[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she's going to give birth in 4 issues while a shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Spider-Woman (2015-) 001-015.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Woman (2015-) 001-015.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>she's going to give birth in 4 issues while a shitty hostage plot involving skrulls happens in an interdimensional maternity ward

So what was the point of this pregnancy then? Where's the internal conflict? Last we saw her Jessica absolutely hated the idea of having kids and being a parent, and now not only is she okay with it, no one else seems to care and they're all super supportive. It's like someone took a three-act play and started at the denoument. What the fuck, Hopeless?
>>
Although I guess the L-shaped pregnancy pillow is a nice touch
>>
>we see her going through the whole pregnancy: how dare you put a baby in danger, this is so irresponsible
>we skip the whole pregnancy to go back to capes: how dare you not show all her pregnancy, conflict and danger
for fuck sake /co/
>>
>>77710721
>How come we aren't getting an explanation for why someone who is notorious for hating babies and never ever wanting babies is going to have a baby. What made her change her mind? Was it because of who the father is, is it something else?
>YOU'RE HYPOCRITES BECAUSE IF SHE FOUGHT GUYS, YOU'D BE PISSED ABOUT IT
Way to follow the train of thought..
>>
>>77710721
hey fuck you I was always in the 2nd camp. Those threads had been going since july and it was always a slapfight between pearl-clutching anons worried about THE BABY and fetishists like myself who were hoping for a half-decent story to fap to
>>
>>77710721
Good job not being able to read you dumb piece of shit.
>>
>>77710784
>Notorious
I wouldn't say one panel in a Bendis comic is notorious.
>>
>>77710502
>Where's the internal conflict?
the gimmick is that she's pregnant.
and SJWs ate it up
>>
>>77713435
did they? I thought they hated it
>>
She still has to raise a kid
>>
File: hope and cable.jpg (176 KB, 400x490) Image search: [Google]
hope and cable.jpg
176 KB, 400x490
>>77713553
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.