[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would take his place as the face of the MCU if he died?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (20 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20 KB, 511x288
Who would take his place as the face of the MCU if he died?
It's such a thing even possible?
>>
>>77722459
How old is Tony? His dad was young-ish in the 40's.

Is Tony Stark like, 70?
>>
>>77722459
He has his mask off a lot more now so i bet tom cruise would probably jump back on it.

but thats super tasteless. it RDJ died, they'd probably have tony stark die as well.
>>
Nope. Funny thing, people don't care about Iron Man, they care about RDJ as Iron Man. Once RDJ finally walks away, Iron man is going to go back to being a C-List character again.
>>
I wonder why RDJ hates being iron Man?

I'd milk that shit forever.
>>
>>77722459
Death comes to us all, friend.
>>
>>77722459
They already said they are grooming Cumberbatch to be the new face when RDJ leaves.
>>
>>77722496
assuming he's playing his age, 50ish

that would make the totally-not-World's Fair that the Stark Expo park was built for something like the HemisFair '68 or Century 21 Exposition of '62 (the one the Space Needle was built for), or maybe the unsanctioned 1964/1965 New York World's Fair
>>
>>77722593
>I wonder why RDJ hates being iron Man?
Because saying he hates it makes Disney reflexively throw larger piles of cash at him.
>>
>>77722612
That would make the most sense since he already has a massive fanbase.
>>
Star Lord as the new MCU face when?
>>
>>77723077
when magic is over and we go cosmic.

provided we don't get reed back.
>>
>>77723600
You mean RICHARDS?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.