[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what did you guys think of American Alien?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: supermanamericanaliens17.jpg (393 KB, 900x1384) Image search: [Google]
supermanamericanaliens17.jpg
393 KB, 900x1384
So what did you guys think of American Alien?
>>
The first issue was pretty cute

I'm waiting for the issue where he's a slut on a boat
>>
>>77750996
Comfiest comic of all time. Landis is truley one of the all-time great Superman writers. Everyone should write to DC and tell them how much we loved it and that he should be put on as the new writer for the Superman or Action Comics ongoings. Hopefully they consult with him on the next Man of Steel movie because he has proven time and again that he GETS Superman unlike any others.
>>
>>77751022
Max posting on /co/ or sarcasm. Can't tell, alas.
>>
It's alright so far, but the art takes a dive on some pages, like Clark's derp face when he was looking in the mirror.
>>
>>77751029
It's sarcasm
>>
I don't like Landis as a person because he can't take criticism.

Though I do hear good things about this series.
>>
It's ok but I don't know why you'd bother to make a thread about it in the middle of the month instead of just reading it yourself. There's not much to discuss.
>>
Story: Cute
Art: ASS
>>
DONT WANNA BE AN AMERICAN ALIEN
>>
>>77750996
Kriptonian technology sure is amazing. Instead of diapers they have a big black tentacle between his legs!
>>
What other major developments in Clark's life do you guys think this series is going to cover?
>>
>>77754044
Maybe the first time he meets another alien?
>>
I remember someone shilling it in every other storytime thread the day it was released.
>>
>>77755403
>someone
You mean Landis. It was very clearly Landis.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.