[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the Grinch right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Was the Grinch right?
>>
>>77750215
After he had a change of heart, yes
>>
>>77750215
He could've just moved, instead of shitting all over some peoples' fun. Probably would've been a lot less effort.
>>
>>77750215
Or was he left?
>>
So why did the whos celebrate Christmas anyways? they aren't even human.
>>
>>77750271
Their world is in an snowflake. He probably had nowhere to go.
>>
>>77750284
Good cheer and all that jazz
>>
>>77750215
I wonder where he was during the Horton incident?
>>
>>77750284
To celebrate their holy tree god Christmas.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGpCr5pi3nE
>>
>>77750289
If his world was a snowflake, wouldn't it just fall and get crushed?

Disregarding that, considering the fact that an entire town was on a snowflake that couldn't even be seen otherwise, there was probably plenty of room for him to at least find a cave that wasn't literally right next to the town.
>>
>>77750321
Seems like it is in a tiny dust particle so it is even smaller.
>>
>>77750302
I'm pretty sure he made a cameo during one of the song numbers.
>>
>>77750215
He was right in believing that holidays are shit.
>>
He has a point in the Jim Carrey movie.
In the original, he's just being a bitch.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.