[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teen Titans Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
With their combine costumes who would be the strongest?

Starflash
Cyborgreen-Lantern
DickBats
Beast-boy-Hunter
Wonder Raven
>>
>>77714223
Cyborgreen-lantern. they canonically have the power to destroy entire planets. also, Starflash wouldn't be familiar enough with her abilities to take full advantage of the speed force. But she'd make a close second.
>>
>>77714361
Counting Nu52
Cyborgreen-Lantern
Wonder Raven
Starflash
>Nothing changed.
Beast-boy-Hunter
DickBats
>>
>>77714361
Why do you apply the limitation of familiarity on Starflash but not on Cyborgreen lantern?
>>
Is someone streaming the new episode of #TeenTitansGo?
>>
>>77714522
Because Green Laternfags gonna fag.
>>
>>77714522
not that anon, but one takes training to push the momentum where you want it to go to do most of the flash's big tricks where with the ring all you have to do is think it.
>>
>>77714223
Starflash would dominate just about any one-on-one fight, simply because of super-speed AND flight. That's a very potent combo.

Green Cyborg would be the best in terms of general purpose strength.

Martian-Boy and Wonder Raven are rather unremarkable simply because one of the two in both pairs is stronger than the other. At least theoretically, anyway.

And Robbats is taking a guy with no powers and giving him even more no powers. Is that different in the episode, by any chance?
>>
>>77714223
what ep is that image from?
>>
>>77718102
Two Parter, it airs tonight at 6
>>
Anyone got a web-dl folder for the old show?

I just realized the pack I got backlogged is an awful size > quality rip.
>>
>>77716322
It takes creativity and willpower to use both to their full extent.
>>
>>77718140
:30. a LEGO Scooby-Doo special is airing right now
>>
File: pool.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pool.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1080
>>77714223
>>
>>77718903
>2 piece for starfire
Nice.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.