[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What superheroes operate in Japan in the DCAU? Africa? Bongistan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: nipnongchingchong.jpg (637 KB, 1280x1592) Image search: [Google]
nipnongchingchong.jpg
637 KB, 1280x1592
What superheroes operate in Japan in the DCAU? Africa? Bongistan?
>>
>>77734304
Japan has the Super Young Team and Big Science Action.
Africa has Vixen, B'wana Beast, that batman guy and the spider guy from Static Shock who may or may not be canon.
Britain also has a Batman. There's also some lady with hair powers.
>>
>>77734535
>There's also some lady with hair powers.
Godiva.
Britain also have Knight, former Squire.
>>
>>77734557
Yeah, Knight and Squire. That's their Batman and Robin.
They ever show up anymore?
>>
>>77734304
>they go to japan but you can't know is japan since grant morrison didnt put an small text box that said japan!
>>
>>77734581
Knight was killed in New 52 Batman Inc. Squire claimed mantle.
>>
>>77734304
Pssh, what other superheroes? Only the US has actually capes and masks that get shit done.
>>
>>77734697
Yeah, Japan have Godzilla and giant robots! Also school girls.
>>
I think that Japanese kid who calls himself Toyman is technically a superhero, but all he does is fanboy over Superman, once used some x-Ray goggles on Powergirl and just builds shit Japan.
>>
>>77736647
Isn't he from Metropolis?
>>
>>77736694
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Hiro_Okamura_(New_Earth)
He's Japanese. I think he also showed up in the New 52 and wanted to help Superman after his identity was revealed, but Supes told him to leave for his own safety or some shit like that.
>>
>>77737763
Oh well, you learn something every day.
He did appear in Futures End, when he helped Batman fight Metallo.
>>
>>77737802
Yeah. Really wish he would show up more. It was fun seeing him around in the Superman/Batman comics.
>>
>>77737763

The second Dr. Light is Japanese too, right?
>>
>>77737947
There's plenty of characters and all of them have to show. Villains you can shoehorn everywhere and spread them out, it's little trickier for good guys.
>>
>>77737988
Yep. Not sure did she show up in New 52.
>>
>>77736647
>Toyman ongoing about Hiro building cool robots and perving on Power Girl never
Damn you DC
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.