[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder Tony Was Right, is Right and will be Right.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Right.jpg (51 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
Right.jpg
51 KB, 550x550
Daily Reminder Tony Was Right, is Right and will be Right.
>>
Think the marvel universe would be better if cap stayed dead?
>>
>>77716070
Think Cap will die at the end of the Civil War movie?
>>
Robert Downey Jr.'s Iron Man in Marvel's Civil War with the Avengers starring Robert Downey Jr.
>>
>Secret Wars event shows what would happen if the two got their influence over the country
>The Iron is prosperous, a functioning nation in the eyes of the world, peaceful, and people with super powers are properly trained
>The Blue is a shithole rogue state, actively plans against the Iron, dying from hunger because no one is trained and no one likes them, is nearly a grimdark dystopia, and lives under the fear of Cap's totalitarian rule and his Punishers
>event ends with Tony saving everyone because he didn't get a hard dick from anarchy and sacrificing himself by using Cap's doomsday weapon

Loved it
>>
>>77717385

Yes. His death would have gravitas, and forever weigh on the actions of those responsible.

>Heroes never die

True, but death could have been a literal transformative moment for Cap, as he passes the mantle to someone else, and he continues his fight after death in the afterlife.

Make him a undying concept of truth, and justice.

Imagine only ever seeing Cap as Tony's "guilty conscience" when it really is just Captain America talking to him. He no longer can directly engage in fights physically but he implores people on a moral, and perhaps spiritual level.
>>
>>77717446
I want Tony to die instead
>>
>>77717446

He'll be in a coma, and the world might be told he "died".

Actually killing him would be badass.

Because he still has to punch Thanatos. Punching him while dead would be interesting.
>>
>>77716070
daily reminder Tony built a martini in a liquor cabinet with a bottle of schnapps
>>
Lol avenger fans think this is something that should be hyped or taken serious like xmen or dc
Yeah it will spark lots of philosophical debates
Trick are for kids rabbit was right
>>
This the same nigga that was against the government having control over his weapons. Hypocritical ass nigga. Hope Cap bitch slap that nigga.

But no seriously in the trailer there was a part where Bucky grabbed IM's chest core. You think Cap is just going to let him fuck him up that badly or step in and fight him too in a love triangle kinda thing
>>
>>77717862

It literally looks like "you hurt mah nigga, now I'mma hurt yours"
>>
>>77717582
Tony is more popular tho. I doubt either will die.
>>
>>77717532
>The Iron is prosperous, a functioning nation in the eyes of the world, peaceful, and people with super powers are properly trained
And of course the trains run on time.
>>
File: flash says goodjob.jpg (64 KB, 423x335) Image search: [Google]
flash says goodjob.jpg
64 KB, 423x335
>>77716070
Agreed, best guy on /co/ today OP
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.