[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Rick gave his portal gun to One Punch Man? Would OPM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Rick.png (154 KB, 243x439) Image search: [Google]
Rick.png
154 KB, 243x439
What if Rick gave his portal gun to One Punch Man? Would OPM be able to find a challenge in infinite universes?
>>
I'm sure he can eventually find another version of himself to fight.
>>
>>77736978

there would be a universe with another opm so yeah
>>
No, he wouldn't because he killed every other version of himself with that exercise regimen and just like that movie, "The one" he got stronger with every version he killed.
>>
>>77738058
Sauce or are you pulling this out of your arse?
>>
Presumably he'd eventually find power man and lose to him.
>>
I believe the author said that a full power punch would wipe out 50% of the universe.

So either one of those animes where they pilot robots bigger then the universe or the Superman Thought Robot
>>
>>77736978
Could someone make rick bald?
>>
File: Dummy.jpg (35 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Dummy.jpg
35 KB, 512x384
>>
of course: none punch man
>>
>>77738208

He said the full force punch would have half the energy of the Big Bang, so you could say half the universe I guess.
>>
>>77738264
he'd win only if OPM doesn't pull any tricks
>>
>>77738208

>Full strength chain punch combo

>???
>>
>>77737018

Ohhhh!!! Oh snap! Who would win, though?
>>
File: 1371181474768.jpg (27 KB, 242x330) Image search: [Google]
1371181474768.jpg
27 KB, 242x330
>Animefags already ruining things
>>
>>77738098
Look up the movie "The One" with Jet Li. That's the joke.
>>
>>77739277
Whoever lands the first punch of course.
And if they punch at precisely the same time they both die.
He's not immortal or invincible, he just kills everything in one punch.
>>
File: goku-vs-superman.jpg (202 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
goku-vs-superman.jpg
202 KB, 1680x1050
>>77736978
Easily. DC/DBZ/Marvel have plenty of super powerful beings that could possibly be a challenge for Saitama. We may not of seen his upper limits but each have people who can destroy universes, possibly even more.

>pic related, 2 who can probably beat him
>>
File: Egghead.png (81 KB, 243x439) Image search: [Google]
Egghead.png
81 KB, 243x439
>>77738255
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.