[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comic recs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 504x292) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 504x292
What happened to comraderecs.tumblr.com? Most links don't work and It hasn't been updated.

Also recs thread.
>>
There's that /co/ wiki but it doesn't have fancy pictures, only text for recommendations.
>>
>>77732256
link pls
>>
>>77732274
http://corecommendedcomics.wikia.com/wiki//co/_Recommended_Comics_Wiki
>>
>>77732243
Use the search function on the tumblr for working links.
>>
>>77732263
>threads about comic books are cancer

>>>/a/ and fucking stay there
>>
>>77732243
It's abandoned.

>>77732263
This poster is obviously either new or from /a/ and either way should be ignored.
>>
>Flash : Terminal Velocity
>Flash : Dark Flash Saga
>Flash : Fastest Man Alive (Bart Allen)

Are these worth reading? I'm not overly concerned about continuity.
>>
>>77732439
Terminal Velocity is fun, but some plot beats haven't held up.
Dark Flash Saga is awesome.

Bart Flash? Not so much
>>
>>77732439
Waid and Johns have written the best Flash runs ever.
>>
>>77732263
Heeeey Dumbass, how's it going?
>>
>>77732394
He trolls every rec thread and threads started by newbies asking for starting points and such.
>>
>>77733171
Ah, 2007.
>>
>>77733171
I want /a/ fags to go
>>
Any Tom King recs?
>>
>>77732243
Fuck off to /r/ or /a/ if you want to get spoonfed.

>>77732367
No, threads that make it easy for casuals to pretend they read comics without actually reading them are cancer. Fuck off.
>>
>>77735017
>still angry
>>
>>77735403
>Well I guess that says something about /co/!
It says they're a bunch of idiots who don't read comics, yet frequently demand a list of titles anyway. It's disgusting.
>>
>>77735403
anything that passes as "triggering" gets deleted.

The other day loads of posts in the civil war trailer thread got deleted
>>
>>77732243
Rec list threads were great

Lots of actual discussion and people being excited about books they loved.

But they really died off when the tumblr went up, then whoever ran the tumblr stopped giving a shit.
>>
>>77735671
Nah, people just kinda stopped making the threads, since every one that got started was hit with links to the tumblr and quickly died.

Even now that the tumblr's dead it seems like nobody really wants to put them together anymore.
And even if they did, the threads would be/are bombarded by this nonsense.
>>
>>77732439
>Flash : Fastest Man Alive (Bart Allen)
This run is an abomination.
>>
>>77735996
>Flash
>run
>>
>>77735996
>>77732478
See, that's what I'm talking about.

In the threads this shit got stamped out.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.