[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flash 046 storytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 22
>>
Variant
>>
Why does Brett Booth still have a job?
>>
>>
I'm not much of a Flash guy, but from what I've heard, isn't part of his appeal that he's loved by his city and the people in it instead of feared like most heroes
>>
>>77710420
Other than the guns, that page you post that question on is actually good.
Really I think Flash is the ideal character for him, his line work goes well with the fast motion of the character.
>>
>>
>>77710454
Maybe so, but the way he draws a lot of characters does not look appealing in the slightest
>>
>>77710427
Flash why did you put your hands out in cuffing position if you were just going to phase through them like a jerk?
>>
>>
>>77710403

>No kiwi

how soon they forget.

>>77710427
>>77710452
>>77710460
>>77710483
>>77710420

This feels like somebody is copy page for page a Flash comic from the 70s, what the fuck is going on with the book these days, they reset it again?
>>
>>77710483
What the fuck is up with Barry's right leg and left arm in that middle panel?
>>
>>
>>
>>
This dialogue is about as generic as you can get
>>
>>77710556
One of the things I dislike about this is he's drawing this like a street level, Batman-esque hero trying to dodge things. The flash's advantage is his speed, not his ability to jump around like a gymnast.

As a matter of fact, being caught in the air is one of Flash's biggest weaknesses as it severely cripples his ability to move at superspeed.
>>
>>
>>
>>77710616
I'M TOTALLY NOT HUNTER ZOLOMON
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
is the flash's shiny costume better or worse than the 90's. i think worse.
>>
>>
>>77710420
47 is his last Flash issue, at least
>>
>>
>>
And that's it for this month. Hope you all enjoyed
>>
>>77710684
Way worse. Atleast the 90s one was covered in stupid addons.
>>
OMG, Please, Someone please Storytime JLA #5, I need Philip Tan drawing Martian Manhunter to make up for this painful injection of Booth.
(Yes the first 2 pages sucked in the jla preview, but the rest looks fucking awesome)
>>
>>77710684
No it looks great, the flash should look stylish, detailed and badass. The little dots are pointless I will agree, but the shine on the actual material from the coloring is perfect.
>>
>>77710921
First time I've ever seen someone like Dallhouse's coloring. He's probably the worst colorist on DC's payroll.
>>
>>77711428
I think he is poor on the backgrounds and everything else but the outfits I think he renders perfectly, he actually made Reverse Flash look menacing, which is something that has only happened when he was possessed by Parallax previously.
>>
>>77711521
Parallax never possessed the Reverse Flash.

Took over Barry, briefly, that one time.

Zoom was plenty menacing.

I guess you just like shiny things, I think it's a fucking terrible eyesore.
>>
>>77710460
God, Thawne's legs are all fucked up there.
>>
>>77710394
Here we go...
>>
Well, at least Thawne's team wasn't slaughtered en masse.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.