[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He's my friend >:( >So was I ;_; ;_; ;_; Am I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17
File: _1448432066.jpg (59 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
_1448432066.jpg
59 KB, 600x350
>He's my friend >:(
>So was I ;_; ;_; ;_;
Am I supposed to take this seriously?
>>
>>77718783
>Am I supposed to take this seriously?
It's the Marvel Quip-o-Matic Universe, what do you think?
>>
I can't take you seriously with all these emoticons.
>>
>>77718783
What's wrong, doesn't look like a party to you?
>>
>>77718783
said every employer who read your resumee
>>
>>77718783
It's funny because the only place where I have seen this "they were not friends" argument is here.

I'm still trying to guess if it is because /co/ has got another concept of these characters as friends from the comics or because only people here are autistic enough to think they aren't friends.
>>
>>77718783
Please tell me Hank Pymp gave him that black eye.
>>
>>77718833
>what do you think?

DO YOU BLEED?
>>
>>77719445
>It's funny because the only place where I have seen this "they were not friends" argument is here.
You've been to places (reddit) that lick the taint of AoU, that's why.

Really think about it, have they been friends all this time? They've worked together but that's not the same as being a friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw04NfoYKB8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPlkURZYkVU
>>
>>77718783
Someone get this hothead out of here.
>>
>>77719547
They clearly respect eachother, fought together many times, and can at least joke around with each other. Using a scene where they're both under telepathic influence and a scene where Cap is (justifiably) pissed at Stark's reckless isn't absolute proof they are not friends.

Having a friend doesn't mean jerking each other off 24/7. I've got my ass kicked/kicked the ass of one of my best friends several times. Still a lot of respect there.
>>
STOP RUINING OTHER BOARDS WITH YOUR MEMES /tv/
>>
>>77719644
>Having a friend doesn't mean jerking each other off 24/7.
Shit, I've been doing the whole friendship thing wrong all these years.
>>
Yes we've seen Stark and Rogers butt heads a good bit, but yeah they are friends. Granted there isnt much leisure time we see with these two, but its implied its there. I guess you could argue the AoU party was an example. Plus if you survive those kind of battles with someone you're bound to have some sort of understanding
>>
>>77718783

I think that's the whole point. Stark thinks they're good buddies (and heck maybe they are) but that doesn't hold a candle to the bond Cap and Bucky have and Cap won't let Tony take Bucky out.

It probably doesn't help that it looks like Bucky really trashes the shit out of Rhodey, hence Tony is legitimately devasated that Cap is going above and beyond to protect the guy that killed his father and possibly killed his bro.
>>
>>77719782
They'd never spoil Rhodes' death in a trailer.

Plus we don't know if Bucky is responsible for that, what I'm getting is that the airport fight will end with both sides devastated at how much damage they inflicted on people that they consider brothers and how much destruction they've caused for "the greater good".

Which will lead to Captain America surrendering to the authorities in the end, his bond to Stark permanently fractured, and Bucky proving himself redeemed by picking up the mantle and keeping the dream alive.
>>
>>77719547
If you spend that much time with someone, banter, and literally live in their house, it's obvious you are friends.

You guys focus too much on their disagreements and their fights like always.
>>
Also you have to remember guys, Bucky is the last remnant of a time Cap can never go back to.
>>
I don't see the problem. Are /co/mrades so insecure that they can't admit that they are friends with people?
>>
>>77719766
You can't possibly be in a team such as The Avengers for so long and not be friends with everyone on the group.

Granted, Cap has bros (Bucky and Sam), but everyone else is his friend. He is so friendly he asked Widow to consider him a friend. A soulless, spy. He is obviously Stark's friend.

Tension is not the same as being enemies
>>
>>77719915
Now that you mentioned, we have seen Cap have solid bro moments with all Avengers sans Barton.
>>
They fought along side each other and almost died in battles to save the world twice.

Now Cap's defending a man who KILLED TONY'S PARENTS.

Yeah, they don't have to be soul mates for Tony to feel a little betrayed.
>>
>>77719915
Right, Im glad you agree. I dont understand why everyone thinks a friendship is all sunshine and rainbows suddenly.
>>
>>77719948
Hopefully CW fixes that. I would love a scene where Hawkeye shares his respect for Cap while joining him.
>>
Honestly?

I'm getting a little tired of "Captain America vs America"
>>
>>77720020
I'm guessing because we are in 4chan, where most people have never had many friends. All many people here have to base their friendship concepts of are pony shows.
>>
I can totally buy that they have become friends but it's kinda lame to have been in a couple movies together, only for them to fight. Like, we've really only seen them at each others' throats but now they're friends.
SHOW us that they became friends, don't just timeskip and tell us that's what happened.
>>
File: 1405352367497.jpg (34 KB, 427x427) Image search: [Google]
1405352367497.jpg
34 KB, 427x427
>yfw Tony is a sad old man that just wanted to have a friend like Cap
>>
Keep in mind Tony's dad talked a lot about Steve.
>>
>>77720242

Are you serious? I hate AoU but they show friendly banter and serious talks between the two in that film. Did you watch the first Avengers? They were pretty much A-Okay with one another by the end of that one. Do you know how friendships work?
>>
>>77719842
>They'd never spoil Rhodes' death in a trailer.

I agree he won't die, cause I can't see Tony ever forgiving anyone on the anti side if they'd killed Rhodes and I'm pretty sure they'd instantly surrender if they'd kill anyone.

>Plus we don't know if Bucky is responsible for that

I think he is. The reactor is ripped out just like Bucky is doing to Stark in a later scene and I'm pretty sure Bucky who has no ties to Rhodes and I think his WS programming leaves him a little more brutal than he'd like to be would be the one to do it.

I can't see Falcon or Ant-man or Hawkeye wrecking Rhodes like that.
>>
>>77719644
>They clearly respect eachother, fought together many times,
That's not being friends.

> and can at least joke around with each other.
Right, the quips. Again, that doesn't mean anything. They quipped with Ultron and Loki too.

>Having a friend doesn't mean jerking each other off 24/7
It means they should like being around each other at least. But they don't, that's why they had an awkward goodbye when Stark left in AoU.

>>77719847
>and literally live in their house
Hawkeye's house.
Oh wait you're talking about the party in AoU right? The one where they don't talk to each at other at all until Ultron shows up and Cap is pissed?
>>
>>77719644
>ass kicked by friend several times
You're just a stool to them. And this is coming from someone who fights and did wrestling with their friends.
>>
>>77720754
>Do you know how friendships work
N-No.... :(
>>
Cap and Tony only talk with one another to share orders or argue. They're not friends.

The only reason some anons are defending this is because they don't want to admit that they fucked up that aspect and that the "So was i..." doesn't work. They'll defend the MCU from anything regardless if the complaint makes sense or not. Pure fanboysm.
>>
>>77720754
>. Do you know how friendships work?
This is 4chan so probably not
>>
>>77720780

Holy fucking shit. Do you know how adult friendships work? Not everything has to be a huge emotional hug box between two adults.

If you get invited to someone's party or get together chances are you're considered a friend. You don't even have to talk or hang out every day or even all that much to be friends with someone. Sometimes you'll bust each others' balls and walk away. There are many levels of friendship. This is pretty basic life knowledge.
>>
>>77719530
Just once a month :,)
>>
>>77720780
Found a master baiter or a really socially inept anon.

I love how your arguments aren't solid, they are just "nope, that isn't friendship like I know it"
>>
>>77720909

Well... Okay then.
>>
>>77720071
Even there the friends butt heads over stupid shit, so they're probably not even watching anything and just going by what others say.
>>
>>77718783
Yes? No?
Who gives a shit it's just a movie about silly superhumans, Jesus, stop treating it like it's supposed to be epic cinema.
>>
>>77720974

If there are many levels of friendship than Tony and Cap would be lowest of the low. So that whole "So was i..." doesn't have any weight.
>>
>>77718783
what do they mean by that?
>>
>>77720986
>once
>>
>>77721004

Tony and Rhodes are friends. They hang out, have fun together and butt heads. Tony and Steve aren't friends. They only interact when working together and when they hang out they avoid each other to talk with other people. The few times they managed to talk was to argue or talk over work related stuffs.

Just fucking admit that the movies failed to show their friendship. God, man. Stop being a fanboy.
>>
This thread is hilarious lol
>>
>>77721031

They've known each other since Avengers so they've been working together for three or four years now if the films coincide with the years they are released.

Are you going to watch Batman vs Superman? Because those two are supposed to be friends as well by the end. Point is, you can not see eye to eye on things, be nothing but assholes to each other, and still be considered close friends.
>>
>>77719445

/co/ is definitily autistic, bro.
>>
>>77720830
It's only one friend. I don't know what a "stool" is, but it ain't me.
>>
>>77721205

There are coworkers that have worked for 10, 20 years and are still not friends, friends. Not to the point of feeling butthurt because one of them took the promotion of another.
>>
>>77719953
While under severe mental conditioning. It's a hypocritical moral stance considering that Barton is right there and made even worse by the presence of Black Widow and Scarlet Witch.
>>
>>77720935
So much straw in this man that if you stab it milkshake will pour out.
>>
>>77721240

No, /co/ isn't. We're well adjusted. The movies just failed to build a good bond between the characters for the scene to have an emotional weight.
>>
>>77721072
>STOP DISAGREEING WITH ME, JUST ACCEPT I'M RIGHT! I DON'T CARE HOW MANY ARGUMENTS CAN PROVE ME WRONG! REEEEEE
>>
>>77720399
i wouldn't blame him
i just don't think he deserves said friendship. maybe if he genuinely started acting like less of a selfish arrogant dick
>>
>>77721281

There's something called camaraderie. Look it up. You don't get it by working a 9-5 job along side just any asshole. I can't believe no one understands this fucking concept. It's not even rocket science.
>>
>>77721334

What argument? That i'm autisti and have no friends and thus have no understanding about what friendship really look like? That the characters are obviously friends because they had so much moment of screen together? What argument really?
>>
>>77720935

Or ... Maybe they are friends? They don't need to say "we're friends" at some point to make it a fact, you raging aspie. They don't need to gossip about dreamy ladies and have sleepovers, either. That's not how friendship works. They've fought through an alien invasion, evil organizations, and an army of robots. You tend to develop some sense of comraderie and brotherhood after stuff like that. Don't tell me that you would not feel betrayed after a dude you fought alongside for years disregarded you like you were nothing in favor of a known criminal.
>>
>>77721391

The scene still have no emotional weight. The movies still failed to develop their friendship.

They set up Steve being friends with Bucky, Natasha and Sam.
They set up Tony being friends with Rhodes and Banner.
Steve and Tony? Not so much.

I don't see how anyone can argue against that.
>>
>>77721394
THE AVENGERS was all about them earning each other's trust and respect.

AGE OF ULTRON was all about them maintaining that respect and camaraderie even though they disagreed about their methods and their purpose in life.

Both movies showed them being friendly towards each other through playful ribbing, nice teamwork and occasional moments of straightforward sincerity, which is how friendship between two men of their kind would work.

They are friend, cut and dry.
>>
>>77721438

Why then they showed Tony and Bruce being bros together in 3 movies now and didn't the same with Steve? Care to answer to me?
>>
>>77721455
>I don't see how anyone can argue against that.

I think you have at about 35 posts worth of proof how people would argue against it.
>>
>>77721394

They already showed these characters with high tensions and interacting the most in the avengers films. Do you want dialogue to spell it out for you? You don't even have to read the fucking comics to see they are at least buddies.
>>
>>77721493

They are coworkers.
>>
I think maybe you guys are missing the possibility that Tony might be a bit egotistical and assume that everyone thinks he's the best friend they could ever have?
>>
>>77721494
Because there are different levels of friendship. Stark and Rogers' isn't the same to Stark and Banner's.
>>
>>77721494

See

>>77721493
>>
>>77721438
And they did it.

>"You know, Cap. You're gonna miss me."
>"You're right, Tony. I will."
>>
>>77721525

They aren't buddies. They're people they know from avenging shit together. Tony obviously have problems with Steve and Steve with Tony.

Tony and Rhodes are friends. Tony and Bruce are friends. Not as deep as Tony and Rhodes, though. Tony and Steve? Fuck, nah.

But whatever. You can ship them fucking together or being best buddies ofr life.
>>
I wonder how they're going to do Spider-Man. Do you guys think it'll be more or less the same as the comics where he reveals his identity but it'll be altered a bit like "Oh, here's this guy who tried his hardest to hide his identity, he's the middle ground!"
>>
>>77720754
they barely became friends, just see their interactions in the first Avengers movie then AoU
Besides, Steve and Buck are childhood friends, so there's a reason why Steve prioritize Bucky over Stark
>>
>>77721600

No one said they were best friends, you fucking retard. But they are friends. So Tony crying and saying that they used to be friends is still true and not wrong.
>>
>>77721603
Identities are not relevant to the MCU Registration, accountability is. Iron Man will try to turn Spider-Man, who has been running around Forest Hill stopping petty crimes in a homemade costume, into the poster child for the Registration, providing him with technology and trying to showcase to the world that, under proper surveillance and training, he's not with the big wings doing something meaningful for the world.

No secret identity exposed.
>>
>>77721455

You're basing emotional weight on one line out of context. By Tony.

As people have pointed out many times before, the only thing that line indicates is that Tony, Mr Ego who regularly treats the people in his life like shit and is still praised by them, THINKS they are friends or that he's equal in friendship to Bucky in Steve's eyes.

Steve could reply that actually he's always thought Tony was a dick and sure as hell isn't gonna sell out his friend of several decades for him. We don't know. The movie ISN'T OUT.
>>
>>77721668

>So Tony crying and saying that they used to be friends is still true and not wrong

It isn't. They barely talked in all these years. They aren't deep friends. They're more like... that kid from the street where you live or used to live that you sometimes talked with. You don't cry over someone like that.
>>
>>77718783
I don't get it, are you confused by quip-machines having emotions?
>>
>>77721712

>As people have pointed out many times before, the only thing that line indicates is that Tony, Mr Ego who regularly treats the people in his life like shit and is still praised by them, THINKS they are friends or that he's equal in friendship to Bucky in Steve's eyes.

Dude, that's purely head-canon.
>>
>>77720399

He did, Rhodey. Until Cap killed him.

Also it's fucking obvious both lines are not connected.

Russo's are notorious for misdirection. Watch the Winter Soldier trailer with Robert Redford's speech "you shaped the 20th century". You would think from the trailer he was saying that to Cap, when in reality he was saying it to Bucky.
>>
>>77721732

If they weren't friends then Tony wouldn't be taking it so hard.
>>
>>77721732
>Teammates who literally live in the same house
>Given there's a fucking two year skip in-between movies

I'm sorry, are you the fucking tower janitor or something? Yes they talked a lot over FIVE FUCKING YEARS.
>>
>>77721600
>>77721620

You heard it here, folks.

Right, because friendship and comraderie absolutely requires grabbing drinks together, gossiping, snapchatting, braiding each other's hair etc. Otherwise you guys are NOT friends.

You guys are full of shit. There are some kinds of brotherhood that are unspoken and don't need validation. Take a look at deployed military, for example. They don't hold hands but you'll be hard pressed to find a stronger bond some of them forge.
>>
>>77721689

That makes sense. I was just a little confused at how relevant Peter will be during the war itself. I wonder if we'll see the Iron Spider suit.
>>
>>77721782

Because the movie is probably ignoring past characterizations to make the plot work. Since Steve and Tony are fighting and that's one of the big things in the movie Tony's totally heart-broken about Steve's betrayal.

I mean, Mr. John Galt in this movie became goverment's lackey.
>>
>>77721769

So is assuming Steve and Tony are geniuely emotionally devastated at fighting each other as if they'd be best buddies for years.

The film isn't out yet. We know nothing.
>>
>>77721788

Steve doesn't live in the same house as Tony. Tony threw a party there for the Avengers and press., and invited Steve.
>>
>>77721793

Just admit the movies failed to show them as good friends. top using bullshit reasons to validate the obvious emtional bait in the trailer when the characters previous interactions don't validate it.
>>
>>77721852

That scene was in the trailer for a reason. To make the viewers go "DAWWWW'D. Don't try to deny it.
>>
>>77721922

>Just admit the movie fucked up when the movie isn't out for months because I want you to tell me I'm right.

Fuck off. Come back with that when we've actually seen the damn film.
>>
>>77721922

You idiots do realize both lines are not connected right.

>people are this stupid.
>>
>>77720999
>I love how your arguments aren't solid, they are just "nope, that isn't friendship like I know it"
I'm actually giving examples of how they don't have a friendship while people like you are just going "well you must not have friends, anon, you're not as normalfag me"

How about their last scene in AoU? Do you act like that when friends say they're going to leave for a while? It's not like they have to act like they want to fuck each other, but man, could they be anymore stiff if it's supposed to be a "friendly" goodbye?
>>
>>77721972

That goodbye scene in Age of Ultron seemed more like a good-bye between frenemies. Like they're both saying "Despite being an asshole, you're alright".
>>
>>77721922

Not when there is no "right" way of being friends, you retard. You seem to have this list about the requirements of friendship in your head, but that's not how people work.

You're basically telling me that years of fighting at someone's side through life or death situations, dire circumstances, and sometimes near-apocalyptic scenarios develops no bond whatsoever.

And your reason is because "they don't hang out or nuffin lol"

Seriously? Do they need to spell it out in neon lights for you?
>>
>>77721922

But the movies did show they were friends. Maybe not fucking close and inseparable besties but they became friends fighting for the same cause.

Their short conversations in the films show this. Stop playing stupid.
>>
>>77721963
He's talking about previous films and how they portrayed the Tony-Steve relationship.
>>
>>77720999
Check em
>>
>>77722057
>Maybe not fucking close and inseparable besties
Not any anon who's posted so far.

That's the type of relationship needed for the line to have the emotional affect the trailer seems to be going for, otherwise it comes across as Tony just stating a matter of fact.
>>
They ate shawarma together. You can't tell me they're not friends.
>>
>>77721972

You must be a woman if you can't see that by basically calling each other assholes that they are true friends.
>>
RDJ sold the shit out of that line, but yeah it doesn't really work in MCU because we haven't really seen them together as friends long enough to make this scene work well.
>>
>>77721959
It's almost like they're trying to play on people's emotions to get them to watch.

Congrats, you saw through their ruse!
>>
>>77722063

No he's talking about this film and how one line out of context is a major flaw in the whole film and all have to admit he's right and the movie fucked up because people are burned at Whedon and AoU.

Fuck him. I'm not playing that game.
>>
>>77722057

They mostly argued. A good way to set up their friendship would be to show them enjoying one another's company during the party in Age of Ultron. Like... i don't know. Tony being an asshole and testing Steve resistance to alcohol and forcing him to do a buntch of shots and them ribbing one another until there's a moment where they've a nice and honest talk about their issues. Something emotional.

But instead you had Steve not leaving Sam's side and Tony either entertaining guests or talking with Rhodes. There's even a bith with Tony and Thor, of all people, where they talk about their girlfriends. You could easily insert Steve there with him saying that he lost the person he loved and Tony saying they should go out some night and get him a lady.
>>
>>77722112

It would still be devastating if your comrade was not on your side all of a sudden. They don't have to be like Steve and bucky or Tony and rhodey for this shit to hold weight. It would still hurt regardless.
>>
>>77722112

First off, saying you haven't posted doesn't make your point any more valid, senpai.

Secondly, keep in mind that Tony and Cap are a team that helped save the world on multiple occasions and, as the movies have implied, have also worked several sting operations.

No, they don't need to be besties. But Cap basically tossing away those years of comraderie as though it meant nothing to him probably hurt a whole fucking lot. Say what you want about Tony being a an egotistical bastard, but that's a betrayal if you ever did see one.
>>
>>77722221

>Congrats, you saw through their ruse!

See, the thing is that there are a bunch of defenders fighting to prove there isn't any ruse.
>>
>>77722255

That happened in AoU though. They had a mini Civil War right there when Cap Witch and QS started fighting with Ironman Hulk and Hawkeye over activating Vision.

And they were over it a minute later.
>>
>>77722255
>>77722268

No, it wouldn't. Seriously. Tony shouldn't be hurt about Steve being on his childhood friend's side. Specially when Steve and Tony aren't that close.

C'mon, guys.

>>77722322

But you see, Tony was totally buttdevasted inside. He just hid it with his eyes red full with tears.
>>
>>77722233
No he isnt. Hence "movies" and use of the past time.
>>
How can they be friends if they never even held hands?
>>
>>77718833
Where were all the quips in Jessica Jones, Winter Solider and Daredevil again? I think I missed them.
>>
>>77722245

Nice and honest talk about their issues? Are you a female? Because dudes don't work like this and it's not realistic. So you not being able to read into male friendships is not even the film's fault. There's nothing terribly deep about these movies but they are clear about where these characters stand without having to say it in dialogue.
>>
>>77722268
>But Cap basically tossing away those years of comraderie as though it meant nothing to him probably hurt a whole fucking lot. Say what you want about Tony being a an egotistical bastard, but that's a betrayal if you ever did see one.
The same can be apply towars Bucky anon
>>
Nick Fury's feeling of betrayal in Winter Soldier felt much more authentic than this.
>>
>>77722386

Steve and Sam had SEVERAL nice and honest talk about their lives, their emotions and so on. So they're aren't dudes anymore? What are they? Faggots? Women? I didn't knew that Steve and Sam are actually a couple of lesbans.

Heck, Iron Man 3 had Tony narrating the whole fucking movie to Bruce. Are they a lesbian couple too?
>>
>>77722340

Uh, yes it fucking does. Let's try and pretend to have some empathy for a second. Think about it. You have some philosophical differences with a guy. He's alright, just the name. You spend years fighting alongside one another as a team - through aliens, robots, and maniacal organizations. You have each other's back in these potentially world-ending scenarios and have nothing to rely on except your team.

Then the dude flushes it down the drain in favor of a known criminal - one that had tried to kill him, no less. Then turns on you.

It sucks no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>77722180
this 2bh
we've seen im and cap arguing and being at odds with each other than be bros and shoot the shit together. bruce and tony seem closer by comparisons.
>>
>>77722455

Okay, so your argument is that i'm a fucking psychopath now? What the hell.
>>
>>77722340

You don't know what brotherhood is. You don't even have to be a male to experience it but by understanding that would make Tony's feelings of betrayal make perfect sense.
>>
>>77722525

It doesn't make perfect sense. Tony and Steve aren't that close and Steve is protecting a guy he grew up with, that served in the WWII with him. Tony shouldn't feel all sad and broken up about it. He's a grown up man, not a teenager girl.
>>
>>77718892
LOL
>>
>>77719897
>having friends
normie detected
>>
>>77722440

Not everyone has to connect on a deep level to be considered friends. Holy shit. You can still feel sad and deeply betrayed by a friend who you don't fucking pour your heart out to.

You also gave examples of two people connecting because of similar experiences like military or just two fucking nerds which is still different and doesn't invalidate their other friendships just because they don't have those similarities with others.
>>
Honestly, this whole thread is some of the funniest shit I've read.
>>
The Problem is they didn't develop them well in the time they had.

Avengers was pretty okay, but they were just really great friends in AoU all of a sudden.

It feels like we missed a lot of time and adventures, and Whedon didn't do a good job in making it feel natural.
>>
>>77722643

You know who feel betrayed about people they hardly know? Women.
>>
>>77722665
Doesn't help that pretty every time they're together on screen alone they're at odds with each other.

>>77722665
>they were just really great friends in AoU all of a sudden.
I wouldn't go that far, but it seemed like they were fine with each other at the end.
>>
>>77721332
You fucking wish, this place is so disconnect from the outside world it's scary
>>
>>77722594

Did you just skip to two or three movies where he and Tony worked together to help take down aliens, robots, and Hydra? They fought together, too. Several times over several years. That's a grounds for comraderie. Tony doesn't see it as him holding out for a childhood friend. He sees it as his comrade and team mate turning on him in favor of a criminal. That Cap pretty much just gave this massive middle finger to all those years of collaborative effort and teamwork.
>>
>>77722746

Tony didn't implied they were comrades and that Cap is betraying the brotherhood. He implied they were friends, which they aren't.
>>
File: ben.jpg (23 KB, 839x361) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
23 KB, 839x361
he was a good friend?
>>
>>77722594

Lmao. Yes. You can still feel broken up over someone choosing a long time friend who you consider to be a bad guy over you. Men have those feelings too because people are people but this conversation is just going around in circles at this point.
>>
>>77722792
No, but he wasn't allowed to bring friends
>>
>>77722364
TWS had loads of Black Widow quippery

JJ/DD just replace it with snark.
>>
>>77722815

>You can still feel broken up over someone choosing a long time friend who you consider to be a bad guy over you.

Tony would have to be a faggot to be sore about that.

>Men have those feelings too

See, faggots.
>>
>>77722696

Well it's no secret that Tony is a bitch.
>>
>>77722778

Brotherhood and comraderie are levels of friendship, retard.

Plus, "sorry, Tony. But he's my brother and comrade" sounds a little bit awkward.
>>
>>77718783
They're about as close friends as Batman and Superman.
>>
This can easily be explained that since Tony is such a massive narcissist that he would just assume that Cap's his friend 'cause I'm Tony fucking Stark - EVERYBODY wants to be my friend.
>>
>>77722864

So not friends at all? Because Batman hates Superman in the movie and Superman doesn't trust Batman.
>>
>>77722862

There are no levels of friendship. Don't be autistic. Friendship ins't a video-game stage.
>>
>>77722847
the thing is that Tony always felt like shit when it comes to making friends
Has a hard time in it because of his ego yet he cares about them
Mayve that explains thats reply
>>
>>77722847

>You can still feel broken up over someone choosing a long time friend who you consider to be a bad guy over you.

>Tony would have to be a faggot to be sore about that.

Lol is this bait or do you legit don't know how people and feelings work?
>>
>>77722847

Yeah. Tony is an over emotional faggot. Doesn't change the fact he and Steve were still friends
>>
>>77722927
>he and Steve were still friends
Except they weren't.
>>
>>77722927

They aren't friends.
>>
>>77722913

Are you really trying to argue that there are not different kinds of friendship, anon? That there is only one correct way of doing a friendship?

I think you should leave your basement every once and a while and get out. It would be good for you.
>>
>>77722832
>>77722364
>daredevil
Everything about the foggy character. He was obviously comic relief which explains why he made me cringe everytime he opened his mouth.
>>
>>77722944
>>77722961
They "are" in the sense of the story. But it's not presented well.

Not him btw
>>
>And now the crucial line of the trailer: Tony Stark, the first hero of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the man who bankrolled the Avengers, looking as upset as we’ve ever seen him, replies: “so was I”. And, from this line on, it seems that there may be no way back for the two superfriends. “The theme of the movie is betrayal and it’s a very powerful theme,” reveals Joe Russo. “The movie’s extremely emotional. It hinges on that emotion, and on a very personal level we didn’t want the movie to become about politics and people arguing about platitudes. The third act is built around a very personal moment between these characters.”
>>
>>77722970
>He was obviously comic relief which explains why he made me cringe everytime he opened his mouth.

Reasonable people need a little levity in a series about a masochistic blind ninja lawyer.
>>
>>77718783
I liked that line. I didn't think the trailer was great, but I thought that line (and its delivery) was solid.
>>
File: i love it rinko.gif (619 KB, 160x245) Image search: [Google]
i love it rinko.gif
619 KB, 160x245
>>77722994
>we didn’t want the movie to become about politics and people arguing about platitudes. The third act is built around a very personal moment between these characters.”
>>
>>77722889
Exactly.
>>
>>77718783

I never saw Tony and Steve as friends in any of the Marvel movies. At most, they were two guys who sometimes worked together. Steve and.......the black guy (I don't remember, sorry!) are friends. Tony and Steve are just two guys who know each other and sometimes work together.
>>
When is Wolverine going to be in an Avengers Movie? :c
>>
>>77722994
>The third act is built around a very personal moment between these characters.”
This better mean the scale is smaller then. TWS was great until the Helicarriers started flying up and shit turned into another save the world bit.
>>
>>77722974

Should they be holding hands and using the term "bro" when they address each other? Capeshit isn't deep to begin with but how much stupider would it be if they had to keep pounding on the fact they are friends through dialogue?

Realistically friends don't hang out all the time or even enjoy each others company all the time.
>>
>>77718783

Yes, even though they have never had anything nice to say about each other, they're actually best buds, seriously.
>>
>>77721205
>They've known each other since Avengers so they've been working together for three or four years now

I've known people in the army for 5 years that I would happily push onto a fucking mine.

>Are you going to watch Batman vs Superman? Because those two are supposed to be friends as well by the end.

That movies going to show us how they become friends though
>>
>>77722594
>Tony shouldn't feel all sad and broken up about it.

Why not? Sure he and Steve might not be best bros, but he thought he and Steve were always on the same side, and yet Steve is thumbing his nose at the law, beating up Stark's buddy and fighting Tony himself to protect a known assassin and criminal, the guy who killed Stark's parents, and the best justification Steve can give is "Sorry but he's my friend."

Hell yes Tony would feel hurt and betrayed that Steve was going this far for one guy even if they didn't have the broship of legended. Tony still consideres Steve a friend, even if not a close one.
>>
>>77718783
>that scene at the end of the trailer of Cap and Bucky both beating on Stark
>that tight-looking fight sequencing throughout the trailer

Based Russos. I knew they wouldn't fail us.
>>
>>77723573
>>that tight-looking fight sequencing throughout the trailer
eh, the last bit with cap/bucky and iron man looked pretty wonky.
>>
>>77723423
I agree, man
>>
>>77723605
Yeah, cheap as fuck cgi. Looked like something out of a playstation 2 game.
>>
>>77723642
the cg clearly isn't done so i didn't mention it. i meant buck and cap smacking iron man. seemed awkward to me.
>>
File: 1448494153462.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448494153462.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>77721332
>whining over trivial details in children's media
>well adjusted

At least /v/ admits they're retards
>>
>>77722723
>>77723699
He's not wrong about his actual point though.
>>
I thought this was gonna be about the mutant registration act.

Sorry, I'm a comics noob. I was just let down by the trailer because I was expecting to see spiderman and shit doing their thang.
>>
>>77718783
A bit undeserved but still hyped. Tony continue to have the most development of the MCU movie heroes
>>
>>77723777
At this point, the only thing it has in common with the actual comic is Cap vs Iron Man and a registration act.
>>
>>77723777

This desu

No spiderman
Doubt they will do the registation act at all
>>
>>77723840
>No spiderman
He's confirmed in.
>Doubt they will do the registation act at all
They will, but it's about accountability and not secret identities.
>>
>>77723723
Good taste in movies doesn't excuse being a spaghetti factory all the time
>>
>>77723777
>Joe Russo: "We’re using the essence of what Civil War was about. The comic book isn’t applicable to the storytelling that we’ve structured up to this point, but the concept of registration, the notion that heroes need to be either monitored or controlled because their power can be scary, is applicable. The Accords are the world jointly trying to govern the Avengers moving forward. It has to do with the effects of Ultron and Sokovia [the small city that Ultron tried to drop on the Earth from a great height at the end of Age Of Ultron], and New York City [roundly trashed at the end of The Avengers], and Washington D.C. [nearly devastated by falling helicarriers at the end of Captain America: The Winter Soldier]. Examining the third acts of all the Marvel movies, we’re saying, if you could point to the collateral damage in all those incidents, could you use that against the Avengers to control them?"

>Anthony Russo: "The challenge was, we’re doing the story of Civil War. Which everybody knows is nominally about superhero registration. And in a lot of ways that can be a political issue, and we didn’t want the conflict of the movie to solely exist on that level. We wanted to figure out very personal reasons why everyone’s relationship to this idea of registration is going to become complicated. That’s what the relationship between Steve and Bucky allowed us to do, to get very personal in terms of why people would lean one way or the other. The arc we’re tracking for Captain America, the thing we thought would be most interesting with this character when we came on board to direct Winter Soldier was to take him from the most ra-ra company man that you could get, this character who was a somewhat willing propagandist, and by the end of the third film he’s an insurgent."
>>
>>77723020
I'd like a comic relief character who isn't as terrible as Foggy/Darcy/Cisco
>>
>>77723052
>the black guy
Falcon

I don't fault you for not knowing, he's barely around and doesn't have his iconic costume
>>
>>77724242

Foggy was great.

Darcy is sassytits

Cisco is great too.
>>
>>77724371
They all suck and feel out of place. There's just around for normie appeal.
>>
Natasha + Hawkeye

Rhodes + Tony

Cap + Sam

Cap + Bucky

Now those are buds, those are friendships that you would feel their weight if they were broken. I know lots of people on /co/ are genuinely autistic, but yes, in real life there ARE different levels of friendship.
>>
>>77722269
It's a basic marketing technique, do you not know how movie trailers work either?
>>
>>77724118
Pretty genius. Civil War is an absolute shitfest of a comic series, but to casual audiences the mere idea of it is enough to get them wet. There's also a large number of the casual audience that know the Civil War comic exists and just assume it's amazing because "GOOD GUYS FIGHTING GOOD GUYS SO DEEP WOW".

So what to do? Drop 99% of the comic's story, adapt 1% and fill in the missing chunk with your own story, then plaster the name for marketing reasons.

Whoever is at the head of Marvel right now is pretty damn smart I'll give them that.
>>
>>77718783
SAVE ME, BANNER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggS8fKaBjtI
>>
>>77722994
Lol Tony is delusional if he thinks Steve betrayed him, Steve was with Bucky till the end of the line.
>>
Maybe Tony's just autistic and thought he and Cap were besties.
>>
>>77724966
>Cap + Sam
The 'on your left' callback at the end of TWS was a really nice moment
>>
>>77726040

I think Bucky's WS programming is gonna kick in and he's gonna wreck Rhodes, nearly killing him (or maybe actually doing so)

At this point Tony is gonna really have it in for WS and insist he go down, but Steve is still gonna insist on protecting him despite that and that's when Tony's really gonna start feeling betrayed.
>>
>>77718783
Stark and Rogers were workplace acquaintances at best. The one thing that bothers me about CW is how fucking gay Rogers is acting for Bucky.
>>
>>77718833
quip really needs to be filtered.

talky-talky?
>>
>>77727256
>Cap being gay for his old boyfriend
>unusual at all
>>
>>77727292
Superlative Japery?
>>
>>77724242
>>77724444
Despite the quad trips, I have to disagree and can only imagine that you're a fedoracore fa/tv/irgin that hates fun and laughter.
>>
File: 1404867676292.jpg (142 KB, 1249x684) Image search: [Google]
1404867676292.jpg
142 KB, 1249x684
>>77718783

No.

It's a movie.
>>
File: 1438839796150.jpg (56 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1438839796150.jpg
56 KB, 597x519
>>77718783
I actually cried irl when Tony delivered that line
>>
>>77720776
>I can't see Falcon or Ant-man or Hawkeye wrecking Rhodes like that.

We know Ant-man can fuck up a suit something feirce and Hawkeye and/or Falcon will kill you if they have to but it is unlikely any of them would try to kill Warmachine.

All of you are ignoring a VERY obvious perpetrator that was shown on Roger's side, namely Scarlet Witch. She hates Stark, if some Stark thug named Warmachine comes after her and her friends you bet your ass she is going to try to kill him.
>>
>>77718783
When you're Tony "I have PTSD from surviving the alien invasion of NY and a trip to another dimension and a goddamn superrobot that I accidentally unleashed on the world and am a social recluse but I love all my bros (and sis) that endured that ordeal with me and now I have to fight several of them over some ol' bullshit" Stark? Yeah, I can buy that he fully believes Rogers is his bud and that this is a betrayal of his trust, even to the point where he's got blinders on about the motives.
>>
File: 1436295464014.png (3 MB, 1766x889) Image search: [Google]
1436295464014.png
3 MB, 1766x889
>>77725470
>You will never beat the shit out of Iron Man
>>
>>77723232
Unless you believe that "Batman is Slade" theory that was thrown around.
>>
>>77721205
>Are you going to watch Batman vs Superman? Because those two are supposed to be friends as well by the end. Point is, you can not see eye to eye on things, be nothing but assholes to each other, and still be considered close friends.

You don't get it, yeah, they are probably "friends". But for fucks sake the movies didn't show that, so the line has no impact on the viewer. At least you are one of the people that pretends marvel flicks are not light fast food entretainment
>>
>>77720776
Even if he's not responsible, Bucky should be held accountable for his actions.

Remember, MCU Tony's turn to hero began when he realized he was responsible for the deaths of his weapons. Sure, he didn;t pull the trigger, but Stark feels he is accountable.

Bucky killed. He didn't just kill, he's an assassin, with a kill count of several dozens, if not upwards of a hundred, making him a mass murderer. And these include Starks own parents.

Even if Bucky was brainwashed, and not in control, he is still a part of them. Those acts shouldn't be wiped under a rug, but should be a part of public record. Bucky should be held accountable, just as Tony is for his own actions, both in the past and with Ultron.

That's not to say that I don't understand where Cap is coming from. The world is a strange place, and institutions are too easily corrupted away from their intent to protect people. Bucky wants to start over, and Cap can't trust those institutions, to either help Bucky, or have his best interests at heart.
>>
>>77729654
Black Widow literally comments in AoU on how close Cap and IM are to the point of making it a gay joke.
>>
Who was it that said you only realize you had something once you've lost it?

That's not just sadness in Tony's voice, its him realizing that he and Cap really were friends.
>>
Have any of you considered the fact that their friendship scenes could be in this movie and haven't been shown yet?
>>
>>77729718
She doesnt really.
>>
File: 1434496412919.jpg (57 KB, 392x372) Image search: [Google]
1434496412919.jpg
57 KB, 392x372
>>77729726
>>
>>77720023
But that's the entire point of the character - standing for what the country should aspire to be - rather than what it is.
>>
>>77729751
Are you being sarcastic or agreeing with me, I'm confused.
>>
>>77729708
>Even if he's not responsible, Bucky should be held accountable for his actions.

Even if he's not responsible, Barton should be held accountable for his actions. Morality goes both ways. And going by the same argument then Ant-Man, numerous felonies during his movie, Scarlet Witch, member of a known terrorist organization and accessory to Ultron, Hulk, extensive property damage in at least two countries, Black Widow, former Russian and SHIELD assassin, and even Tony himself, multiple violations of international law, illegal combatant, multiple violations of federal aviation and firearms laws, destruction of government property, and possible treason, should be treated equally.
>>
>>77729781
Could be that's part of what the Sokovia accords are about.
>>
>>77729779
Why would I be being sarcastic? I liked that reading.

that's also not sarcasm by the way
>>
I feel like it was a poor choice to make this a cap movie rather than an avengers movie. I'm sure having avengers in the title would make the movie more marketable, and to be honest, Marvel's reluctance to use every toy in their box is a bit of a disappointment to me.

I mean, the most entertaining part of these movies is watching super heroes fighting each other. That seems to be the whole basis for this movie in the first place, so why limmit yourselves? I wish Thor, Hulk, Daredevil etc were showing up. This seems less like a civil war and more like a tiny quarrel between Ironman/Don Cheadle and Cap's squad. Im especially disappointed by no daredevil because he seems street-level enough to fit in with the other characters in this movie.
>>
>>77729813
Huh. Thanks. I mean, Tony seems just the kind of person who takes everything for granted and only realizes how much he's fucked up when its too late to do anything about it.
>>
>>77720521
omg, anon, are you implying that
>Tony and Vision messes with the Mind Gem because SCIENCE
>Mind Gem goes crazy and brings back ghost of Howard Stark
>Howard possesses Tony
>He's like
"Woah, it's Y2K+15"
"Woah, Steve is still alive"
"Woah, wait, isn't that the shaggy-hair that shot me dead"
"Woah, who is this black guy following me around, is he Tony's man-slave?"
>Hydra undercover agents tricks Howard into hunting down Cap by showing him the shitty AoU reviews.
>Howard gathers Tony's friends to capture Steve
>Cue scene
"I was your f-f-f-f-friend too..."

I never thought about it that way, you're onto something, anon.
>>
>>77729786
All it really does is make Tony look like a massive hypocrite. I get that they're probably setting it up so that Tony's judgment is clouded by Bucky's role in his parent's death, but when taken with the context of IM2 it makes Tony look like a self-serving, opportunistic asshole.
>>
File: ThisGuy.jpg (237 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ThisGuy.jpg
237 KB, 500x500
>>77729779
Now this... >>77729822 is fucking sarcasm.
>>
>>77729841
That's kinda what he is though, isn't it?
>>
>>77722180
This, it's not that they're ''not friends'', it's more that we haven't got many moments where they're really shown as good friends. So a scene like this doesn't have that much impact on the audience.

Imagine if this was more planned out and we actually had a developing friendship from Avengers 1 to 2, this shit could have been heartbreaking.
>>
>>77722364
WS's quips were less annoying and just well done normal joke-y dialogue, that's why you barely remember it.

DD was filled with joke and well done light moments to balance the heavy shit.

JJ was also filled with snark, but it mostly backfired because it normally came in the most importune moments and just felt awkward and more depressing.
>>
>>77729889
>So a scene like this doesn't have that much impact on the audience.
That's why the ghost of Howard Stark theory fits! It's the only way for this scene to work!
>>
>>77729852
Yeah, but I doubt that's what they intend. Reading between the lines of the MCU and Tony is a monster.
>>
>>77729781
They did. It's what Black Widow leaked during The Winter Soldier. Remember? Those post-movie hearings continued, were informed by the Sokovia event, and eventually led to the Sokovia Accords.
>>
>>77729733
>friendship scenes
https://youtu.be/L37Nz_6kLPc
>>
I have a question, why doesn't Thanos just kill himself if he wants to be with his waifu so much?
>>
>>77730106
How do you know MCU Thanos has the same motivations as in the comics?
>>
>>77730106
Because he wants to stand out from the crowd, not be just another soul in her realm.
>>
>>77725333
based feige
>>
>>77730106
Nigga he wants to impress his waifu. Killing himself would probably make her think he is a beta
>>
>>77725333
I'm completely ok with this because Civil Wars sucked dicks.
I bet this movie will be better than the fucking comic and /co/ will still shit post daily about it (they already started! The trailer alone sounds better than that shitty comic).
>>
>>77729708
>Even if he's not responsible, Bucky should be held accountable for his actions.
Agreed. Perhaps not imprisoned, but a trial is in order - a fair trial where evidence should be presented that shows he was brainwashed.
Instead, Captain America is saying fuck you to the law and harbouring a fugitive.

I was Team Cap in the comics, but I'm Team Tony for this film.
>>
File: rekt but im not a rapper.jpg (28 KB, 599x338) Image search: [Google]
rekt but im not a rapper.jpg
28 KB, 599x338
>>77718892
>said every employer who read your resumee
>>
>>77722792
THE CHOSEN ONE
HE HATE SAND
the prequels,yeezus
>>
>>77730503
In the trailer they said there weren't going to take Bucky in alive, so maybe the trial isn't an option
>>
>>77730562
That might be because he's evading the law, though. I'm sure if he turned himself in they wouldn't fucking hang him.
>>
>>77730583
I don't know if I would make that assumption, if it was that simple then Cap becomes an obvious bad guy. More realistically there is some issue with the legal system (be it external manipulation, or impossibility of proving innocence) in which everyone presumes Bucky's guilt and are just going straight to execution.
>>
File: 57573.jpg (393 KB, 933x1527) Image search: [Google]
57573.jpg
393 KB, 933x1527
>evaluating the line "friend" this hard

(often as a polite form of address or in ironic reference) an acquaintance or a stranger one comes across.
"my friends, let me introduce myself"

a person who is not an enemy or who is on the same side.
"she was unsure whether he was friend or foe"

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>77718892
Based anon
a
s
e
d
>>
>>77724444
>normie appeal

By implication, you are labeling yourself abnormal.

Are you an abnormie?
>>
>>77720974
>Holy fucking shit. Do you know how adult friendships work?

Obviously not
>>
>>77732745
Nigger why do you think people on here use "normie" as an insult
>mom look I'm so clever
>>
>>77718783
Relax, OP. He's talking about his favorite brand of whiskey.
>>
Friend:

>noun
>A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
>noun
>1. a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations.
>noun
>: a person who you like and enjoy being with
>noun
>a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard
>noun
>a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile
>Wikipedia: Friendship is a relationship of mutual affection between two or more people. Although there are many forms of friendship, some of which may vary from place to place, certain characteristics are present in many types of friendship. Such characteristics include affection, sympathy, empathy, honesty, altruism, mutual understanding and compassion, enjoyment of each other's company, trust, and the ability to be oneself, express one's feelings, and make mistakes without fear of judgment from the friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPlkURZYkVU
Notice how they fit none of these.
>>
File: friends.jpg (108 KB, 1177x576) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
108 KB, 1177x576
>>
File: 8I.jpg (36 KB, 604x669) Image search: [Google]
8I.jpg
36 KB, 604x669
>>77727317
This one please.

>Every MCU movie is a superlative japery-fest
>AoU was ok I just wish Ultron didn't say so many superlative japery
>Marvel Superlative Japery-O-Matic Universe
>>
>>77723723
Yes he is. They've got years of camaraderie at this point, sure it was often mildly antagonistic but they were clearly comrades to the degree they didn't try to kill eachother.
>>
>>77718783
This is a pretty retarded plot given the Hulk is way more wanted and dangerous than some guy with a metal arm yet Tony managed to harbor him.

The guy literally went ape in a city just a bit ago, but this other guy is top priority. Sure.
>>
>>77721543
>TONY HE'S MY COWORKER

You're an idiot. Even if it would be more accurate (which it wouldn't) it would sound terrible.

They don't say 'best friends' they don't say 'liked you a whole lot' just 'friends.'

The only reason this argument it happening on 4chan is because there's not enough to complain about from a three minute trailer so the people determined to hate the movie without seeing it are picking at the one stand out moment from the commercial.
>>
>>77733378
Well all those mental gymnastics you did to justify an argument against criticism or, OR people just think it's dumb.
>>
>>77729841
Which is the only part of civil war they seem to have kept for the movie.

On that topic does anyone have any idea why they needed spidey for this? His role in the comic was revealing his longstanding secret identity then slowly realizing tony was wrong over months.

Why do they need him in Civil FIGHTOVERBUCKY?
>>
File: 1415876397176.jpg (144 KB, 1074x925) Image search: [Google]
1415876397176.jpg
144 KB, 1074x925
>>77721455
>THIS SCENE IN THE FIRST TRAILER FOR A BLOCKBUSTER HAS NO EMOTIONAL WEIGHT
>>
>>77733310

This. I'm not sure why comraderie is so damn hard for people to understand. They've been fighting on the same side all this time. So yes. In a sense, he is a friend as opposed to a foe. During missions, all they had to depend on was each other and their team. Even if they didn't play hopscotch together, that forms a bond or at the very least, trust.

Now you've got this team mate not only siding with a dangerous criminal (one that even tried to kill him at one point) but turning on you. Yeah, that's not exactly a fun feeling.

Tony would have had the same reaction to the Hulk or Thor.
>>
>>77721494
The actors and character had obvious chemistry. Either way you have to realize that 'friends' in this case means people you greet in a friendly manner when you see them and choose their side when the government starts a superhero war.
>>
>>77733424
>this is the way the line sounds best
>4chan is just shitting on something popular

Yeah some CRAZY gymnastics there.
>>
File: Millar sad.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Millar sad.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
What a terrible storyline, /co/! Why can't capes be good old-fashioned fun?
>>
>>77729477
I doubt that Scarlet Witch will have such an important part in the movie. It will probably just be a few short cameos.

Which is too bad because I want more Hexin', Witchin' and Tittin'.
>>
>>77733717

She's gonna be in the big Pro vs Anti fight scene at least.

The opening fight against Hydra and Crossbones too.
>>
>>77733717
How do you know that it is not an altered reality caused by Scarlet witch due to Quicksilver's death and Vision is missing because he's the only one that's aware and trying to revert the world back into it's actual state like what happened in House of M except it's now called Civil War because tweest.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.