[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dale Gribble replaces the main character of the last /co/ thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 480x360
Dale Gribble replaces the main character of the last /co/ thing you watched or read

What happens?
>>
>>77710320
>Miraculous Ladybug
I guess he mostly just shouts at people for not speaking American
>>
Is Akira /co/??? or does it still count as /a/?
If not then Dale is just took over the Mike Tyson Mystery Team. I gotta say I would not mind.
>>
File: Asami_chibi.png (171 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Asami_chibi.png
171 KB, 800x800
>You don't worry about a thing Ms. Sato your father is an honest American and Hank told me he's into Propane so he's clearly a trustworthy individual

>But be on the look out for that Mako character...you know what they say about fire benders.
>>
>>77710320
>Dale is the new wolverine
>he talks all day about how the mutants are dying because of the government that at the same time is being controlled for the celestials
>>
Is Dipper or Mabel the main character?

If Dale replaced Dipper Gravity Falls would be even better.
>>
>Clone Wars
Well the Republic was doomed from the start, this doesn't really change much except maybe move up the timetable
>>
>>77710511

Dipper clearly

Mabel doesn't do a damn thing to move the plot along hence why she's the main character in every filler episode
>>
>>77710320
>Gravity Falls
"I KNEW IT I KNEW IT ALL ALONG"!
>>
>>77710518
I was also watching Clone Wars. I imagine he'd suspect Palpatine from the beginning, but also spout a whole bunch of nonsense theories so nobody else would take him seriously.
>>
>Spawn the animated series
sure ill take it
>>
>Dale VS.
Sounds about right.
>>
>Wander Over Yonder
Uh...
>>
File: well that's just prime.gif (259 KB, 320x216) Image search: [Google]
well that's just prime.gif
259 KB, 320x216
>>77710320

Dale in Sins of the Wreckers or MTMTE.

those are ensemble pieces they don't have a specific main character.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x186
>Dale teams up with Ronaldo
>hijinks ensue
>>
>>77710511
>>77710551
I wanted to say Dale would hide the whole episode, but I think this is the kinda shit he'd have been ready for. I'd watch an episode about Dale setting up traps, shooting things and surviving the weirdpocalypse in the woods.
>>
>>77710320
Dale Vs. the Forces of Evil.

heh
>>
File: cropped-LLHeaderB.jpg (269 KB, 1920x450) Image search: [Google]
cropped-LLHeaderB.jpg
269 KB, 1920x450
>>77710320
I'm looking through my bookmarks, deleting stuff I don't like anymore/don't update, and I find this.

Then I see this thread.

God dammit /co/
>>
File: Coruscant was an inside job.jpg (141 KB, 1152x779) Image search: [Google]
Coruscant was an inside job.jpg
141 KB, 1152x779
>>77710320
>Star Wars Clone Wars
>Dale becomes a Jedi fighting the Separatists, while conjuring up theories about how the Sith are orchestrating this war to seize power
>No one believes him.
>>
File: bf8.png (260 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
bf8.png
260 KB, 358x310
>>77711617
>Don't you get it Anakin, that Chancellor is using you to get rid of his enemies in the Sith! Every Sep you kill is just helping him secure his position when he takes over and kills us all!

>Pocket Force

>Those 'Clone Troopers' were actually created to fight us if we got out of control. We just got lucky the old master kicked the bucket before he could put his plan of handing the Republic over the Zeebo the Hutt could start.

>I knew it, the government knows I know too much! Order 66 was a set up to get rid of me!

This works so well
>>
File: I like it this much.jpg (56 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
I like it this much.jpg
56 KB, 500x376
>>77710320
Gribble vs the forces of evil
>>
File: watchmen1.jpg (45 KB, 270x400) Image search: [Google]
watchmen1.jpg
45 KB, 270x400
I like to cnsider Rorschach the main character... so nothing really changes
>>
>metalacolypse

I don't even.
>>
>>77710320
Hellboy.
>I learned the boy's real name. Would you like to hear it?
Shackleford, Rusty.
>>
>Avatar: The Legend of Korra

It becomes exponentially better but with less qt muscle girl
>Avatar: The Legend of Dale

He'd be a baller sand bender I bet.
>>
>Jessica Jones
>Struggling to climb up fire escapes
>Pocket Sand and tackling Killgrave in episode 3
>Kills him at first chance
>>
>>77712610
>sand bender Dale
I had a chuckle. Then I imagined him seeing them in their crazy wraps and turbans and freaking out.
>>
>>77710533
Except you know bringing Ford home, Trading the world for Bill, setting up the force field around the mystery shack, defeating Gideon multiple times, and forcing dipper to confront Wendy.

Otherwise she's done nothing
>>
>>77710391
It's anime so it's /a/. It's not complicated.
>>
>>77713614
Then why do we have RWBY threads here??
>>
>>77710320
>Over the Hedge
>Dale tries to get the animals to steal human food to pay off a bear

I could get behind that, thats totally in character right?
>>
>Steven Universe

>"I have no formal opinion on the Homeworld Gems. I know this must disappoint you."
>>
>South Park

>Dale catches whiff of the conspiracy plaguing South Park in the first episode. Nobody believes him. He saves the day with pocket sand.
>>
>>77714887
It's not an anime, dweeb.
>>
Venture Bros, so who does he actually replace?
>>
File: Mike_tyson_mysteries.jpg (23 KB, 421x236) Image search: [Google]
Mike_tyson_mysteries.jpg
23 KB, 421x236
>>77710320
it would be fine, but it would be better if you keep Mike
>>
File: Rusty venture.png (125 KB, 250x289) Image search: [Google]
Rusty venture.png
125 KB, 250x289
>>77715739
Rusty venture obviously.
>>
>>77711483
>Gideon's team surround him and Wendy
>he takes them all down with pocket sand and monkey style
>>
>>77710320
>Dale Gribble in Star Wars Rebels
oh god the possibilities are endless
>>
>AKA Jessica Jones
>"Sure, Killgrave doesn't exist...OR SO THEY WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE! Yes, I've seen Killgrave -- or, as he's more commonly known, the Purple Man -- with my own two eyes.and the only reason I lived to tell the tale? Alien intervention."
>>
This thread's irrelevant - absolutely everything would be improved by Dale's presence.

>>77713284
Has a radio show competing with Trish; has been openly broadcasting about the existence of mind control since well before learning of Kilgrave's existence.
>>
>>77710320
>Dale gribble ruins marvel adventures spiderman.

thanks alot...
>>
>Dale puts on his Bounty Hunter hat and blows away Ogrest with a shotgun, saving the world
I'd watch it. Dale in the Wakfu universe could shorten the season to five minutes per episode.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.