[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Empowered Special 007 - PEW! PEW! PEW!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 34
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Thanx dude. This is by far an away my favourite cape comic going.
>>
>>
>>77730864
No problem. Thanks for the bump.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
where can I read the Empowered special 01-06 though
>>
>>
File: janice-1.jpg (13 KB, 241x320) Image search: [Google]
janice-1.jpg
13 KB, 241x320
I would like to send Adam a very nice e-mail thanking him for this comic and nicely asking him to stop drawing Emp from side profile, at least until he can stop making her look like Janice from the Muppet Show.

It takes me out of the otherwise good art of the comic like a bucket of ice water.
>>
>>77730958
https://userscloud.com/evo77ii4hggt/Empowered_Unchained_v01_(2015)_(digital)_(The_Magicians-Empire).cbr
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>77731063
You GO girl!
Empowered always manages to defy my expectations.
>>
So I guess the moral of the story is: Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

>>77730975
What kind of low-test beta faggot doesn't want to fuck Janice?
>>
I love the Emp books but Id hoped we'd be past the everyone thinks she's a joke phase.
>>
>>77730817
>Something something feet
Now we got that out of the way
>>
What hentai is this from?
>>
>>77730801

Awesome!
>>
Darn it, pirated before I even see Adam's release announcement. Sorry Adam, I'll buy it when I have the cash! I gots all the rest.

>>77731556

Well the last volume pretty much established she's actually letting people capture her to mine them for info. Plus spooky's bondage curse could not be cancelled by spooky herself so it's still active.
>>
>>77731556
>I love the Emp books but Id hoped we'd be past the everyone thinks she's a joke phase.

That gigantic ritual magic that Sister Spooky laid on her is still in effect, so, it's not likely she'll be able to shake that off unless the suit decides it's going to harm her.

Hell, let's be honest: The suit probably subtly influenced Spooky to cast that in the first place. Easier to keep Emp perfectly untouched if everybody thinks she's completely incompetent and a joke.

I'm thinking Warren is setting all this up to have a "Big Reveal" when she learns about the suit and breaks Spooky's spell.

Or something. :)
>>
>>77730851
>chica

Goddammit, can't he go just one fucking comic without someone saying that?
>>
Emp is really an underrated comic
Thanks Op
>>
>>77730957
I'm so tired of Warren's overuse of the word 'Chica'.

Even more than the rest of the faux-youth slang he slathers his stuff in that particular part stands out.
>>
>>77732419

His slang exists kind of in a world of it's own but then again the setting is a world of it's own so w/e
>>
>>77732701
He doesn't only do it in Empowered.
>>
>>77730821
So why is she so fat?
>>
>>77731046
Oh god, this is like Digimon Adventure 02's ending all over again
>>
>>77730948
>my masks magnifying lenses, don'cha know
Is that Warren making a joke about retroactively giving the suit that ability, or was I bad at reading/remembering what the suit could do?
>>
>>77733567
Get off the internet Sistah Spooky
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.