
..."he starts out as the edgiest edgelord this side of edge's edge, seemingly nothing bothers him.."" hah I literally "lol'd". But yes, absolutely true.

As an aside I read an article on, I think it might've been The Mary Sue, how R & M have had no women writers and the writer was basically giving Roiland and Harman a slightly hard time, whilst totally bigging up the cartoon...."we watch the cartoon, we knw how great it is, etc" yet berating it for not having an acceptable quota of female writers....I don't CONSIDER myself sexist but, man, it was like why are you complaining on some affirative action type-shit! You just said yourself the cartoon was brilliant! As long as it stays amazingly good I'm a happy chappie but, the whole thing smacked of: "slow news day"....I think more women creators in comics and cartoons is a great, great thing but tring to force the issue at the expense of the rp of the twp creators, trying to look lke them make like rampant discriminators, was kind of a low move IMHO.
>>
>>77762211
I don't think a female could write Rick. I really don't. Female ideas of what a fucking male is are every bit as ignorant and misguided as male ideas about what a female is. I can't imagine a female writing an intelligent character who is also an asshole, because when it comes to males, those are two mutually exclusive traits to them.

also IMHO
>>
>>77757245
Am I the only one who felt really disappointed by season 2? The first 4 episodes were really good, but Get Schwifty, Interdimensional Cable 2 and the purge episode were all pretty bad. I liked the rest of the season mostly but it was really variable with the quality gap between primary and secondary storylines.
>>
>>77762211
more to the point, the majority of professional ways of life are absolutely glutted with women. far more of them go to college than men. they have nothing to complain about. but this unequal wages myth keeps them angry, which keeps them controllable as the left's personal army
>>
>>77762945
The purge was mostly just a subtle story development thing, I think. There's something Rick isn't telling Morty about their relationship.
Tiny Rick was a pretty good episode.
>>
>>77762945
Those 3 episodes weren't great, but I wouldn't say I was disappointed in the whole season because of them.
The season premier is easily one of the show's best episodes.
>>
>>77762429
Men and women inhibit themselves around the opposite sex, at least straight people do anyway. My experience around other men is that they generally tone down their vulgarity, black humor and political incorrectness around women - and although I'm obviously not around, I've heard women do a similar thing with toning down their bitchiness around men. In single gender settings you see each of these behaviors much less restricted. It's usually in romantic relationships that the worst of the worst is exposed to the other sex.
So even if a woman was around men all the time and masculine herself, I doubt she could ever have a deep understanding of what male-male interaction is like, and vice versa.
>>
>>77762429
no but they might get that whole jerry-beth thing to a less irritating place
>>
>>77762945
disappointing, yeah
bad? nah
>>
>>77763186
you mean theyre even bitchier when we arent around?
>>
>>77763588
RUDE.
>>77763541
Yeah, probably. Beth and Jerry are perfectly necessary, yet they annoy the piss out of me and I don't give too much of a shit about either one. It's missing something.
>>
>>77763715
i like them but it is definitely missing something. and it resets too often
>>
>>77756912
that's the face of someone about to eat a baby
>>
>>77757026
it's because in another article, he mentioned that the TOTAL number of episodes of the whole show was above 19.

Then the article that OP linked misquoted it as saying the third season was 19 episodes, and it got frontpaged on reddit and apparently posted here, so people just started repeating what it says.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.