[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes, I know that I am a shitty husband, a crappy father, a terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Yes, I know that I am a shitty husband, a crappy father, a terrible mentor and an awful person.
But hey, at least I didnt create that Ultron fellow.
>>
>>77706730
Nobody cares about that, all everyone cares is that you never bitchslapped your wife.
>>
>>77706730
>shitty husband, a crappy father, a terrible mentor and an awful person
What the fuck did he do?
>>
>>77706749

>they didn't include the Pympslap

Thank God. At least someone is finally willing to movie on from that bullshit.
>>
>>77706730
>shitty husband
Says who?
>a terrible mentor
He stopped supporting his protege when he realized he was a nascent evil-genius.
>awful person
Again, says who?
>>
>>77706772
>Says who?
Cross.
>>
>>77706785
The literal psychopath?
>>
>>77706749
He might have, tho.
>>
>>77706764
>to movie on
I see what you did there.
>>
>>77706785
>Villain says the good guy is bad

wooooooooooooooooooooow
>>
>>77706795
Yes, the only person who thinks he's a shitty mentor is Cross.

He's a legit shitty father tho, but for a legit reason. If he had handled it worse Hope might have turned into a villain instead.
>>
>>77706804
That was exactly my point anon. :^)
>>
>>77706824

He's a legit shitty mentor too.

>I saw too much of myself in you

>So I'm going to run away from my responsibilities to you and ignore your questions until it's too late
>>
>>77706851
>Repeteadly tell the fucboi to stop trying to set up some shit.

>He keeps doing it anyway.
>>
>>77706907

>hiring someone like you, aka arrogant and curious

>be surprised when he doesn't listen to you when you say to let something go

Cross was erratic but if Pym had just told him the truth instead of pushing him away Hank could have controlled the situation.
>>
>>77706749
But he did face desk a hydra lackey.

How much mileage can we get out of that?
>>
File: 175.jpg (35 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
175.jpg
35 KB, 600x456
>>77706764
>>77706802
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.