[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this really a bad movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: aUkxxzFAko11Bl4yjmZECzEiXg2.jpg (281 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
aUkxxzFAko11Bl4yjmZECzEiXg2.jpg
281 KB, 1000x1500
Is this really a bad movie?
>>
Yep.

I swear if it gets a world in Kingdom Hearts 3 just because that little shit was a summon in 2 to cash in on that shitty movie, I ain't buying shit.

Worse enough that we're getting Dreamworks-lite recent Disney pandering up the ass in 3.
>>
no?
>>
Trust me dad!
Okay, I trust you.

That happens 5 times in the climax
>>
>>77713808
yes its pretty bad
>>
It's pretty fun tee bee ich familio
>>
>>77713808
Arguably the worst they ever released.
>>
>>77713808

apparently this was supposed to be a movie about father-son bonding..

but then ALIENS appears.
>>
>>77713808
yes, one of the worst by disney
>>
>>77713808
I remember nothing from that movie except that the father was a gigantic asshole. I don't even remember what he did that was specifically so bad, just that even as a kid I wanted him to die in a fire.
>>
CLOOOOSURE
>>
Joan Cusack and the Fish were the best parts.
>>
>>77713861
>Dreamworks-lite recent Disney
Excuse me what?
>>
If you ask me, i will say no, is actually enjoyable.
If you ask for /co/ opinion the awnser is mediocre at the best.
>>
One of the best scenes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaYGXSolGmA
>>
File: ChickenLittle1943.jpg (388 KB, 1059x1600) Image search: [Google]
ChickenLittle1943.jpg
388 KB, 1059x1600
>>77713808
Walt's original version is better, keeps more true to the original story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HR9vqx9oTQ
>>
>>77715775
The father was just beta as fuck, not really an asshole.
>>
>>77716037
Even as a kid I knew this was shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.