[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kingdom Hearts Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: KH Original Concept.png (1 MB, 1060x1231) Image search: [Google]
KH Original Concept.png
1 MB, 1060x1231
/co/ question, would you still be into Disney's KH series if Sora and the other OCs were anthros?

Time for a little history lesson. Originally SE wanted to make KH's protagonist Mickey Mouse. Disney was offering Donald. Nomura wanted neither and chose an original character but it seems that because both previous choices were anthros, he wanted Sora to be an anthro as well (a half assed incarnation of one since he still looks human). But eventually went with making Sora a human.

But I digress, what if in KH Sora's default design is an anthro when in new original worlds or Disney ones? In fact what if Sora's human design was the temporary tranformation for select worlds while his true self was an anthro feline like intended in the past? And what if the OCs like Kairi and the others were also anthros?

How would that affect the numbers of fans and popularity of the KH franchise? Now keep in mind that KH started way before Disney thought of Zootopia.

On a separate note, how would you feel if KH's next story arc took a page from SE's Chrono Cross? Basically a villain grabs Sora and robs him of his humanity to turn him into an anthro for nefarious reasons?
>>
I don't care if a game is furry or not. If it's a good game I'll play it.
>>
>>77708482
This, but let's be honest when furry games get TOO dramatic it becomes annoying and laughable. Look at Shadow the Hedgehog.
>>
>>77708506
The style is too cartoony; you cannot have a super srs tone and a super cartoony style.

Plus, that game is stupid.
>>
File: 1418272828492.jpg (18 KB, 302x207) Image search: [Google]
1418272828492.jpg
18 KB, 302x207
>>77708456
>Basically a villain grabs Sora and robs him of his humanity to turn him into an anthro for nefarious reasons?

This kind of sounds like someone's fetish comic to be honest. Besides what's nefarious about turning someone into an anthro?
>>
>>77709440
Nothing nefarious, OP is just a bad writer and has problems with logic.
>>
I picked up Birth By Sleep for the first time recently after only playing the two main series games (and trying out Re: Chain of Memories, but that battle system was unplayable).

Jesus Christ, this game is something else. You spend about 10 minutes in each world before being booted to the next one, everything dies without effort, and I keep fusing but I'm never really sure what I'm supposed to be aiming to obtain. This game's battle system has so damn much going on that it's easy to just forget that something exists (I've completely forgotten D-links exist on numerous occasions).
>>
>>77709440
Did you play Chrono Cross? The villain Lynx grabbed Serge (who was human) and stole his human body while giving him his own body. He did this to achieve power, but not only that, he threw Serge onto a world where anthros are discriminated against and all of Serge's former friends/comrades couldn't bear the sight of him anymore. Pretty fucking evil.
>>
>>77709560
D-Links are mostly used for Maximizing Command Levels and Leveling Up. So basically Stitch and Mickey's D-Links are all you need.
>>
>>77709960
Depends on how animal you will be made to look. A frog that walks upright is not a pleasant sight, while an upright 76% human cheetah gentleman in a gentleman's suit is something else entirely.
>>
>>77708456

This really seems like something you should post in /v/...
>>
File: 1439434870782.jpg (56 KB, 518x604) Image search: [Google]
1439434870782.jpg
56 KB, 518x604
>>77708456
>>>/v/
This is /co/. A board for comics and cartoons. KH is neither.
>>
>>77708456
Never played KH series, but if Nomura wanted an anthro character, then why didn't he walk the whole mile and made Sora into one?

Also, i have to agree some with >>77709221 that you can't make it too serious if the style is too cute or cartoony, it clashes.
>>
You made this exact same thread on /v/.
Keep it there please. KH is not /co/ related. But since this place has so many kids and women in it, its going to get over 300 replies any way.
>>
Disney was smart as fuck to not make it about furries

Aqua best girl

Axel is a faggot

Jack Skeleton best part member
>>
>>77708456
I think making the game entirely anthro is a bit much, would attract the bad end off the furry fandom. Other than that I'll side with >>77708482, if the game is good I'd play it.
>>
>>77710130
This.
>>77710310
Also this.
>>
>>77710130
>A frog that walks upright is not a pleasant sight

This is Kermit the Frog and Flip the Frog, both wincing at your attack. What did they ever do to you? Don't they look good?
>>
>>77713075
No shit. I can enjoy anthro characters, but /co/ has ruined Zootopia in advance for me. We don't even have an actual trailer for the damn film, just a teaser and a sloth joke that's dragged out. Despite this /co/ keeps on daily spamming how much they want to sex Judy to the point I'm tired of those General threads.

Though to be fair these degenerate spammers did the same kind of damage to Gravity Falls. Such annoying people.
>>
>>77708456
The top and right pictures are fanmade. Only the bottom left is real concept art
>>
He could be a fucking alien for all I care, it wouldn't stop me from shipping DonaldxSoraXGoofy like the evil fuck I am.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.