[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Master Anon, it is by rules that you only use 2 Sheets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (146 KB, 295x296) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146 KB, 295x296
Master Anon, it is by rules that you only use

Sheets
>>
You ever hear the one where the bear asks the rabbit if he has trouble with shit clinging to his fur?
>>
I hate it. Half the time my shits come out smoothly and only one or two wipes are needed, but the other shits have me burn though half a roll of toilet paper trying to clean up.
>>
i just realized how strange it is that imaginary friends piss and shit
>>
>>77732678
Well if they eat...
>>
>>77732678
Only if the kid who imagined them made them that way. Which isn't much more abnormal than imagining that they don't have to; it makes them more 'real' as it is a function that all people and animals have.
>>
Talk about shitposting
>>
>>77732641
Hint: use water in conjunction with the paper.
>>
>>77732880
I tried this but the paper just falls apart when you wet it and the water in the bowl is already contaminated, making it even more gross.
>>
>>77732880
This is America, we don't have bidets.
>>
>>77732641
>still using toilet paper
>not using wipes

Hey, call me a faggot if you want, but I'm done in 2 wipes with one sheet.
>>
>>77732893
Be quick with the water, and get better paper.

>>77732913
I live in America, and my ass is always super clean.
>>
>>77732893
Anon, he meant wet it in the faucet.
... anon, you didn't just wet the paper in the same toilet bowl you shat in, did you?
>>
>>77733002
>Be quick with the water, and get better paper.
I'm good, I was so unhappy with the results that I bought a specially trained miniature pot belly pig.
>>
>>77733003
>... anon, you didn't just wet the paper in the same toilet bowl you shat in, did you?
I didn't not wet the paper in the same toilet bowl I shat in, yes.
>>
>>77732347

2 sheets is the scouting party to see how bad my bunghole is then you bring in the army to clean shit up
>>
>>77733035
>not getting a trained ocelot to lick your ass
>>
>>77733000
>tfw my ass is allergic to most wipes and fancy toilet paper and becomes a bleeding, oozing mess if I use them
>>
>>77733068
Ocelots are expensive and you have to eat a special diet to get them to lick you.
>>
>>77733000

>Trips, dubs, trips

Jesus fuck
>>
Anyone ever hear the story of how Rob Schrab had an incredibly disgusting crusty butthole from adhering to that rule since childhood
>>
>>77732880
Vaseline works
>>
>>77733347
Why would anyone use vaseline?!?
>>
>>77733000
I tried that once, the wet sensation felt awful.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.