[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes, but...have you considered...Scot may be....wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: scottmaddy.jpg (71 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
scottmaddy.jpg
71 KB, 500x386
Yes, but...have you considered...Scot may be....wrong?
>>
>>77721473
Beast post on /co/ ?
>>
>>77721473
Nope, not at all
>>
Scott didn't leave Maddie for Jean, he left her because he couldn't adjust to being a civilian. Just like Wolverine he needs the X-Men and action in his life, his past is so fucked he can't coupe without it

Alternatively Bob Layton is a hack who is so obsessed with the Silver Age X-Men that he didn't even realize he was assassinating a character he " loved"
>>
>>77721473
This shit is actually hilarious. He was definitively wrong here, but then the universe itself bend over backwards so that he could be right again.
>>
>>77721473
Scott fans do believe this was bad but considering all the sh%t other x-characters have done over the years, its meh.

Also with all the retcons that followed Maddie (and her being a plot device chara.) its still bad but not as much. Plus Scott paid for it with mental instability x4, dead wife that's a villain forever, and a son that got sent to the future and got Liefield'd.

He's paid man.
>>
>>77721667
>Just like Wolverine he needs the X-Men and action in his life, his past is so fucked he can't coupe without it
He did just fine for a decade beforehand.
>>
>>77722783
His wife isn't really dead either. She literally rewrites reality if he is unhappy, or too happy. He's stuck in purgatory.
>>
>>77722820
The X-Men helped tear away the lone wolf aspect, made him feel less like a animal more like a man
>>
File: proof.png (456 KB, 500x608) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
456 KB, 500x608
>>77721473
It's too late to take it back Hank
>>
>>77722783
>dead wife that's a villain forever
She actually came back a year ago I think.
>>
>>77722783
>sh%t

What are you doing?
>>
>>77721473
I have considered it and then discarded the notion.

The only time Rightclops was wrong was when he thought he was wrong.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.