[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will make Cottonmouth different? >inb4 He'll be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
What will make Cottonmouth different?

>inb4 He'll be the first shit netflix villain
>inb4 he's black
>>
>>77706100
CLIMBER?
>>
I dunno.

Honestly, using Kingpin so early felt like a mistake. Everyone else just seems so small time compared to him.
>>
>>77706100
Well he's black, so he'll be similar to the other two with having abusive parents at least.
>>
>>77706169
Good thing they didn't used Kingpin then.
>>
>>77706182
Call of the decade
>>
>>77706182
>>77706326
No, no, no.
He'll be a small time criminal who, dindu nuffin, that got beaten by racist cops and framed by white man who called a transfat feminist trigendered pyrofox mayonnaise-kin, fat.
So he decided to become a heart of gold criminal who preys on privileged white men.

>I swear to god, if I'm right, I will kill someone.

Honest answer, they'll take the middle road and make him an average criminal who never did anything really bad but was just the seasons villain.
Because going to far in either direction will get them flak.
>>
>>77706368
He lives in Harlem, there ain't no white people there nigga
>>
>>77706169
pretty sure good writers could come up with another good villain without problem
>>
>>77706120
>tfw I read is as 'climber' as in 'timber'
>>
Wait, is this for Luke Cage?
>>
>>77706404

Yep, I think Cottonmouth is his main villain.

SO if we're going by DD and JJ, he's going to be an emotionally damaged man-child with daddy issues.
>>
>>77706542
Oh boy..another boring postmodern cunt.

Know what? Fuck that gay shit.
Dude needs to be full on supervillian. Looking for super powers and power brokering with high powered and connected dudes.
Ends with him talking about ruling the world and becoming immortal by using the super soldier program that Cage uses.

THAT would be an interesting villian. Don't want another whining bitch begging for the good graces of the fucking tv audience.
A good supervillian who wants power because he thinks he deserves it and goes fulll on comic book.

Goddamn that's going to be fun and refreshing.

Better yet, make him lukes cellmate that was also being experimented on. He gets pissed that luke becomes invincible and super strong and he gets whatever power he gets out of the experiment.
>>
>>77706621

>implying Killgrave didn't love being The Grapist

His whining was just his self-justification for the horrible shit he does. He clearly loves ruining people.
>>
>>77706542
The main villain is Shades, I think.
>>
>>77706100
>born in Alabama
>known southern criminal
>known to fight Luke Cage and Black Panther frequently

I'm glad he's staying black. They could easily have whitewashed him and made the whole show about racism.
>>
>>77706100
I liked Kingpin but his voice is like nails on chalkboard to me.
>>
>>77706542
>A villain with Daddy issues

Well, I think Davos has that covered.
>>
>>77706100
>>77706100
Didn't they say Black Mariah will be the main villain?
>>
>>77706182
>kilgrave's parents
>abusive
When will this meme end
>>
>Implying Kingpin wasn't shitty
>>
>>77706674
>They could easily have whitewashed him and made the whole show about racism.
>implying they still won't
Juts wait until a Marvel live-action version of BLM shows up.
>>
File: Emperor.jpg (111 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
Emperor.jpg
111 KB, 620x320
>>77707857

Good, good, let the butthurt flow through you.
>>
Gee, I wonder if the Luke Cage show will have a villain who corrupts people so that the hero doesn't know who to trust...
>>
Wasn't Cotton mouth part of the Serpent society?
>>
>>77706100
What are Cottonmouth's abilities?I'm not familiar with his character.Is he like a black version of Kingpin?
>>
>>77708288
Going by google images, he's a pimp with shark teeth.
>>
>>77706373
>there ain't no white people there nigga
Have you been to Harlem lately? That shit got gentrified out the ass.
>>
File: cornell-cottonmouth.jpg (221 KB, 780x479) Image search: [Google]
cornell-cottonmouth.jpg
221 KB, 780x479
>>77708288

He's got superhuman strength and a bite.

Really he was a replacement for Diamondback, Cage's original snake-themed villain, who used trick knives that emitted poison, gas, electricity, etc to harm Cage.

They might strip him down, really a lot of Cage' villains have never been developed dramatically so this is all new territory.
>>
>>77708393
>superstrength pimp with a shark bite

is it wrong that i like this
>>
>>77708288
Gang leader, drug lord, and pimp with shark teeth.

To differentiate him from Fisk, they just need to have him be more personal. Fisk had other people take care of things and only got his own hands dirty when necessary. Just make Cottonmouth be a bit less of a mastermind, but more of an irredeemable piece of shit that likes to personally be involved in the operations. Bite nigga's ears off and shit. Go hostile take overs instead of manipulation from the shadows.
>>
What about Bushmaster? Organized crime, bigger and stronger than Cage, which means tough guy has to go through good for TV inner turmoil and ask for help for big battle.
>>
>>77708445
>Just make Cottonmouth be a bit less of a mastermind, but more of an irredeemable piece of shit that likes to personally be involved in the operations.

I'm honestly thinking Mariah will be revealed to be the true mastermind behind his activities.
>>
>>77706100
>inb4 He'll be the first shit netflix villain
>inb4 he's black

Implying theres a difference?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.