[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Professor X is actually the Purple Man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
What if Professor X is actually the Purple Man?
>>
>>77743784
Professor X only did this to Danielle Moonstar as far as I can remember.
>>
>>77743818
>as far as I can remember

half life 3 confirmed
>>
>>77743784
So if Purple Man tells somebody with Cancer to stop having Cancer, does it work?
>>
>>77743894
They'd probably kill themselves since it's the only way they're able at that moment to stop having cancer.
>>
With artwork like that, I'd much rather she kept her clothes on.
>>
>>77743818
Everyone always forgets about Amelia Voght and Gabrielle Haller.
>>
"I feel like being a dick today. I know! I'll make people think I'm purple and fuck with everyone!"
>>
>>77743818
and he uses his powers to cheat at gambling in vegas.
>>
>>77743784
next page!
>>
File: from_Emperor-Stark.jpg (281 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
from_Emperor-Stark.jpg
281 KB, 1000x563
>>77743894
The Purple Man tells you things that you will want or you will believe, but not things that you are.
"Stop having cancer" -> the person will do their utmost best at stopping their malignant neoplasm.
"You don't have cancer" -> the person no longer believes they have cancer.
"Get that cancer out of your body right now" -> homemade amateur surgery before your very eyes.

The Purple Man could make you want to grow a second head, or make you believe you have a second head, but can't force you to immediately sprout a fully-formed extra head.
>>
>>77745336
"Be the best person you could possibly be."
>>
>>77745450
It would only last a day, but what a day that would be.
>>
>>77743784

This is where the show failed. Jess didn't really try to be a superhero before Kilgrave damaged her. They should of had a scene of her in the New York attack and her failing to stop some of the chitauri from killing people
>>
>>77745591
kill every insect on earth.
>>
>>77745628
and also it did the whole "I would never wear that costume/that's a silly name" that every writer seems to pull when they want to make the hero more "realistic"
>>
>>77745800
It is silly though. Especially that costume.
>>
>>77745800
Well, I mean
To be fair and frank, Jewel's costume WAS always pretty dumb.
>>
>>77743784
I think a more interesting question is what would happen if they mind controlled each other at the same time
>>
>>77745925
Isn't that the point though?
Taking something really fucking dumb and then putting it in a """realistic""" situation
>>
>>77743818
Also the Danger Room.
>>
File: Hamlet-david-tennant.jpg (82 KB, 580x830) Image search: [Google]
Hamlet-david-tennant.jpg
82 KB, 580x830
>>77743784
Oh, so Hamlet decided to commit suicide after all.
>>
>>77745450
Wouldn't you just be your own definition of your best self?
>>
File: 1426467972504.jpg (115 KB, 544x468) Image search: [Google]
1426467972504.jpg
115 KB, 544x468
>>77745336
I forgot how incredible EMH was and then they had to cancel it for a new batch of terrible shows like Avengers Assemble, Agents of Smash, GOTG and...euggggh Spiderman and Spiderman Web Warriors.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.