[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /co/, on a scale of one to ten, how likely is it that all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (420 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
420 KB, 640x1136
So /co/, on a scale of one to ten, how likely is it that all the little kids at your thanksgiving dinner will want to watch teen titans go

(Bonus Points if they won't let you change the channel)
>>
>>77733306

Imagining OP stropping on a couch watching cartoons with little kids and getting into screaming matches with them over not watching cartoons the right way.
>>
>>77733332
>not watching cartoons the right way
i really think that half the people on /co/ are just Cartoon Network executives who don't want anyone hating on their cash cow if a show
>>
>>77733306
make them wath leg day.

>>77733332
>off by one
>>77733333
>>
File: TTG_night_begins_to_shine4.png (3 MB, 1667x937) Image search: [Google]
TTG_night_begins_to_shine4.png
3 MB, 1667x937
>Don't celebrate Thanksgiving
>Not forced to have relatives around when I don't want to
>Don't have CN so I don't have to suffer reruns constantly
>Only download TTG episodes every so often, enjoying them for the references to various DC material (the irrational slapstick violence also helps)
I KNOW WHAT I'M THANKFUL FOR!
>>
File: TTG_Raven_Rapunzel6.png (3 MB, 1671x941) Image search: [Google]
TTG_Raven_Rapunzel6.png
3 MB, 1671x941
Raven is best, no contest.
>>
>>77733389
True. But those people are forcing Steven Universe here, not Teen Titans Go.
>>
Don't have any little kids. We're going to put Jeff Dunham on Netflix for my grandmother.
>>
There won't be any young kids at our thanksgiving. In fact, chances are I'll want to watch cartoons and my family will overrule me and watch a Shark Tank rerun, everybody I my family is obsessed with that show.
>>
Family will be watching the football games like every real American.
>>
>>77733332
Me and my niece do that for fun, minus the stropping. We take turns watching the cartoons we each like and take the piss out of the other's selection.
>>
>>77733926
Is stropping a typo or a real word?
>>
>>77734828
Probably british, he said "take the piss" too
>>
>>77734878
do you know what it means?
>>
>>77735095
It basically means to sulk.
>>
>>77735244
thanks.
>>
I would rather watch TTG than football.
In my family we have only two people who watch football yet they get priority for some reason even though they are just in-laws.
>>
>>77735925
Football is a thanksgiving tradition.

I doubt TTG will become a tradition unless you live to be 80
>>
>>77736476
Nobody watched football till the two in-laws came and before that it was old movies and cartoons.
>>
>>77733306
Zero.
>>
0. The TV is for football on Thanksgiving.

My little sisters do love TTG, though.
>>
>>77733306
0/10 as a britbong I don't celebrate thanksgiving and my kids prefer Nick Jr and Disney Jr
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.