[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S-Superboy Prime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 528x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 528x668
>The fabric of our universe is being disrupted by another universe

http://upriser.com/posts/scientists-may-have-just-discovered-a-parallel-universe-leaking-into-ours

>We may have just, for the first time ever, caught a momentous glimpse of a parallel universe bumping against our own.

>Scientists say that signals from the furthest reaches of space suggest that the fabric of our universe is being disrupted by another universe. The discovery could provide proof of the multiverse theory, which says that there are many alternate universes.

>Dr. Chary says the signals he has seen suggest the alternate universe may be very different from our own. He says it could have a ratio of subatomic particles called baryons and photons that is about ten times greater than what we see in our own universe. This would mean that the physics in this alternate universe could be quite different from our own.

>Dr. Chary explained, “The fine tuning of parameters in the early universe required to reproduce our present day universe suggests that our universe may simply be a region within an eternally inflating super-region. Many other regions beyond our observable universe would exist with each such region governed by a different set of physical parameters than the ones we have measured for our universe"
>>
Oh shit, it's an Incursion.
>>
>Eternal Inflation
God has has a inflation fetish?
>>
We can find these things, and yet still be unable to colonize another planet?
>>
>>77713076
FUCK

I only hope I can gaze at God Doom, my saviour.
>>
>>77713153
It's a lot easier to look at an island across the sea than it is to build a boat and travel there
>>
>>77713188
Good morning sir, I'm a Dooms Witness and I've come to talk to you about our lord and savior God Doom.
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 725x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 725x712
>>77713354
Let me call my lawyer first
>>
>>77713153

The closest star is 4 light years away.
Even if we could travel at the speed of light it would be a serious undertaking.
Mars is only 150-300 days away and we still haven't sent anyone there.
>>
>>77713076
It can't be an incursion, reality isn't total shit running on prosaic late 20th century sci-fi tropes.
>>
>>77713076
That already happened. Luckily Bane and Wilson were on the other side and managed to prevent it by doing the thing that works every time in their universe: crashing a plane with no survivors.
>>
What if it's the Gentry?
>>
>>77713451
Technically we could be there in a hundred years, we just have to be willing to strap ourselves to 400 tons of nuclear fuel and hope for the best.

Also I am not a smart enough anon to tell you how long that 100 years would be relative to earth.
>>
Run Barry RUN
>>
>>77713557
hit 'em with a tire iron

worked for every incursion i was ever in
>>
>>77713557
Then our end is being written from the remains of another multiverse.
The Oblivion Machine, the end of all stories, comes!
Empty Hand controls the doors, imagination incarnate!
How can we win, how can we imagine salvation if we cannot imagine salvation?
>>
>>77713115
Dobson was the actual second coming.
>>
>>77713934
I guess someone's gotta find the miracle machine that Superman used in Final Crisis?
>>
But we're the only universe.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.